Once Again

By crescemoon

¤ My supernatural fanfiction story ¤ (( Destiel )) Even the best days have a way of turning sour ** THIS WAS... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

1

174 8 2
By crescemoon

The bed felt warm and cosy as Sam Winchester turned.
He willed his eyes to stay closed and to fall asleep again.
Ten more minutes he promised himself.
After twenty minutes he could tell that he wasn't about to fall asleep any time soon. Still closing his eyes, he thought about everything and how sleeping was his only distraction that worked. Hunting only worked temporarily and that was only provided that Dean actually let him hunt.
He felt his stomach churn, regretting not eating last night. He didn't really like eating in the mornings so he knew he'd have to somehow hold on until lunch. Sighing heavily, he finally opened his eyes.

He stretched his arms a little and moved his legs. He fixed his eyes on the ceiling, trying to give his eyes time to adjust to the light. The time on his cell said it had just gone past eight. Great, he'd slept a total of 5 hours in the last two and a half days. Just great...

Sam didn't think that Dean knew how crappy he was feeling lately. He didn't expect him too either though, I mean the guy wasn't a mind reader, though he claimed to know his younger brother so well, he hadn't yet said anything (if it had crossed his mind) about what was going on.
He stretched his legs again, his muscles feeling hard and tired. As his legs went a little more further to the edge, he touched something. At first he wasn't sure what it was so out of pure instinct he pulled his left leg back towards him. He quickly brought his leg back to whatever the hell it was and felt muscle, wrapped in skin? Was it another leg?

He turned his whole body around. Finally finding the strength to prop himself up on the white pillow. Without even waiting a moment to think, he pulled at the duvet on the left of him to see a girl? She opened her eyes and breathed in pure shock, obviously easily awoken.

The girl had long, thick, dark red hair almost like a browny colour but not quite. Her eyes were green, not fresh cut grass green or cabbage green, more like emerald green, almost sharp and cold and icy. He felt like he could stare into them for hours they were that beautiful - no exaggeration required. Sam's favourite colour was green. The type of green that you couldn't ignore. He admired her face, her pale face with perfect cheekbones and a lovely small nose. Her lips were a pale red and he longed to press his against hers. He could only see from her waist up but even that was enough for Sam. Overall she was stunning.
Sam wondered what she was doing in his bed. Maybe she was Dean's one-night-stand?? But what was she doing in his bed? Suddenly staring at him with those inviting, attractive green eyes.

"Kiss me like you did last night Sam... please" she said in a soft, delicate voice.

Sam stared at her, complexed. He frowned his forehead a little as he thought about it. He kissed her last night? So she wasn't Dean's girl at all then? Sam had no idea what this meant or who she was or how much they did last night. Maybe he was drunk, that would explain why he last night was a little haxy to him. He peered around the room to look for signs of where he was.

Yep, definitely his hotel room, that he could remember. Dean's bed across from him was made, too neat and tidy though to be his handiwork. God, where was Dean anyways?

"Look I know this might sound... eh.. messed up to you but who are you again? I must had too much to drink last night... I- I can't remember anything".

She tilted her head a little making all that long red hair fall to the right. She leaned into him closer, touching his thigh as she did so.

"Don't you remember me though silly? I'm your girlfriend,Jay?"

"Jay? Oh yeah yeah yeah Jay of course I remember you now!! How could I possibly forget all... that" Sam said unsurely, chuckling a little nervously. He was lying, he still didn't know this girl who was supposed to be his girlfriend. He just hoped she didn't see through his lies.

Dean always used to tease him for being such a bad liar when it came to girls. That and hit up lines. Actually now that Sam thought about it, he sucked with girls in general. Yet now he had this gorgeous one (Jay did she call herself?) beside him.

"You didn't even had much to drink Sam, you were too busy with your head in that stupid book with your brother to even notice me!! God I swear, one oof these days I could walk right out that door and you'd only notice two days later Sam!".

She ruffled his hair fondly as if she didn't mind him being so busy all the time as long as they could still be together.

"Of course I'd notice Jay- you mean the world to me okay?" he found himself saying, not knowing why he was lying so badly and how it had just rolled off his tongue so quickly. He barely even knew the girl.

He kissed her lips incertainly and as she kissed him back, he found himself liking it more and more. She was amazing no doubt about it. Everything about her was to perfection. He leaned in more and separated his lips from hers. He wanted to tease her a bit.

He gently got a strand of her hair and curled it on his index finger. He pulled her closer until she was on top of his legs and kissed her neck up and down until she was making a low groan of pleasure. He advanced onto her lips again, biting them a little while she giggled.

