for you » j.b

By karinaaraee

Justin is overwhelmed by all the joy in his life. He just dropped his album Purpose and everything seems to b... More

| Ch. 1 |
| Ch. 2 |
| Ch. 3 |
| Ch. 4 |
| Ch. 5 |
| Ch. 6 |
| Ch. 7 |
| Ch. 8 |
| Ch. 9 |
| Ch. 10 |
| Ch. 11 |
| Ch. 12 |
| Ch. 13 |
| Ch. 14 |
| Ch. 15 |
| Ch 16 |
| Ch. 17 |
| Ch. 18 |
| Ch. 19 |
| Ch. 20 |
| Ch. 21 |
| Ch. 22 |
| Ch. 23 |
| Ch. 24 |
| Ch. 25 |
| Ch. 26 |
| Ch. 28 |
| Ch. 29 |
| Ch. 30 |
| Ch. 31 |
| Ch. 32 |
| Ch. 33 |
| Ch. 34 |
| Ch. 35 |
| Ch. 36 |
| Ch. 37 |
| Ch. 38 |
| Ch. 39 |
| Ch. 40 |
| Ch. 41 |
| Ch. 42 |
| Ch. 43 |
| Ch. 44 |
| Ch. 45 |
| Ch. 46 |
| Ch. 47 |
| Ch. 48 |
| Ch. 49 |
| Ch. 50 |
| Ch. 51 |
| Ch. 52 |
| Ch. 53 |
| Ch. 54 |
| Ch. 55 |
| Ch. 56 |
| Ch. 57 |
| Ch. 58 |
| Ch. 59 |
| Ch. 60 |
| Ch. 61 |
| Ch. 62 |
| Ch. 63 |
| Ch. 64 |
| Ch. 65 |
| Ch. 66 |
| Ch. 67 |
| Ch. 68 |
| Ch. 69 |
| Ch. 70 |
| Ch. 71 |
| Ch. 72 |
| Ch. 73 |
| Ch. 74 |
| Ch. 75 |
| Ch. 76 |
| Ch. 77 |
| Ch. 78 |
| Ch. 79 |
| Ch. 80 |
| Ch. 81 |
| Ch. 82 |
| Ch. 83 |
| Ch. 84 |
| Ch. 85 |
Sequel
NEW BOOK 2017

| Ch. 27 |

4.2K 135 7
By karinaaraee

Justin's POV

Emilee held me tightly almost as if she never wanted to let go. I never wanted her to let go.

"Be my girlfriend?" I bursts out saying with my arms on her waist and is looking at each other eye to eye.

She gives me a confused look yet she's smiling really wide.

"Justin.." She starts but I stop her.

"No you hear me out, you're strong, beautiful, and genuine. It's time you start believing it and it's time for me to start showing you. I promise I won't hurt you, I promise I'll protect you. I promise you Emilee Camilee Lockwood." I say as her eyes get white when I say her full name.

"But this is your day.." She says.

"And now it's ours." I say pecking her on the lips and then she nods yes.

I act like a little kid which is what I felt inside and picked her up putting her over my shoulders and screaming to them, "SHE SAID YES!!" Over and over.

Emilee's phone buzzes again.. Yes I've noticed and every time it rings her smile fades. First it was Jazmyn and now the mysterious text. What was going on. Another main reason I wanted to be known as her's so she could feel safe, so I could protect her. I just hope she trust me enough.

I hear Jazmyn and Jaxon scream as they come running from the tide pool. There were a few tide pools where we were but they were all noticeable meaning they could never be out of our sight.

"What's wrong?" I say going towards them worried because they never screamed like that.

Jazmyn starts crying and goes to Em.

"There was a guy." Jaxon says.

"He-he wanted to take us.." Jazmyn says still crying and Emilee's face freezes. A tear streams down her eye and as I'm about to say something to her my parents run towards us.

"What's wrong?" They ask worried.

"Some man wanted to take Jazmyn and I say no, so he wanted to take me too." Jaxon says as Jazzy cries into Emilee's shoulder.

"I'll be back." I say and I walk over there to find this creep. It's probably just some paparazzi's.

Then I see a guy in a hoodie,"Hey you! Leave my siblings the fuck alone!" But within seconds he disappears and I'm more pissed than ever. Who the hell messes with two little kids.

Emilee's POV

That's it. I've had enough. It's Justin's birthday. I just want this to be perfect.

