Christmas Party

Kiana

"Who did you ask to Slughorn's party," I asked.

"I asked Jake if he wanted to go as friends, apparently Harry asked Luna because let's face it he's still scared of what you'll do to him," Hermione said.

"It's his fling of the weeks fault for teasing you and Annalise, but did you see the punch Annalise gave her, damn. I taught her well," I snickered.

"Who are you going with then to the party," Hermione asked.

"Well, I took your advice and decided to try things with Dylan, he and I are going together," I smiled.

"Awe, you two are adorable," she said.

"Thanks," I said. "Well, all we need to do now is change into our dresses."

Hermione and I looked at each other and groaned. We literally spent an hour doing our hair and makeup. The party started in thirty minutes.

I changed into my black dress and slipped on my black high high heels. Hermione changed into a dress similar to mine but hers was red. She in turn slipped her nude heels on.

"Are you two ready," Annalise asked outside the door.

"Alohamora,"

The door unlocked and Annalise stepped inside gasping.

"You two look," she began. "Stunning."

Hermione and I looked at each other and sent each other high fives.

"Well Anna, we will see you when we get back," I said.

I gave my little sister a hug and followed behind Hermione as we began to descend down the stairs. I felt the stairs turn into a slide and soon enough Hermione and I slipped and landed in someone's arms. I looked up and saw Cormac holding me up.

"Seriously, who was trying to go upstairs," I groaned as I hopped off.

"I just wanted to sit, I didn't know they turned into a slide," Cormac said.

Hermione and I looked at each other and laughed.

"Well, you two look stunning," Jake said smiling.

I sent him a small wink and he rolled his eyes and hugged me.

"Let's get this night over with," I said.

Jake helped me out of Cormac's arms and I followed him and Hermione out of the common room. I saw Dylan waiting outside with a tux on. I sent him a small smile and he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"You look beautiful Kay," Dylan said.

"You look good too Dyl," I smiled.

I saw Luna waiting near the Dungeon as we arrived.

"Hey Luna," I smiled.

Luna looked up and smiled.

"Hey, can I talk to you alone," Luna asked.

I nodded.

"I'll be really fast Dylan," I said.

Dylan released his grip from my waist and followed Hermione and Jake into the party.

"What's wrong Luna," I asked.

"You and I both know that you and Harry want to be at this party together," Luna said.