The New Kid. {Percy Jackson/T...

By oldacc420

Scott McCall was just about to go to school, when he herd a knock on the door. "Come in!" He yelled about ten... More

Disclaimer *sigh*
Chapter 1: I Have Just the Place. . .
Chapter 2: School and Lacrosse
Chapter 3: The Attack
Chapter 4: The Dream
Chapter 5: Stiles' Scortched Sausage
Chapter 6: Everything Went Downhill... Literally
Chapter 7: The Mask
Chapter 8: The Reveal
Chapter 10: The Possessed
Chapter 11: The Difference
Chapter 12: The Change
Chapter 13: The Promise
Chapter 14: The Insecurities
Chapter 15: The Talk
Chapter 16: The Forgetfulness
Chapter 17: The Camp
Chapter 18: The Meeting
Chapter 19: The Preparation
Chapter 20: The Ride
Chapter 21: The Prophecy

Chapter 9: The Silence

9.7K 291 28
By oldacc420

Me: Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating as much! My mum took away my phone, and uhh...

Leo and Ninja: *whispers* She spends a lot of time reading Danfics! *enter evil face here*

Me: Hey!

Leo: Is for horses!

Stiles: What did I miss?

Me: *stares* Just... ON WITH THE STORY! *mumbles* Gods what do I do with my life....

__________________________________

Scott

Percy had been a ghost these past few days. He wouldn't sleep, he'd just lay there awake staring at the ceiling. He wouldn't eat when my mom brought food in. He didn't go to school, he barely even left his room. He really didn't have to today anyway, because today was finally Saturday.

All of a sudden my phone started ringing.

"Hey Scott, meet us at Derek's place, we're gonna try and track this thing that's been terrorizing him. Okay thanks see you in thirty minutes, bye. Oh, yeah I forgot, its Stiles if you haven't already noticed." Stiles said over the phone.

Mom was at work today so it was just me and Percy at the house, soon to only be Percy. I walked to his room and decided not to go in.

"Hey Percy, how's it going?" I called through the door. I got no answer. That's nothing new. "Well, I'm going with Stiles and them and decided to see if you wanted to come. You probably don't, based on the amount of human interactions you have had these past few days. Just thought I'd be polite and ask."

I walked out the door and immediately headed to the Hale house. Upon arrival, I noticed the stench and equally horrible giant poop all over the yard. Everyone was on the porch.

"Yep. I see how this thing was terrorizing you." I said to them after making my way to the porch, avoiding the poop.

"Exactly." Derek mumbled.

"Describe what it looked like." Stiles said.

"It looked like a giant black dog." Derek stated.

"Describe giant." Stiles asked.

"The thing was bigger than a tank." Derek told us.

"Describe how it sounded." Stiles demanded.

"Like an artillery gun." Derek said.

"Describe–" Stiles started.

"Shut up Stiles." Derek growled.

"Will do." Stiles replied.

"How long ago was it here?" Lydia asked.

"Hour and a half maybe?" Derek said.

"Which way?" I questioned.

"Well I'm just guessing that way. We should consider following the giant footprints." Alison stated.

"Good idea. Let's go." Lydia agreed.

"What are we gonna do when we find this thing?" Stiles asked.

"Probably just wing it." I suggested. They all agreed. It normally works.

Percy

After Scott left to go find the whatever, I decided enough was enough and I was going to go outside before I exploded. I headed toward the woods because I also decided that would be the best place to explode.

I ended up beating a pretty big tree up, and was glad I made the decision of going to the woods. After a few minutes I sat down with my back to a tree.

I closed my eyes and almost immediately was calmed down. The sounds of the birds, a small creek nearby, the crunching of leaves under somethings feet, the loud sound of a loud and way to close artillery gun.

I stood up. It wasn't an artillery gun. I knew that sound. I only knew one thing that made that sound. I smiled and stood up, looking in the direction. A little ways away was a giant mass of black fur.

"Mrs. O'Leary!" I croaked, my voice not properly working because I hadn't used it for days. The giant dog turned suddenly and barreled toward me, knocking me down and covering my face with slobber.

"Mrs. O'Leary! Get off the poor person!" A frustrated voice called out. Mrs. O'Leary didn't listen to the voice.

"Yeah, get off me girl," I laughed. Mrs. O'Leary reluctantly backed off.

"Sorry about that– Percy! What are you doing here!" The voice asked. I looked up to see Nico.

"Uhh, I live here. For now. Now you tell me why my dog is on the wrong side of the country?" I asked the kid.