I call the unknown number and I didn't expect it to ring, but it did almost as if it was never to be known, unknown.

I could hear someone on the other line but they don't respond.

"I'll be back Pattie." I say and walk away.

"Okay listen, leave them the hell alone. Just give Justin his day please. I'll do whatever you want. I promise. Just please don't bring any of them into this. I'm asking you nicely you sick bastard. I'll do whatever, just leave them alone." I said scared.

"Deal." And then the line went dead.

I walk to Justin as he come back and he says,"Some sick bastard. C'mon lets go someone where else?"

"Ice cream!" Jaxon says.

"Ice cream it is." Jeremy says.

~Hours Later ~

We arrived home and Justin's mom brings out this huge cake that she bought for him.

"Momma." Justin starts to say. "You didn't have to."

"Oh my sweet baby boy, of course I did. Alright kids, ready? 1,2,3... Happy Birthday to you—." We sang in unison and Justin joined in to over power all of our voices so I used that chance to get some icing and I smeared it all over his face. In a matter of moments I was over his shoulder laughing. He set me down and gave me a piggy back ride as he blew out his candles.

"Thank you. Thank you for coming everyone. I love you all." Justin says.

"Thank Emilee for bringing us and planning this." Pattie says as Justin sets me down and she gives me a kiss.

"I'm blessed for all of you in my life and for everything God has given me." Justin says making his mom smile.

Jazmyn yawns and Jeremy says,"Alright kiddo's bed time. Love you son, but we're all heading bad to the hotel. I'll see you tomorrow before our flight."

Justin hugs everyone and so do I. Jazzy gives me a hug but it turn into me holding her and her saying to me,"He told me to tell you, look in the drawer. Goodbye Em." And with tht my eyes went wide but I kept a smile and whispered,"Who told you?"

"The guy.." She responded.

"Alright thank you Emilee, I'll take her from here." Jeremy's wife says and we kind of all disperse.

Justin smiles as he looks at me. He gives me a light peck on the lips and thanks me. Justin heads to his room with me but I go change and I go look in my drawer as Jazmyn told me.

I was scared but I opened up the drawer to find an iPad with a video ready for me to play.

The screen goes on and someone in a hoodie starts talking.

"Do as I say and no one gets hurt. You won't tell anyone and you will meet me at blank address at 7:30pm tomorrow. No one comes with you or he dies. No more games. You're mine." And the video goes off yet my phone rings.

"I'm done with you." I say as I answer.

"Do as I say or he dies." The creepy voice says.

"Leave us alone. I'm not doing as you say." I replied not scared anymore. Or was I.

I hear a loud band on the phone and in the other room as he says,"He's gone now. Thanks for playing."

My face drops and I'm terribly scared.

My heart is literally pounded and I'm shaking. I drop the phone and I rush into Justin's room with tears pouring from my eyes. I open up his door to see him right there.. Alive.

I didn't know what to do or say at the moment. I mumble,"Oh my gosh, thank you.. Thank you God." I was so glad he's alive but I still had so much fear as Justin comes by my side worried.

"What's wrong, all I did was drop the lamp. Are you okay?" Justin says sitting me down and I jut bawled my eyes out.

"I'm sorry.. I'm okay.. I just got scared." I say.

"Em.. Are you getting threatened again.." Justin says disappointed. I nod my head yes and he says," I don't want you to worry about me. You're going to be okay and this asshole can't do anything to you or me. I promise you."

With that I cried more as I mumbled, "Everything happens because of me.. and I don't know why.."

A/N: Okay so I'm not gonna lie I've been busy but I'm on spring break so I will upload as much as I can. My birthday just passed yay! Anyways enjoy this longer chapter compared to others. I'm gonna try to make the next few as long as possible. (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 87 35
"idk but I just think that your new signing's hot" ©sonal_t_ 2023
8K 204 23
The Generation of Miracles smothered a lot of players' passion for basketball. The Miracles themselves were no exception. No one felt that despair...
37.8K 2.4K 12
𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒. | 악마눈. - 김도영 트레저 - KIM DOYOUNG. "how do you feel?" jihoon asked doyoung who was dead silent "seeing other people how they die?"...
884 52 49
"The Real Truth & Nothing But The Truth" is a story written from the perspective of an older Johnny Depp where he reflects on his life throughout the...