Officially Blake's

By mykessimum

I knew at that moment, that we belonged to each other. The bunny and the bear, with all their craziness and d... More

Officially Blake's - Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11 (part 1)
CHAPTER 11 (part 2)
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
Side Story : CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
Side Story : CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
Side Story: CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53 (part one)
CHAPTER 53 (part two)
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
Second Part
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
Side Story: CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
Officially Blake's - Epilogue
I love you... million times more than anything.

CHAPTER 32

337 4 0
By mykessimum

CHAPTER 32

NICOLLE’S POV

 “Can we stay like this forever? I love you. I love you so much, Nicolle. Please, stay for me. Ok?”

When Blake said that to me, I felt like I was the most special person in the world. I felt like the world was just nothing. I felt like Blake really loved me. Blake really loves me.

And I was grateful because the feeling was mutual.

He didn’t let go of me. I didn’t let go of him, too. It was just all I need at the moment. I need Blake. I truly do. Why? Because he was the only one who made me feel like this. Like I’m the most important person in the world; like he could not live without me.

Of course, that was still half wishful thinking.

But does it matter? Right now, I don’t think so.

I breathed in some air and before I unwrap my arms around his waist, I savored the rise and fall of his chest; I savored the fast beating of his heart. I savored the affection that his body radiates.

Finally, after what seemed like eternity just hugging, we let go. He looked me straight in the eyes and asked, “You’re going to stay, right?”

I only nodded. “Yes,” I answered him, confidently. “Of course, I’m going to stay.”

“And you will never forget me, right?”

“I will never forget you.”

“Good.”

He planted a quick kiss on my lips and together, we climbed up the back of his pickup truck. You would say that it was PDA. I don’t think so. We’re in the middle of an inhabited road and nothing—not even cars—passed by. We sat side by side and slowly, his hand crawled through mine, intertwining our fingers which fit flawlessly.

I looked at him and flashed him a smile. He smiled back but not before saying, “Patay na patay ka talaga sa’kin, no?”

I rolled my eyes and, instead of burying my foot down his throat, I only chuckled. “Still a hotdogger, Perez,” I commented at his attitude.

“Not when I was called a fuzzy jujubear.”

We both laughed. Yes, I know, I do know that I was being called a pet name and that I was calling him a pet name. And it was beyond corny—bunny boo, and fuzzy jujubear—but right now, fuck corny. I am enjoying calling him like that. Cut us some slack, alright? It’s not like every day that you’d fall in love this deep and just be overall mawkish.

“I’ve got some confession to make,” he told me out of the blue.

I looked at him in confusion. I shot my eyebrows up, signaling him to continue.

He breathed in. “Noong una kitang makita… uh…” He looked unsure. Heck, he sounded unsure. And those blue eyes—those intense blue eyes that could drown you in just one look— held vagueness and a bit of… well, unease.

He gulped before breathing in again. I rolled my eyes then frowned. “Just spit it out already!” I complained.

He grunted and, with his free hand, scratched the back of his head. Yep, definitely unsure. “Well, kase…” he faltered. I raised my eyebrows sanguinely.

“Kase… basta ‘wag kang tatawa!”

I groaned then rolled my eyes. “Fine! What is it?!” I asked impatiently.

“Wala lang. Ano…” then he chuckled nervously.

I let go of his hand and, yet again, rolled my eyeballs. What the fuck has this guy been smoking?

“Wala lang. Kase… ah, basta! Ngayon ko pa lang kasi sasabihin sa babae na crush ko…” he faltered, again.

And I caught myself smiling an ear-to-ear and intrepid smile. Slowly, I nodded my head as I narrowed my eyes. “You had had a crush on me?” I asked, in a teasing tone.

He buried his head on both of his hands as he swore. I know I promised him that I wouldn’t laugh but I just couldn’t take the chest ache. Everyone knows how hard it is hold back yourself from laughing a good laugh. “Really? You had a crush on me ever since?” I asked, in between my snorts. “Blake, I thought you hated me!”

“I did hate you. Pero… shit, can we drop it?!” he asked, quite t-off.

I just shrugged, agreeing. I took a deep breath and leaned my head on his shoulder. I looked up the bright sky. It was still too far from night, thankfully, because I don’t want this day to come to an end any time soon. I held my hand up, as if sizing up the clouds with my fingers. Nonchalantly, I told Blake, “I did, too. Actually, yes, I had a crush on you, too.”

