She Changed Me Camila/You

By Cabellos_Papi

Cover By SLOTHTATO What if Christian goes to a 5H M&G and he's madly in love with Camila Cabello? Will she no... More

Meeting Christian and Camila
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
I Have To Tell You Something..
Gooo goo goo!

23

568 15 2
By Cabellos_Papi

Christian's POV

"Well Lauren, I gotta go now." I said. "Oh ok, can I come with you?" She asked. "Yeah sure just pack up....some clothes and tell the girls you are." I yawned because I was tired. "Aww my baby tired?" Lauren said in her baby voice. "Yeah I am, so babe...you gotta hurry." I chuckled. "I'm trying, I'm trying." I she said. Then a few minutes later she was done. Then we walked to the front. "Ok girls I'm gonna go now, Lauren go ahead and tell them what you needed to." I said and stood by the steps. "What are you gonna tell us Lauren?" Dinah said. "I'm gonna go with Christian to his place." Lauren said. "Mm ok, one thing," Dinah said. Me and Lauren both looked at her. "What?" We both said. "Don't do the nasties." Dinah whispered. I laughed. "Dinah we won't until she's ready." I chuckled and Dinah punched me. "You better not." She whispered to me. "Ok damn." I put my hands up in surrender. We walked out of the bus and I said "No promises!" So Dinah can hear me and I turned back around and saw Dinah glaring at me and I chuckled. "Come Lauren I'm tired." I said and she walked to me and I intertwined our hands and walked to the car. Then we drove off.

Once we got to my room I changed in to my sleep wear, some joggers and no shirt, and Lauren did to since I gave her some of my clothes.
(What Christian wore.)

"Wow, you have a hot body." Lauren smirked. "You do to, and a nice ass." I chuckled and crawled on top of her and faced her. We were inches away but I don't lean in. "So what do you wanna do tonight?" I asked. "I don't know." She rubbed my abs. But I wish she went lower but she's not ready. "We can watch a movie." I said. "Ok." She said and I got up put on a shirt.
(The shirt.)

Wore my SnapBack and put it on backwards.
(The hat I actually have this hat)

"Let's watch..The Conjuring." I said. "Noo." Lauren whined in her baby voice. "Yes, come on Lauren, I'm here ok? You got me." I said then she nodded ok. I put it in and sat on the bed. Lauren sat behind me and put her hands in my shirt. My pants were kinda sagged a bit so you can see my black 'Calvin Klein' Underwear.
(What they looked like)

Later, the movie was done. It was a good movie. "Ok Lauren I'm gonna go to bed, it 9:30 pm, so I'm gonna go to sleep I'm tired." I said and I took my shirt off and I had no shirt on now, I'm just my black joggers. "Ok." She said and we both laid down and she cuddled into me. Then, We went to sleeping.

~Later~

I felt someone waking me up by then I realized it was Lauren. "Babe wake up." Lauren whispered. "I'm up babe, what do you need?" I said still half asleep with my eyes closed. "I'm scared." She said in her baby voice. "Why Baby?" I opened my eyes and sat up and looked at her and put my hand on her thigh and rubbed my thumb on it. "The conjuring." She said in her baby voice again. "It's ok babe, I'll protect you." I chuckled I laid back down And I was spooning her and I put my arms around her.
(What the looked like)

"Now go to sleep baby, so tomorrow we're gonna go back to you guys bus tomorrow." I said and kissed the back of her neck. "Ok." She said and kissed my hand.

~Next Morning~

I woke up to singing in the shower. (La da de la da daa yeah singing in the shower. I'm jk😂)
I knew it was Lauren. She was singing 'The Sound - 1975' (Tbh I love this song).
I smiled at her singing. Her voice sounds amazing. I thought. I got up and went to the bathroom and I knocked. "Hey Babe?" I asked. "Yes babe?" Lauren said. "Can I come please?" I asked. "Yeah the doors unlocked." She said and I went in to brush my teeth, fix my hair, and wash my face and get ready to go to the girls bus. Then I heard the shower go off. "Babe can you get me a towel?" She asked. "Yeah." I said and grabbed a towel and gave it to her. She got out and I turned around to look at her. "You look beautiful." I said and smiled. "You look hot." She said. "But your hotter then me." I said and chuckled. "Pshhh yeah right." She said. "You don't mind do you?" She asked. "Mind what?" I asked and turned around again towards the mirror. "About you know...me changing." She said. "Oh no I don't mind." I said then she started changing. Wow...her boobs are perfect and her round Latina ass and her pussy looks nice to. I turned around and said. "Your beautiful." I said walked towards her and kissed her and grabbed her bare ass, "babe." She laughed. "What I can't do this?" I asked. "But it'll be better if we do it on the bed." She mumbled on my lips. I pulled away with wide eyes. "Are you serious? We're actually doing this?" I said. "If you want." She said. "Well what are waiting for?" I whispers and walked towards the bed and laid down on and closed my eyes. "When your ready just come over here." I said then a few second later I felt Lauren on me straddling me and I opened my eyes I saw here wearing a bra and underwear. "So we gonna do it or no?" She said. "I need a condom." I said then Lauren pulls out a packets between her index and middle finger. "Here."
(Smut Warning)

