My Savior (A BEN Drowned fanf...

By GeminiZelda

Becca, A troubled girl who lost her brother at such a young age, learns to love again, As she realizes that t... More

Welcome!
My Savior (Chap 1)
My savior (Chap 2)
My Savior (Chap 3)
My Saviour (chap 4) *Part 1*
(Chap 4) *Part 2*
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12 *part 1*
Chap 12 *Part 2*
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
Chap 26.
Chap 27
chap 28
NOTE
IM BACK :D
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
*Author's note*
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Announcement!
You guys...
Me. :)

Chap 17

5.5K 161 23
By GeminiZelda

BECCAS POV

Everyone was tangled in each other, when I woke up. I was the first the wake which was rare. Jeff was still cuddled with Sally, not a romantic cuddle, but an adorable protective type cuddle, his back was to my side, so he wasn't laying on me anymore. Slender's head was still on my waist his legs were now tangled with mine instead of out to the side, Ben of couse was at my side his head resting gently on my shoulder, his arm messed up in my hair, proving that he had been up earlier and didn't want to wake anyone, so sat still, messing around with my hair. His leg was wrapped around my torso, makeing me ubable to move. Dawn's head was resting face down on the bed, sprawled out. Jack now accompanyed the bed, his head resting on a pillow his body spreed out, tangling with mine and Dawn.

They slept really deep. But I didn't want to wake any of them. I slowly shook awake Slenderman, watching his eyes slowly open

"What?" He asked, his voice hoarse

"Help me." I whispered.

He noticed our legs entangled, quickly moving them away, rosy pink slowly creeping on his face

"Sorry." He looked around a bit.

Slender looked at Ben then at me.

"Ok push him off, and slowly get up." He whispered.

"Won't that wake him up?" I whispered back.

"No, I put him asleep."

I carefully pulled him off me, slowly setting him on the mattress.

Slender look back a Ben again.

"Ok he's back to normal."

I nodded. Looking at Ben before slowly sitting up. "Grab my hands." Slender said extending his arms.

"Why?" I asked

"Just do it." He said again nudging his arms out more

I hesitated but grabbed them. I blinked and when I opened up my eyes we were in the kitchen.

"Oh, yeah. Teleportation." I laughed.

He smiled nodding, letting go off my hands.

"You hungry?" He asked.

Mg stomach turned and I nodded quick, making my neck pop. I was starving, I hadn't eaten in almost two days.

"Why didn't you just ask for food?" He laughed.

"I didn't think you had any.. Real, food." I shurgged, not wanted to hurt his feelings or something.

"Well.. We don't. But we can go get some for you guys." Slender smiled.

"Well.. Thanks." I smiled back.

"Hang on. I'm gonna shower and put fresh clothes on then we can travel to the over relm." He said walking into a door. I sat down at a table examining the kitchen.

It had a frezzer and refrigerater just like any kitchen would, but since slender said they had no human food I was afraid to look, for what I may see. They had an oven, which looked old, with a pilot light and vent. I had noticed there were a few papers spreed on the counter. I stood up and looked, most where missing peoples reports, and old magazine clippings from a long time ago, consisted of people pictures in black and while that read 'missing'

"I'm making a journal with them." A voice said behide me. I turned around to find Jeff leaning against the door frame spinning a knife by the handle.

"Why?" I asked.

"They're my victims. I have some already in a journal. Those are just recent." He said, pride hinting his voice.

"Jeff that's sick." I spat.

"Well. what'd you expect?" He laughed

I shook my head walking back to the table. Jeff suddenly charged at me, pushing me against the table, bending my back to pain cringing levels. His cut face appeared and his eyes darkend.

"You better watch the attitude or you'll get your own special page." He said pushing on my shoulders binding me more.

Out of relex I swung my fist at him, catching him off guard, stumbling to the side.

"What the hell Jeff?!" I screamed not caring who was still asleep. stepping backwards

He looked up, narrowing his eyes at me, "Page it is." He growled running towards me.

I began running into the living room, seeing a very sleepy Dawn walking down the steps, rubbing her eyes.

I ran towards her, pushing her back up the stairs, shoving her back into the bedroom, slamming the door, causeing Ben to wake up with a gasp, And Sally to look up. Jack still lay asleep.

"Why'd you do that?" Ben said gasping for air.

"Jeff got mad." I said.

Sallys eyes widened.

"Don't slam things." Ben groaned.

I was leaning against the door, keeping it shut. I heard Jeff running up the stairs slamming his body into the door.

"You can run too far." Jeff laughed evily

Another force shot at the door, hitting my lower back, causing pain through my spine I groaned out in pain falling to the floor, Ben suddley jumped up running towards me.