For a moment there, he stopped breathing. A second after, he slowly looked at me with widened eyes. “Talaga? Sabagay, wala naman talagang makakatiis sa charms ko eh,” he said cockily.

I only rolled my eyes. “You moron. That was sarcasm, idiot! You know how much I hated you to no end. I would give up everything to see you be tortured.”

“Ganun ka talaga naiinis sa’kin?” he asked.

I nodded, and suddenly feeling a bit sleepy, I closed my eyes and leaned my head back on his shoulder. Abruptly, Blake switched to this romantic boyfriend attitude of his by saying, “Why didn’t I meet you nineteen years ago?”

I fought the blush that was already occupying my hot cheeks. Sarcasm. Yes, sarcasm is a good comeback. “Because, if you did…” I said slowly. “Your head would be hanging on my wall.”

I felt his head on top of mine. His arm snaked around my shoulder, keeping us so close to each other. I loved the heat his body is giving off. I loved the tingles he sent me whenever he touched me. I loved the smiles that curve my lips up when he makes me feel that he would always be here. I loved it when we are so close, because I know I am not alone.

And he would not let me alone.

The last thing I remembered is me sleeping on his shoulder after we talked about some stuffs—dreams, to be specific.

***

At exactly, 8 in the evening, Blake dropped me off to my unit. And since I forgot to bring my keys, I knocked on the door. In a spur of moment, Dad was already on the door, eyeing Blake. Not disgustingly. Not with distaste. But with anger and hatred.

This was normal, anyway. No biggie.

I smiled at dad. “Hi! Dad, you realized I wanted to go inside?” I asked him.

He flashed me a small smile, before then, I kissed his cheek swiftly and went inside. I was already seated on the couch, when I realized…

“Dad! Are you two just going to keep staring at each other like that? It’s giving me creeps!” I shouted as I rolled my eyes at Vincent who was making a face.

“Vincent,” dad called.

“Yeah, dude?” he countered.

“You think it’s a great idea to let a weirdo inside?”

“Nope, don’t think so,” Vincent replied lazily as he lied on his back on the carpet, facing the TV, with a bowl of honey loops beside him.

Irritated, I kicked him on the side and frowned at him. “What?” he mouthed. As an answer, I kicked him again, this time, harder.

Right at the moment, mom and Zelle came out of the kitchen and both smiled at me. “Honey, invite Blake in.”

“What?!” dad and Vincent complained.

Vincent rolled my eyes at me as I stuck my tongue out.

Soon enough, all of us—dad, mom, Vincent, me, Zelle and Blake—were gathered around the dining table, silently staring at each other. And awkwardly, if I may add.

The food prepared were still settled untouched in front of all of us. Giving up, I groaned and told them, “How long are we going to stay like this?”

Blake, who was seated across me, only shrugged. Mom clapped her hands together and started to eat her own food, complimenting how good Zelle was at cooking just so the discomfort of the situation would wear off. Believe me, this was way too embarrassing, considering that it wasn’t really the first time these people have met.

OH! For Chipe’s sake!

A few minute later, Dad directed his gape from Vincent to Blake. “Uh… Perez. Is that what you want me to call you?” Dad’s voice was full of challenge and tricks and it was way too obvious that one wrong move and Blake is dead.

“You could call me Blake, sir,” Blake answered confidently. “You know, let’s be casual.”

“Then you call me Robert, then.”

Blake smirked then nodded. “Sure then, Robert.” He expressed dad’s name as if it was something nasty and scary at the same time. And don’t forget the sarcasm in his tone.

“And, I believe you already know me,” Vincent infused.

I rolled my eyes as mom slightly shook her head. Zelle, on the other hand, kept quiet as her jaw was slightly dropping at what was happening right now.

“Yes, you’re the famous brother of—“

“Yes, in fact, I am the famous brother,” Vincent finished for Blake.

The food was still untouched.

“So, what are your plans for my daughter?” dad asked, not dropping his gaze on Blake.

“Dad!” I chided in.

He ignored me. “So?” he continued.

“Plans? I plan on marrying her, Robert.”

Right there, I sank at my seat as my cheeks started to heat up. Blake spared me a glance and gave me a short smile, which I hardly returned. Fuck Blake, he was so romantic.

“Marry her?!” Vincent shouted.

“Tone it down, Vincent,” mom scolded gently.

“Mom, you heard the guy! He wanted to marry this… this…” Vincent looked at me like I was some kind of cockroach on a cake. I gave him a hard look. “This… this girl,” he finished.

Fuck you, I thought.

