Supernatural Imagines & Prefe...

By Erin_Winchester55

Includes stories of Sam, Dean and Castiel. Some stories may contain smut... But who wouldn't want to read Sam... More

Sam
Dean
Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader
Dean
Castiel
Sam
Dean
Teen!Dean x Author (ME!)
Teen!Dean x Author-Chan P2
Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
Sam Winchester
Dean
A/N: Requests?
Samual Winchester
Dean Winchester
Deany-Poop
Adam
Misha Collins
Adam
Sammy
Moosey Boy
Dean
Castiel
Dean Winchester P1
Preferance #1- Song that Describes your Reletionship
Preferance #2- What He's Like When You Get Hurt
Sam Winchester
Dean Winchester
Wincest x Sis!Reader P1
Wincest x Sis!Reader P2
Wincest x Sis!Reader P3
Hunger Games AU- Sam
Deany Baby
Preferance #3 You Break Up
Preferance #4 Make Up
Preferance #5 Turn Ons
Dean (SMUT)
SamMAH
A/N
Sam X Demon!Reader P1
Wincest X Sis!Reader P4
Wincest x Sis!Reader P5
A/N: Not Asking for Attention
Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds
Sam (Song Preferance)
Dean
SUPERNATURAL DAY!
Sam & Dean
Sam
Preferance #7- Past Lives (Only Winchesters)
Hunter High- AU (Dean)
Hunter High (Sam)
Sam
A/N
Preferance #8- They Find Your Porn Stash
Nursery Teacher AU (Dean)
Nursery Teacher AU (Sam)
A/N
Cas
Deanie Pie
A/N
Samo
Dean
Sam x Ariel!Reader P1
Jared
Dean
Texts- Sam and Dean
Preferance #6 Spider
Sam P1
Sam (Collage AU)
Dean
GUYS! I'M DYING!! (NOT LITERALLY)
R.I.P America
Sam
YEAAHHHHH!!!
Dean
Alpha!Dean x Omega!Reader
Dean (Soulmate AU)
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P1
Sam
Jensen
Sam & Dean (+Sam Smut)
A/N
Dean
Sam
Dean
Dean
Preferance #7 Cute Kid Moments
SuperWalking DeadNatural P2
I'M HAPPY!
Misha
Sam (Collage AU) P2
A/N: Heyo!
Sam x Snow White!Reader
A/N: Me Ranting
Jared
Dean AU
Dean
Sam (+Dean)
Sam and Dean- Text #2
Sam
Jared (+his boys!)
Jensen
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P3
Dean (+Kid!Dean)
Sam (AU)
Prefernance #8 Drunk
Dean
Dean (Song Imagine)
Sam x Pregnant!Reader P1
A/N: Hey Guys!
J2
Jared
Teen!Alpha!Dean x Teen!Omega!Reader
Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)
Wincest x Sis!Reader Short
Sam AU
Hunger Games AU
Soilder!Dean x Fianceé!Reader

Castiel

4.9K 114 9
By Erin_Winchester55

~Castiels POV~

"Hey Cas." Y/N smiled at me. She looked so beautiful when she did that.

"H-hey Y/N." I stuttered back.

I've known Y/N for a few months now and I've recently noticed that everyone I'm around her, I feel weird. It's a good weird, but I can't explain it.

I walked into the kitchen where Sam and Dean were sat at the table. They were both doing research for a case. "Uh guys. Can I-I ask you s-something? I think there's something wrong with me."

"Sure, Cas. What's up?" Sam looked up from his research.

"Every time I'm around Y/N, I get all nervous and my heart beats faster. As you humans say, I get 'butterfly's in the stomach', is there something wrong with me? Am I ill?" I asked panicking slightly.

Dean smirked. "There's nothing wrong with you Cas, you're just in love with Y/N."

"I am? So this is what the human emotion love feels like." I said deep in thought. Then I remembered something strange that happened not to long ago.

"Something else happens as well, and I can't explain it." I said tilting my head slightly.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure we can help." Sam smiled, reassuring me.

"Well it didn't happen to long ago. I was walking past the bathroom, when I noticed that the door was open slightly. I went to close it but I saw Y/N in the shower, with no clothes on. I couldn't stop myself, so I just walked in. Here's the strange thing, I felt my pants tighten and harden when I saw her in there all wet and naked. What does that mean?" I questioned.

"I'll let Dean explain this one." Sam said awkwardly.

I turned to Dean. "All it means Cas is that you were aroused by seeing Y/N naked. It's a perfectly normal thing for a man to do when he sees a woman like that. It just simply means that you want to have sex with her." Dean explained.

I sat there quietly thinking for a moment. I thought about how Y/N looked beautiful everyday and when she slept.

"Do you think she likes me back?" I asked Sam.

"I'm sure she does. I've seen the way she looks at you when you're around and I've never seen her that happy before. She defiantly likes you."

A feeling of happiness came over to me.

"Hey guys! What's going on?" Y/N entered the room with a big smile on her pretty face.

My eyes lit up when I saw her. She sat down next to me and gave me a big hug. I felt like the luckiest angel alive.

"Nothing we were just looking for a case, but it appears that we don't have one, so we can have the day off." Dean told Y/N.

"Finally!" Y/N sighed happily.

She got up and laid on the sofa watching TV. I smiled to her. She looks so peaceful and that makes me happy.

"Cas, go join her" Sam nudged me.

Dean nodded. I slowly walked over to her. Her eyes were fixed on the TV but she soon acknowledged my presence.

"Hey Cassie." she giggled at my nickname, sitting up.

"I-I was wondering I-if I could join you?" I stuttered.

"You look so cute when you're nervous, sit down." she patted the seat next to her. I sat down.

~Your POV~

He sat down next me and I could tell he was tense. "Cas. Is everything alright?" I asked concerned.

"Y-yes." he said awkwardly, moving his knee up and down rapidly.

I turned around to look at Sam and Dean, who was watching us both. Dean faced palmed while Sam shook his head.

I turned back and glanced over at Castiel who was staring at his lap, fumbling with his fingers. I touched his hand softly and he immediately stopped moving and even breathing.

"Cas, are you sure everything is alright? You can tell me-"

"I love you Y/N!"

It took me a while to process what he had just said. "Cas..."

"Y/N you're the most beautiful thing I have ever seen on Heaven and Earth. When I look upon your face I see our future. From the very first moment I set my eyes on you, I knew you were my one and only. I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Cas" I squealed, pressing my lips against his soft ones.

The kiss was very passionate and loving. I pulled away for air and cuddled into him. He wrapped his arms around me, whispering;

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes! I love you so much, my angel."

"I love you more, Y/N." he kissed the top of my head.

I fell to sleep in his strong arms. He played with my hair and watched TV. Sam and Dean high fived behind us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 154 50
Sam Winchester. Dean Winchester. Castiel. Lucifer. IMAGINES!!!
245K 5K 100
Dean X Reader Imagines With a dash of Jensen Ackles Contains pain, loss, fluff and some smut Enjoy!
1.1K 12 15
Exactly as the title says. I will be writing imagines with only Sam and Dean Winchester, possibly Castiel but if you do have requests I will take the...
198K 3.1K 105
Here are some imagines for those supernatural fans out there!