"I've missed you so much Sam, God you don't know how much I've missed you" she sighed.

"Shhh Jay, it's okay. You'll be okay, I'm fine, I'm right here so don't worry okay?" Sam soothed her kindly.

Before she had a chance to talk he was on her lips again, her hands were around his neck and his were all over the place.

She stopped in the middle of a kiss to get his top off him. Once it had been roughly taken off she just couldn't help herself from touching his abs, his 8 pack, scratching at his back a little that she knew drove him mad.

"God, I'm so lucky to have you Sam Winchester" she smiled.

Their lips locked again, hers becoming faster and desperate so Sam knew she was really getting into it. He found his hand slipping from her waist down into her short sleeping shorts making an unfinished journey. The moan she made encouraged to keep going. He was almost there.

"Do you want me to--"

The door of the hotel room opened so abruptly that both Sam and Jay felt their hearts racing as if they were hellhounds tracking down their prey at night.

"Damnit, I didn't know I was interrupting anything Sammy. Didn't know we had company especially tonight??"

Sam felt mortified, he quickly handed Jay her top as he could see how uncomfortable she too was feeling (her cheeks had turned a bright redish colour that stood out with her pale face).
She put on her top and hopped out of bed, shaking. Even though Dean didn't scare her (that much, I mean come on wouldn't you be scared if the guy you were dating had a brother that had it out for you because he had this feeling you were going to turn out to be like Sam's old girlfriend? Ruby? Not to mention his mad hunting skills!).

Jay quietly collected her clothes and her bag. She put on her jeans and shoes hurriedly, probably wanting nothing less than to get the hell out of there. She got embarrassed easily, so what? Sam thought it was rather cute.

"Look S-S-Sam i got-gotta go if that's okay? Thanks so so much for a gr-great night. Call me!" she stuttered, winking to him at the end.

"Of course I will, I'll talk to you later Jay, sorry for well.. my brother" Sam laughed, a little too forcefully.

Dean gave him a petty look as if to say "What the hell did I do?"

As Jay walked out of door and closed it Sam realised that she had forgetten her bra. He thought it would be wayyy too awkward to go out and call her for it so he thought he'd hold on to it for a while.. until he saw her again. Wait when was he even going to see her again? Did he even have his number for Jay?The girl that was apparently his girlfriend?

"What the hell was that Sammy?! I can't believe you'd do this to me."

"Do what Dean? Hook up with some girl i don't even know yet she claims to be my girlfriend? I don't see what i did wrong okay."

Dean just couldn't stop feeling angry about the whole thing. He walked over to Sam until he just a metre away from his younger brother.

"You know what. Stop playing around. You weren't supposed to be doing this Sam. It's me and Cas' anniversary today!! We had plans to hang out here for a while you said you'd help out remember? Cook us dinner if I brought home some ingredients? Help me lay out the room? After all that then you said you'd clear off to Jay's to do God knows what? But then you call her over? And do horseplay in MY bed?? I just don't get you Sam!!"

Dean had the most pained face on him, as if he was absolutely crushed and Sam felt disappointed in himself, not to mention dishearted.

Why did he think it was morning if it was really just the evening? What was happening?

"Look Dean I'm so-"

"Sorry, yeah i know you've said it millions of times before you know? I don't know if you even mean it anymore or if its just some expression to you".

"No, I- I Dean look hear me out I just need-"

"You've done enough damage Sammy... Just go... please. I'll sort this mess out once again. I sort everything don't I? You know what's got me this time? That I actually thought you'd come through for me!! That just once you'd actually put me first? Ha, look at how that turned out right?"

"Dean-" Sam tried to protest.

"GO SAMMY! Just leave me alone, please? Just do that one simple thing..."

And Sam could have sworn he saw tears starting to build up in his older brother's eyes as he obeyed his wishes.

He left but didn't know where to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 477 39
[ BOOK 1 ] -- DESTIEL -- ❝ i love you ❞ » WARNING; typos » trashy one shots , fyi
1.7K 68 1
Cas and Dean are seniors in high school and they've been best friends since they were five years old. They know everything about one another, or so D...
44.7K 2K 32
This is a story that I'm writing for the 30 Day OTP Challenge so it'll be uploaded every day for thirty days. I have a prompt a day but if you have a...
17.7K 482 21
((I am currently rewriting this story, hoping to get a new chapter redone every few days!)) Castiel had lost his grace, forced to feel the full ex...