“Come again?” Dad requested.

“I plan on marrying her and making her happy, Robert,” Blake repeated, this time, with more credence.

“Dude, you talk about marriage like it was just some stuff. Do you even know the fucking Pythagorean theory?!” Vincent shouted in disbelief.

Blake smirked. Oh no. Blake’s stupid. I don’t think he knows about the fucking Pythagorean theory. I don’t even know it myself!

“That’s easy, Vincent. It’s just the relation of the three sides of a right triangle. And then there’s this equation: square of a added to the square of b is equal to square of c. C represents the hypotenuse and a and b represent the lengths of the other sides.”

At the end of Blake’s statement, Zelle decided to go to her room. Mom decided to go to the living room to relax. And my mouth decided (by itself) to stay hanging open unattractively. Vincent’s eyes were wide and his mouth was hanging open, too. Dad had his lips form a straight line. Blake, who, clearly, was the star of the night, was just keeping a serious mien.

I gulped.

Did Blake just say all of those?

That’s Math! That’s freaking Mathematics!

And he just did it like that?

This guy truly was perfect.

“Blake, go home,” was all dad could say before leaving the kitchen. Sure enough, he was too shocked, too.

Vincent stalked out of the dining room, too.

So now, it was just me and Blake. He stood up and he told me that I should eat and that he would go home. I only nodded, and with that, the perfect guy was gone.

Fucking wow.

***

I can feel then sunlight on my face. I can feel the cold morning breeze sweeping through my skin. I can feel the comfort of my loving bed. And I can hear the ringing of the alarm clock. 

I fought the urge to spill out the curses that were on the tip of my tongue. I wouldn’t want to start my day with cuss now, would I? 

I opened my eyes only to realize that today was going to be my first day of school after days. Oh yes, suspension—or I’d like to call it vacation—is over. A week! A week is over! Now, I have to experience the dreaded school… again! 

And since I couldn’t move, I thought my back was somehow stuck on my mattress. Good, I didn’t want to move, anyway. I closed my eyes again when I heard the door open. Someone from hell was sent to wake me up and separate me from my caring bed.

I pretended to sleep and kept my eyes closed. I felt my bed sank as someone sat on the edge. Not a second later, someone was stroking my cheeks, soothingly.

“Nicolle, honey,” a sweet gentle voice whispered.

Sure as the sun shines, it was mom.

I didn’t know why but I thought Mom always has this sad look in her eyes and sad tone in her voice. And I hate seeing her so disturbed, especially when I didn’t know what she was bothered about.

 “Wake up, honey. You’ve got your whole life ahead of you.”

I was forcing not to, but I smiled nonetheless. Slowly, I opened my eyes. “Morning, mom,” I greeted, with my rough sleepy voice.  

She didn’t stop brushing my face with her fingertips. She smiled sadly back at me. She kissed my forehead and whispered, “You rememeber.” 

A curious look dominated my face. I remember what? And just before I could ask, she walked out of the room then Vincent came rushing in singing Elvis Presley’s I love Rock and Roll so loudly and so out of tune that if it’s legal to murder him, I probably would. 

“WAKE UP! MY DEAR LITTLE JOT!” 

“Oh, Cent!” I shouted sleepily. 

“You know me!” he shouted back. “Thank God, you remember.” 

Seriously, what the hell? This is really starting to get creepy. With my blurred (and awful, I should say) vision, I saw Vincent picked up the pillow on the floor and threw it right at my face. Hurriedly, he ran out the room and closed the door shut. Now, I’m awake. 

“YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!” 

***

Classes continued normally in school. We missed many lessons, yeah. I didn’t mind, though, since, well… since, I think, Blake was a genius in disguise, I’m far from failing. And another reason why I just don’t give a shit is that, today, I don’t feel like listening to anyone of my teachers. I don’t know but I feel like something bad is going to happen. Or maybe it was just my negative energy for today. It’s all Vincent’s fault! Hadn’t he thrown that pillow right in my face! Ugh!  

I stared blankly at my shoes, which badly needed to be cleaned, oh definitely yes. My mind started to wander everywhere. From movies, to music, to flashlights, to… bananas. What the?! Then, finally to my mom.

Don’t get me wrong, ok? I love my mom so much, but she’s starting to get kooky. She’s been acting a little too weird. Mom used to be so cheerful, happy. And she even used to be just like Cent, always teasing me. Always annoying me. But now, something has changed in her. She constantly says she loves me and tells me…oh…oh I forgot what she always tells me. 