"Are you ok?!" He screamed.

"Fine. I'm fine." I moaned attempting to get up, failing miserably.

"Jeff stop." Sally pleaded standing to the side of the door.

Jeff ignored her, kicking the the door down. Jeff jumped on top of my landing on my lower regin where my back was sore. I groaned out in even more agonizing pain.

"What the hell?!" Jack screamed topling off the bed.

I looked over to Ben who was shuffling Sally away.

"Get... Off." I yelled my tone softning as Jeff leaned down, placing is knife at my throat.

"One move and I cut." Jeff growled at Jack who was panicking trying to figure out a way to help.

I looked in between Jeffs legs as Ben slowly hovered to Jeff, being carefull not the make noise, or make a wrong move, while Jeffs eyes were focused on Jack, Ben rached is hand down, grabbing the knife fast throwing it to Jack. Jeff panicked

Throwing Ben to what he through was side into the trap closet. The trap closet Dawn got stuck in.

I gained stranth to push away Jeff, my weakness from lack of food not helping. I ran up and grabbed Ben, before I could make my way out the trip wire above was triggered slamming the door shut, trapping me and Ben inside.

"Jeff fix it!" Jack screamed

I heard no answer from Jeff, but heard lots of button pushing.

"Ben how do we get you out?!" Jack yelled

Ben was on top of my shoulder, sobbing like crazy, dripping his black fluid all on me.

"T-theres a button under the moniter, push some st-uff I'm sure youll f-figue out. Enter the code 2314." Ben sobbed.

The water was rising fast, it now covering my ancles.

"I can't swim!" I yelled realization hitting me.

"Me neither." Ben gasped.

"Why are you freaking out?" I yelled pushing him away, he landed in the puddle making him scream bloody murder. I flipped picking him up.

"Its ok. Its just water." I said.

He sniffled.

"That fucking button Jeff!" Jack yelled.

"They're clueless." I said, making Ben panic more.

"Hey. Hey, listen its ok." I said, slowly stroking his hair.

Ben inhaled deeply, resting againt my torso.

"There now enter 23.." Jack trailed.

"What was the code?!" Jack asked. The water almost to my waist.

"2314!" Ben yelled.

The door swung open, I threw Ben on top of the bed, my clothes dripping went.

"That could've been really bad." Jack sighed.

Bens eyes were pitch black... Empty. Black stained his cheeks.

"Its your fault." Ben said through gritted teeth at Jeff.

"Hey I did-" Jeff was cut off my Ben suddenly lunging at him

Ben clawed around Jeffs face, they fought

"Guys stop!" Jack yelled trying to push Ben away from Jeff. Jack failed, stumbling back.

I took notice Jeffs blood was red.. Like any mortals should be.

Ben kneed his stomach making Jeff choke on blood.

"You fucking tired to drown me and my sister" he growled.

"I-I" Jeff breathed slowly un-stiffing his muscles losing his strength fast.

"Go get Slender!" Jack yelled.

I nodded running out the door, Slender was walking out of his room, I grabbed his arm, pulling his arm to the room.

"What are you-" He yelled

"shhh!" I hissed.

I ran in, Ben shaking Jack holding him, slowly brushing Bens tears away. Jeff lay motionless on the floor, his whole body pale.

"What in the fuck happend!" Slender yelled.

"Explanation later! Jeffs life now!" Jack yelled.

Slender quickly ran over "can't leave you alone for 2 seconds without you messing things up." Slender growled at Jeff, slowly bringing life back to him.

Jeff awoke breathing heavily.

"I'm so sorry!" Ben screamed

"Its ok. We're even." Jeff moaned rubbing his temples.

I felt the air grow heavy and everything start to blur as I grew weak. The last thing I remeber was Ben and Slender rushing over to catch me before I lost consciousness, falling to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't be mad at me, I'd never kill ANY pastas in any story... Especially how they actually died. Soo... Yeah.

Sorry if I made ya mad. :p Dawn will start being in the chapters more I assure you. ツ

Update soon

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 195 35
It's a Ben drowned x female reader book, not a lot to say! Enjoy!
82.5K 2K 14
Before you start this, this is a second book. If you would like to read the first one, its called "~Don't Let Me Drown~ BEN Drowned x Reader". I reco...
18.3K 283 11
hey this story about girl who going to between 3 boys and all them are in love with her and what she's going to you have to read or hear to fine out
26K 646 23
"He said that he'd never hurt me or my family but I had a feeling that he was lieing. That happened before he.......he turned into that monster." Mee...