Melting Hearts {Completed}

Від Evelyn_IsNotHere

This is an aarmau story, if you don't know what aarmau is, then watch Aphmau on YouTube. This is all for her... Більше

His House
Home Sweet Home
Here We Go
New World
A New Household
Wildest Dreams
The Biggest Gift
Oh No
Im Soo Sorry
New Romantics
The Best Day
The Story Of Us
Love Story
Style
Wonderland
Never Grow Up
Speak Now
Enchanted
Sparks Fly
Long Live
Last Kiss
Starlight
The Lucky One
Mine
State Of Grace
Holy Ground
Everything Has Changed
Fearless
This Love
You Belong With Me
Forever & Always
Our Song
Innocent
I almost do
Blank Space
Change
Goodbye
Love-Sick
Hello, Neighbor.
You're burning up!
Matchmaker!!
The Most Depressing Day Ever
Tears of Despair
Saved
Stressed
The End
New book
Book 2!

When I Saw Him

2.3K 27 11
Від Evelyn_IsNotHere

Aphmau's pov

As I ran off of the plane onto the cold, wet floor. As my eyes found light again, I saw him. Aaron. He was there. Waiting for me. He smiled as I ran into his arms. I haven't seen him for 2 years because of my life." Aaron....I can't believe that you would wait for me. How were you?" I asked. " I have felt lonely without you here." He replied. I felt him slowly start to cry. I knew they were tears of joy. " Do you mind if I come over to your house for a while? I don't feel like I'm ready to go home yet." I said. " Sure, I just want to spend time with you, Aph." Aaron said, wiping a tear away.

Aaron's pov

We went to my house where her doggie was. She let me make sure her little puppy was in good hands." Here we are," I said. We walked inside and sat on the couch while I made hot cocoa for me and Aph. The air was misty and the ground was frosted with layers of ice and snow. " I guess I missed a lot while I was gone, tell me, how were you and how was your 2 years?" Aph asked. " It was......ok I guess" I said as I poured her some hot cocoa. " Aaron, are you ok?" She asked. " Aph...it's just...that" I stopped there because I just kissed her. Why did you do that Aaron? I bet she is now freaked out, great. " Aaron...I" " Oh my Irene Aph I'm soo sorry I didn't mean-" She kissed he and for some reason I didn't pull away. She smiled at me and said," Aaron....just so you know, I really do love you and I hope you feel the same about me.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

4.5K 249 41
You may have known me back then as an average 15 year old, who had a bunch of mishaps in her life. But now, it's almost like my world changed. Meet...
2K 8 33
This is a fanfic about my favourite YouTuber Aphmau and her series Minecraft Diaries so most of the characters and relationships between them belong...
67.5K 1.3K 59
After a year of leaving Mystreet, Y/n has gained a career but has kept her heart locked away. Hoping she won't love ever again, cause the only thing...
3.4K 117 56
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ When Kawaii-Chan's parents for...