Saying Goodbye

Harry

Cedric, Kiana, Hermione, Jake, Ron and I were all inside the Astronomy tower. Mione and I at the rail as Jake and Ron sat down. Cedric and Kiana were near the door.

"Do you think he would have done it, Draco?" Hermione sniffled.

"No, no he was lowering his wand," Harry answered.

"What did Dumbledore say to him," Hermione asked.

"He told Draco that Kiana would never forgive him if he did this. Told Draco how much he meant to Kiana," I answered.

"What happened after Draco lowered his wand," Hermione asked.

"Snape it was always Snape," I sighed. "And I didn't stop him."

"Don't blame yourself Harry, we all thought he was the good guy, we trusted him," Hermione said. "Dumbledore trusted him."

I handed Hermione the fake Horcrux.

"It's fake, open it," I said.

Hermione looked down at the Horcrux and opened it.

"To the Dark Lord, I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret, I have stolen the real Horcruxe and intend to destroy it as soon as I can, I will face death and I hope that when you meet your match you will be mortal once more, RAB," Hermione read. "RAB?"

"Don't know," I said. "But whoever they are they have the real Horcrux, it means it was all a waste. All of it."

"We're not coming back Hermione," I said. "We've got to finish whatever Dumbledore started, and I don't know where that'll lead us, but we will let you, Ron and Jake know, when we can."

"We as in?" Hermione asked.

"Kiana and I. She's telling Cedric now," I answered.

"I've always admired both your courage Harry, but sometimes you two can be really thick. You two don't really think you're going to find those Horcruxs by yourselves do you, you need us," Hermione said.

"Mi, if anything were to happen to you –" I began.

"All you've done is been brave for us, let us help you two," Hermione said.

"I've never realized how beautiful this place was," I said.

"Isn't that Fawkes," Kiana asked.

She and Cedric joined us. I nodded. As if on cue, Fawkes flew by us singing its song.

*****
Kiana

"It was nice knowing you Cormac," I said.

I pulled the git in for a hug and he chuckled.

"I'll see you next year captain," Cormac said.

"Whatever," I chuckled.

I waved goodbye as he passed through the barrier. I met up with Remus, Cedric, Annalise and Harry.

"I'm going to miss you a lot Harry," I sniffled as I hugged him.

Together we walked through the barrier and I saw his aunt and uncle. "Please be careful."

Harry kissed my cheek and hugged Annalise and Remus goodbye as he joined his family.

"Hey Vernon," I called.

Vernon turned around and I smirked.

"Remember. One single hair out of place and I'll blow your house down like the big bad wolf."

Vernon gasped and rushed out of the train station. Harry turned around and smiled. I sent him a wink and he disappeared.

"Really Kay, big bad wolf," Remus questioned.

"Hey, can't blame a girl who's been almost bitten," I snickered.

"You're really full of character Sis," Annalise smiled.

"Just you wait, you're going to have fun this summer, Remus is a real party animal," I snickered.

"And this is the Kay I didn't miss," he chuckled.

Remus pulled us in for a big hug and he smiled.

"I'm glad you girls are safe," Remus smiled.

"Vice Versa," I smiled.

"Are you being Sirius," Remus chuckled. "Get it?"

"No, I'm not a star," I chuckled.

"Kay!"

I turned around and saw Dylan approaching me. I sent him a small smile.

"I just I want you to be safe and I want you to know that I'll always be there for you," Dylan said.

"Thanks Dylan."

Authors Note |

Oh my Merlin. It's happening, the book is finished. The seventh one will be posted soon I promise.

Isn't Kiana just a real Hoot ? With all these animal jokes !