I leaned in and we started kissing and our lips moving in sync. I slipped my tongue across her bottom lip and she accepted. I explored around her mouth and she moaned at the contact. I grabbed her butt and squeezed it and she moaned again. "I love when you moan." I mumbled against her lips. "I love it when you touch me." She said against my lips. I flipped us over so now I was on top. I stopped kissing her and started kissing her neck. "Oh my gosh Christian." She moaned. I continued going down because I didn't wanna give her a hickey and the girls will notice. I kissed down her stomach. And down to Her pxssy. "Fuck Christian." She moaned again. "Ok I'm gonna ask again, are you sure you want to do it now?" I asked. "Yes just fxcking hurry up before I change my mind and not do this anymore." She said. I went straight to taking her underwear off. Once I did, i looked at her pxssy and I licked my lips. "Your so wet baby girl, is this all for me?" I asked. "All for you baby just hurry up." She said. I went to lick her clit. "Omg Christian I love your mouth so much." She said and put her hands in my hair. My tongue was going into her fast. "I'm gonna cum Christi-AN." She moaned. "Let it all out baby girl." I said and she came all over my face. "Mm you taste good." I said. I got up and unclasped her bra I love her boobs so much. I went to her right nipple and my hand was messaging her left nipple. "Mm Christian stop taking so long." She moaned and gripped my crotch area. "Shit your hands feel so good on my dick." I groaned and she started rubbing me. "I can't take it no more." I said and I took off my jogger and I took my black 'Calvin Klein' boxers off. "Christian how big are you?" She asked.
"11 1/2 but the girls said it hurt afterwards." I said and shrugged. "Who said you were putting that in me? What if I just wanted you to eat me out huh?" She asked. "Oh I know you want this in you." I said and started rubbing my dick on pussy. "Christian stop teasing." She said. Then I put the head in. "Fuck." She groaned. "Just tell me when to stop or if I'm hurting you." I said and she nodded. I pushed in more and more then I'm all the way in. "Wait, let me adjust." She said and then a few seconds later she nodded for me to thrust in and out. "Oh it hurts." She whined. "I know baby it will feel better soon." I said and I trusted in and out a little faster and a little harder. "Ahhh!" She moaned. "Yeah you like getting pounded by this big cock." I thrusters into her faster. "Y-ess I-it's so g-ood." She said from the rapid thrust. I reached down to rub her clit. "Fu-CK Christian I'm gonna cu-M." She moaned. "Me to baby, me to." After a few Minutes she came than I went harder and faster then I came to. We were both panting and sweating. "I love your tight pussy." I said. "And I love being pounded by your big cock." She said and I slid out of her. And we both laid down and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 18K 81
Frischer Wind an der Shiratorizawa! Die 17-jährige Y/N besucht ab dem neuen Schuljahr die Eliteschule Miyagis. Ihr Plan sicherheitshalber Abstand zum...
13.2K 700 24
Runa ein junges Mädchen, das nach ihrer Schule anfangen hat mit ihrem besten Freund Bobby, einige korrupte Geschäfte zu vollziehen. Nur leider ist da...
40.8K 2.2K 78
Naruto wird für ein Verbrechen verurteilt was er nicht begannen hat. Am Rande seines Todes wird er von Akatsuki gerettet. Können sie es schaffen Naru...
11.3K 874 33
🌼 ࿔*:・ Nach dem Ende seiner zweijährigen Beziehung macht Max sich auf den Weg nach Maastricht zu seiner Familie wo er auf Isadora, die Babysitterin...