"Well, your dog, we kinda lost her. She shadow traveled out of camp and Hazel said that on boarder patrol this morning she saw, and I quote, 'a shaggy black mass of cuteness' heading this way. So I came over here as fast as I could and found her here in Beacon County. She seems to like these woods." Nico explained.

"Hey, Nico, Hazel has an– hey Percy, why are you here, we were uh, taking your dog for a long walk. A very long walk." Frank explained.

"Did Frank tell you– hey look it's Percy!" Hazel said.

"I'm surprised this hasn't happened before." I frowned. Hazel looked at me carefully.

"Are you okay Percy?" She asked.

"Gods, why do people keep asking me that?" I grumbled.

"Percy you look like you haven't slept in the past week." Hazel explained.

"You also sound like you haven't talked in that long." Frank commented.

"You look like the dead." Nico said.

"Nico!" Hazel yelled.

"Hazel, it's the truth!" Nico retorted.

"I guess so." Hazel sighed.

"What happened Percy?" Frank asked.

"Uhh–" I started.

"Does it have anything to do with Annabeth?" Nico asked, seeing right through the facade.

"It is isn't it?" Hazel said.

"What happened dude? Did you see her?" Nico asked. I just nodded.

"What happened then you should be happy?" Hazel asked sadly. I shuddered and shook my head no.

"Come on Percy, what? I mean it's not like she would've broken up with you." Frank said. My face must have said it all because suddenly all three of them were hugging me. Even Nico.

"Thanks guys." I told them. They stopped hugging me when Mrs. O'Leary decided to join in.

"About that, we should do something." Frank decided.

"Wait so how far away is Camp Jupiter from here?" I asked.

"Not that far." Hazel answered.

"That's good." I sighed.

"Why? You don't plan on getting into trouble, do you?" Frank asked.

"No, I never plan on trouble, it just finds me." I frowned.

"Let's keep the dog there too, in case she comes back." Hazel said.

"Good idea. Very good idea. Keep her there." I told them.

"Why? Oh. You just want to keep your dog." Nico asked.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Hey! Is this it?" A voice called out. I looked up to see Stiles yelling with Scott, Lydia, Allison and Derek behind him.

"Percy! You finally left your room!" Scott yelled once realizing the dog was not alone.

"Yep. This is definitely the thing that pooped on my lawn!" Derek yelled.

"Hey Percy, are these people dangerous family?" Stiles asked excitedly.

"Yeah, these people can be dangerous. I guess they are family, too. Guys, this is Nico, Hazel, and Frank." I told them.

"Cool! Hi Percy's dangerous family! I'm Stiles pleased to meet you!" Stiles said, sticking out his hand. They all just looked at him blankly before he took his hand back. "I'm glad they haven't thrown knives at me like the blonde did."

"Annabeth?" Nico questioned.

"That was the girl." Stiles said.

"That's not like her." Frank frowned.

"She normally doesn't throw daggers at annoying mortals." Hazel admitted.

"Hey!" Stiles yelled.

"Back to the thing. What is it?" Derek asked.

"This is my dog, Mrs. O'Leary." I replied.

"No wonder you're such an odd child." Derek muttered. I glared at him.

"This is your dog! It's adorable! A bit larger than I expected but adorable!" Stiles shouted.

"Well people have found you, we won't need to worry about you getting lost in the woods, we better get going before Reyna comes after us." Frank sighed.

"Good idea. We don't want to be responsible for destroying a town. I'll try and keep your dog on this side of the country this time!" Nico said before they started walking away.

"See ya Percy!" Hazel called before I lost sight of them through the woods.

"They seem nice." Scott said as we turned to walk back the way they had came.

"Wait keep your dog on this side of the country?" Derek asked, a sudden realization hitting him.

"Yeah, I left her on Long Island." I told them.

"So it could poop in my lawn." Derek growled.

"Probably not exactly her reasoning, though it was a pretty good one." I sighed.

"Why do you have a giant dog and dangerous family and how could this Reyna destroy Beacon Hills?" Lydia asked. I looked at Scott and Stiles.

"Oh, guess what guys?" Stiles asked.

"What?" Alison asked.

"Percy's only half human!" Stiles exclaimed. They all groaned.

"What is he?" Lydia sadly asked.

"He's a demigod." Stiles said proudly. He continued to explain everything he knew about me being a demigod to the rest of the group the rest of the way back to the Hale house.

_________________________________________________

Hey guys! Once again, my co-author ninjaturtle11 made this chapter. I hope I'll make the next one though?

Oh! And I think I forgot to do this to last chapter: Don't forget to vote, comment, and stay tuned for more chapters!

TTYL

STYLE ON

NINJA OUT

~MStyle & Ninja

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 9.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
343K 20.1K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 34.1K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...