And speaking of forget, another thing mom always asks me is if I feel like I forgot something and to be honest, I did. I usually do forget something.

“Jot, asan si Blake?” Zelle asked out of the blue. 

I turned my head to her and shrugged. “I don’t know. Where’s he?” Right, where was that guy? I haven’t seen him since the last few minutes. Ah! Leave him be!

“Ahh.. you suck, Nicolle!” Zelle replied. She rolled her eyes and went back to her business, whatever it was. 

I took my pen out of my bag and started playing with it. Well, I’d rather play with it than talk to anyone because I’m really not a big fan of talking and I guess you probably know it by now. 

Without realizing it, the teacher stormed out of the classroom which was the exact moment my pen flew over to the middle row. I grunted. That was a great pen! 

I stood up and with all my luck and fortune and overall coordination, I tripped over; my face being friendly with the floor.

“Ouch,” I muttered to myself.

I heard some hesitant laughter and some guffaws are covered up with fake laugh. Hesitant, yes, because maybe they’re afraid that Blake might find out they laughed at his girlfriend’s stupidity. 

I stood up, ashamed. All eyes were locked on me. I could see they’re all trying hard to laugh except Andrew who was wearing a blank expression.

“It’s ok. You can laugh,” I told them and soon enough there was a party.

I sighed and suddenly felt dizzy. It wasn’t just any kind of dizzy because my world is really spinning, fast. And have the urge to throw up. God, I don’t feel good.

“Andrew!” I called out.

He looked at me, and I could make out that his eyebrows were raised in question.

“Yeah?”

“I’m dizzy,” I managed to say.

He walked towards me and put his hand on my shoulder.

“Let’s get you to the infirmary.”

I nodded and we both left all the laughing pigs. 

We walked silently down the hallways. My eyes were half closed and my hands were clutching my temples. Shit, why is my head this sensitive? I don’t remember me falling, lately or something.

With his hand around my shoulder to support my drunken man style of walking, we reached the school infirmary. The school nurse checked on my blood pressure and asked me if I hit my head or something and of course I said no ('cause I wouldn't want to embarrass myself) then he gave me medicine and asked me to rest for a couple of hours.  

He left the room after that with me and Andrew alone. I glanced at him awkwardly, still feeling dizzy.

"Wanna go home?" he asked. 

"Course I do." A smile spread across my face and so in his. We decided to take the back gate so I wouldn't need to use my charm speak again. With the same manner of walking and Andrew's hand around my shoulder, people secretly gave me snide looks.

Two hours later and there would be rumors about this, I swear to Dumbledore.  

The moment we reached the back gate, we heard a silent conversation between a girl and a boy. They're voices were so quiet you wouldn't recognize who they were. And we can't see them since the Principal’s car was hiding them from view. 

Andrew and I exchanged looks and telepathically, we decided to be nosy. Just for now. Though dizzy, I crouched down and so did Andrew. And together, we listened to the conversation. It went like this. And I’m giving you a heads up that it would be a little too dramatic and cheesy and corny.  

GIRL: Please, bumalik ka na sakin.

BOY: Hindi pwede.

GIRL: Look, I know you know how I feel. At alam kong ganun ka din. Please, kung kailangan kong lumuhod, gagawin ko para lang bumalik ka na sakin.

BOY: Hindi mo kailangang gawin yon. Paano naman siya?

GIRL: Eh ako?! Paano naman ako?

BOY: Intindihin mo naman.

GIRL: Hindi! Hindi ko maintindihan! 'You... you changed!

BOY: Please.'Wag mo naman akong pahirapan.

GIRL: Nahihirapan din ako. Sobra! 

Then it hit me. My vision blurred and black spots started to appear. Somehow, I forgot how to breathe.

GIRL: I know. Alam kong mahal mo pa ako, Blake.

BOY: Oo Tracy! Mahal kita. Mahal na mahal pa kita! Sobra! Gusto kitang balikan! Ginamit ko lang si Nicolle!

I didn't hear anything else anymore after that. The last words were stuck on my brain. They ran through my mind. I tried to, but I cannot get them out. I'm lost in them. I'm drowning in them.

Just as I thought. Blake could never forget Tracy. 

He will never love Tracy any less.

He would never love me any more than he loved Tracy.

The world just doesn’t work so fair! 

Tears rolled down my face then I was out. The last thing I remember was there were no other colors except black. 

***

I woke up and saw mom smiling right at me. The same sad glint in her eyes was still there.

