Mi Reino

By xox_aaliyahh

"We been through a lot within the last 24 hours and it opened my eyes to things." I started looking him in th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue

Chapter 14

6.8K 434 64
By xox_aaliyahh

Elise's P.O.V.

A/N: Before y'all begin to read this chapter I just want to say a couple things. 1, Elise is blind and just because you are blind does not mean that you are helpless. Just because you are blind does not mean you can't make a call or text. Just because you are blind does not mean that you can't walk around the city of Atlanta, or your house, or even drive a car. When your blind, you get your electronics voice controlled. So yes, I repeat that Elise is blind. Lastly, Victoria is 5 years old and I would greatly appreciate it if people stopped questioning her age. Just because she seem slightly more mature then most 5 years olds in reality. This is fantasy, this is not true and will would like for y'all to stop questioning her age. Not trying to be mean or nothing, its just starting to get irritating. But I do love you all. And hope you enjoy ! :)

"Elise wake up." I heard August's strong accent.

A squel escaped my lips as I stretched my arms outwards beside me. Sitting up on the bed, I felt August placed something warm on my thighs. The sweet aroma of French toast filled my nostril and a smile instantly came on my lips.

"How are you able to fix me breakfast? Aren't you suppose to be going out of town?" I questioned.

August replied, "My plane leaves at 11:30 and its only 10:04 right now. I thought I would fix you something to eat before I head out."

I smiled, "Thank you." I felt my way for my fork, and once I grabbed it, I began to eat my food as I felt August's presence in front of me.

"So how was your sleep?" August questioned.

I shrugged, "It was good, and I was thinking about those classes for the blind. I think I might do that actually. So I don't have to be so dependent on other people to guide me around."

"That's good, I was hoping you would. I got a question." August said.

I stopped eating and placed my fork down, "What is it?"

"If I told you that there was a way that I could make you see again would you take me on that offer?" He asked.

I shrugged, "Possibly, I just need new corneas."

"Ight, I got you ma" August said.

As I finished ate my food, my phone began to ring and I asked August to answer it so that I could get out of bed.

"Its Monica, she said she got something important to tell you." August raised his voice because I was in the bathroom.

Walking out with my toothbrush and my mouth full of toothpaste I gave him the signal to let her tell him and he tell me. Even though I don't know if he understood or not, I walked back into the bathroom and finished brushing my teeth. I hopped into the shower and washed away all the sleep from last night. Once I got out, I swore under breath because I forgot to bring clothes in the bathroom with me.

"August?" I said from the doorway.

I heard his footsteps, "Yea ma?"

"Can you grab me a pair of leggings and a shirt. I forgot to bring them in here with me." I asked.

I heard him walking around, "Ight, where they at?"

"Leggings in the bottom left drawer and t shirts in the bottom right drawer." I said.

After I heard no response I figured that he was getting me my clothes. I went to the toilet and picked up my bra and underwear and put them on. I heard the door creak open and then quickly shut. Walking to the counter where I figured he would place them at I felt my way for my clothes. And sure enough my clothes were there.

Putting on my clothes, I placed my wet hair into a messy bun and walked out the bathroom. Hearing rumbling from downstairs, I walked downstairs and followed where the noises were.

"August please don't tell her." I heard Lauren cry.

August raised his voice slightly, "Nah lil shawty ya need to take the consequences like a real woman how ya gonna leave a 5 year old home alone with the door unlock? Ya know what could of happened to her? Anything! I hope and pray to God that Elise fire ya little stupid ass."

I walked over to them, "Lauren? You left Victoria home alone last night with the door unlocked?"

Lauren began to sob, "It was on accident I swear, my favorite band was in town at a local bar and it was like a one in a life time kind of thing."

Anger filled my body, "You mean to tell me that you left a 5 year old, who you know suffers from nightmares, with the door unlocked and don't even bother to call me? I could of came home early, I could of gotten someone else to come. There are so many other ways that this could of went and you chose the worst." My voice began to raise.

"Elise I'm sorry." Lauren cried.

"Wipe up those pathetic tears of yours Lauren." I shrieked, "You left my daughter home alone, with the door unlock, at night, she was most likely sleeping."

I felt August grab me and try to pull me away, I didn't noticed that I felt my way over to her and we were chest to chest and toe to toe.

"Elise, I was caught up in the moment. I swear it won't happen again." She pleaded.

I nodded my head, "I know its not gonna happen again cause your fucking fired. Pack up all your shit and get the hell out of my house." I sneered.

I felt August grab me by my bicep and pull away into another room, "You better be gone by lunch time." I screamed.

August grabbed me and pulled me into a big hug as I sobbed uncontrollably into his chest. My daughter was left here alone in the middle of the night. Anything could of happened to her, someone could of taken her, she could of gotten hurt and nobody would of known until it was too late.

"You ight?" August questioned, "I never heard you curse before."

I wiped my cheeks, "Yea I'm okay, I just can't believe she would do something like this."

He rubbed my back as I laid my head on his chest, "Its ight, I'm here if you need me baybeh."

I nodded my head as August wrapped both his arms around my waist and we rocked side to side as he hummed in my ear. My body slowly calmed down and my breathing steadied. My once shaky body was now back to normal and I let out a sigh of relief as I pulled away from August.

"Ight. Well Ima head out, I'll text you about our next meeting when I'm back in town." August said.

I nodded my head and I heard the door open and close shut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373 27 9
Meet khloe willa: She's just a teenage girl whose afraid to LOVE And be LOVED He held her tightly as she struggled "what the fuck is wrong with you...
45.7K 1.9K 66
"Even if I tried, I could never forget you." Being in your final year of high school, you rapidly get sucked into the life of six older guys that at...
48.4K 3.3K 63
( UNEDITED ) First Place Holder in Writer's Choice Awards 2020 ☘️ " I didn't know that you were my would be wife", I clear my throat and said coldly...
429K 10.7K 78
I feel his dirty hands touch me once more and move up higher to my thighs. I try to jerk them away but he locks my arms in his hand above my head as...