"Hi. How are you feeling?" she asked. 

I smiled back at her. Then without thinking about it, I grabbed her and hugged her so tightly. I started to cry. "I'm not okay, mom. I...I...I don't know what to say. Blake... he... Tracy... I..." My sobs stopped me from speaking and breathing normally. I was lying on my bed—the supposedly most comfortable place in the world—but during this moment, nothing could beat the warm hug of Mom.  

"Honey,” she called.

I let go of her.  

"Mom, I remember Andrew—“

Before I could finish, she cut me off. "He's waiting for you outside. I'll call him and your dad and Vincent." She kissed my forehead and left the room. Soon enough, the three entered my bedroom. I stood up, still feeling a bit dizzy, and ran to dad. I hugged him tightly. 

"He's gonna regret messing with my princess." 

I cried again. I cried so hard I won't be surprised if Dad's shirt was wet with all the tears. "I'm sorry, honey. I wasn't able to protect you from him." He patted my back gently. I could hear anger and protectiveness in his voice. But over all that, regret was dominant.  

"Dad," I croaked.

He released me and gripped my shoulders gently. He looked me straight in the eyes. 

"Look at me. Come on, honey. Look at me. He can never hurt you again. You got that?" 

"Please don't hurt him." 

He kissed my forehead and went out. Vincent smiled at me before following dad outside. Now, there was only Andrew and I inside the room. He walked towards me and slowly, I leaned on him, wrapped my arms around him, buried my face in his chest and tried to breathe as normally as I could.  

"I'm sorry," I muttered. I felt his hand wrapping around my head protectively. 

"For what?" he asked.

I didn’t answer. The truth is, I didn't know why I'm apologizing but I just felt the need to. 

"You're gonna be okay,” he whispered in my ear silently before kissing my temple.

I still could not think clearly. I was just out of the world. I just… I was just blank.   

***

It's been three days already. My Dad and Mom excused me from school for being 'out of town' and 'sick'. The real situation here is I'm just playing scrabble with my family every day. Zelle was also helping in covering up for me. Blake, Luke and Krungy were texting me nonstop. Blake, especially. Saying how much he's worried. How much he missed teasing me. Asking why I don't reply.

Great actor, I thought to myself.  

I typed a message and sent it to Andrew—who was the only one, aside from my family that I’m just actually here. And after a matter of minutes, someone knocked loudly at the door. And since I am in the living room and I'm the only one home, I think I am responsible for answering it. The moment I opened it, someone hugged me so tightly. 

"Andrew," I managed to say.

He let go of me so I can face him and breathe again, of course. His usual blank facial expression was replaced by a panicked one. And he was panting. Panting so hard. I was staring at him, shocked. Not really knowing why he was acting like that. 

"Wha—“ 

"Bakit ka aalis?! Ha?! Stop pretending, Nicolle! I know you're hurting but please, don't leave. Just stay," he said, his voice sounding so unsure but certainly sure at the same time. My heart skipped a beat when he added, "I... I love you, Nicolle. I really do. I'm here, ok? I could help you forget about Blake." 

I didn't know how to react. Is there even a need to? Is there a need to? What he said...it made me dumbfounded. He said things that Blake should have said or should be saying. My tears started to pour down my red cheeks. Andrew, I thought, why... why didn't I fall for you like I did for Blake? If I could just go back and change everything... but it's too late for that now. 

It's gonna be always too damn late.  

"You hear me?" he asked, cupping my face with his hands. I nodded slowly and looked up to him but I couldn't meet his eyes. I was just too guilty to do so. 

"You… you can't...You can't…" I stammered. "Andrew—“ 

Then he kissed me. For the second time, he kissed me. Did it feel right? Yes. Did it feel wrong? Yes. I didn’t move. I didn’t know how to move. For what seemed like forever, our lips were just touching. And my world just stopped. And I know; I can feel it. He does love me. But why? Since when? I didn’t know. I didn't want to know.  

He gave me back the space I needed. He separated his lips from mine. His eyes were closed. "I love you," he whispered yet again and my heart skipped a beat.

Then I heard someone clap. It was a slow, dramatic clap. It was a clap that itself alone, could show hurt. We turned our heads to the sound. I stiffened as I saw Blake smirking at us. Beside him was Luke who was shaking his head. 

"Andrew Bailey," he said slowly as he stopped clapping.

Nobody can deny the anger in his voice, in his eyes. The anger in his every breath.

He walked towards us. And with his every step, I felt like I'm dying. My heart started beating in the fastest speed. Luke followed him and he glanced at me and I can see disappointment in his face, in his squinty pretty eyes. But hey, life's full of disappointments, right?  

Blake looked down on me. "Three days. Three fucking days! No fucking replies. No fucking call backs. Out of fucking town?! Fucking sick?!  That's your fucking reason?!"

He smirked.

"Eto lang naman pala ginagawa mo eh. Nakikipaglandian kay Andrew. Bakit ba hindi ko ‘yon naisip? Ang tanga ko naman! Ginawa mo na ‘to dati ah!” 

And before I knew it, he hit Andrew. Andrew's lips were split and blood trailed down from his nose.

"BLAKE!" I shouted.

But before I could step between the two of them, Luke dragged me away. I tried to free myself but Luke seemed to hold me tighter than a vise grip. I closed my eyes and started to cry. Cry so loud. It was all I could do, after all. Be an emotional, whiny bitch that everyone loves to hate. 

I imagined Andrew not fighting back. I imagined Blake hitting Andrew so hard. Punching. Kicking. I imagined them both hurt. I imagined Blake hugging me, begging me to stay. It felt like it happened only yesterday when we were talking about our dreams… holding each other's hands until it was dark. Talking about our dreams until it was dark. Our dreams to get married, have children, grow old together. Dreams that everyone dreamed about. Now, I can imagine everything shattering. Nothing will remain. 

Nothing but broken dreams. 

I buried my face on Luke's chest. I can hear the faint sound of their fight. Shouting over each other. The fight over me. With every passing second, it hurt even more. When it stopped, slowly, I opened my sore eyes. I realized that I was all around Luke and he was hugging me, which I was thankful for.  

There was a security staff around. Luke let go of me but kept his hand around my shoulder for support. I heard Blake shouted, "Kayo na ba ha?! Ha?! Ganun na lang yon?! Sagot!"

I realized he was talking to me and I thought it was unfair. So unfair. He didn't have the right to ask me that when he did something even terrible to me.

"Oo kami na! Kase narealize niya na gago ka Blake!" Andrew answered for me and before Blake could even attack him again, the security personnel stopped him. My heart ached. It ached so much. I didn't want to see them hurt. Why was it always like this? With every move that I do, I always end up either hurting me or others. It's fucking hard. 

It’s fucking hard! 

The staff tried to drag Blake away but before they even could, he bowed down dramatically to Andrew and to me.

"Best wishes," he said masking the pain and hurt and sorrow and misery and anger in his smile. 

I let out a frustrated sigh and sniffed.  

Andrew, Luke and I and some of the medics went inside to treat Andrew. Blood was all over him but he smiled at me, nonetheless. And I hate that he smiled when he's in pain. I locked myself up in my room for hours. I didn't do anything but hugged myself and cried.  

When I finally got out, Andrew was alone. Luke was gone. All that he had were bruises and black eyes and cuts and... and so many things that really look hurting.  

"Luke checked on Blake," he said.

I frowned.

"You okay?" he asked.

I sat in front of him.  

"I should be the one asking you that," I said.

He smiled and tried but failed to hide the pain.  

"I'm sorry I did that," he apologized. This guy was crazy. After getting hurt so much and all, he's now asking for sorry? Wow. He's stupid. I didn't say anything. A long silence followed. We just stared at each other.  

Out of the blue, he knelt down, "Nicolle, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I have to feel this way and ruin everything for you. I'm sorry that... I'm sorry that I love you."

I didn't say anything again.

“I'm sorry for telling him that there's something between—“

"It's ok. I appreciate it. Now, let's just stand for it." 

"What do you mean?" 

"I mean, it’s ok that I'm gonna be your girlfriend. You're gonna be my boyfriend. I mean, nothing will be left for Blake and I right?"

Andrew's expression changed. He stood up and sat beside me.  

"Nicolle, you know you don’t have to." 

"I want to. I've always wanted to love you, Andrew." I looked at his eyes and he looked at mine and I feel the connection. Somehow, there's a special connection between us.  

"Should I be happy?" he asked. 

I shook my head. "Right now, please don't."

He smiled at me and I kissed his cheek. "Thank you." I whispered. 

The phone in my pocket vibrated. I hesitated but in the end, I checked it and saw Blake's text message. 

"I THINK EVERYTHING'S OVER. I LOVE YOU."

Personally, that text message defined the meaning of torment. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 2.1K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
911K 20.8K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...