Hunter x Hunter: Character x...

By velkareine

|1ST PLACE IN ONESHOTS FOR HUNTERXHUNTERWATTYS| Hunter x Hunter Character x Reader One shots! As I am... More

Merry Christmas?!
[cover log]
[request page]
[Index]
Hisoka ↴
Hisoka x Reader - Secret
Hisoka x Reader - The Vampire Hunter
Hisoka x Reader - Queen's Court
Feitan ↴
Feitan X Reader - Annoying
Feitan x Reader - Wish
Feitan x Reader | Botanical
Feitan x Reader | As Fast As You Can
Killua ↴
Killua X Reader - Hunt for Presents!
Killua x Reader | Fanatic
Killua x Reader | A Typical Day...
Killua x Drunk!Reader | When you were drunk...
Killua x Reader | Murderer!
Illumi ↴
Illumi x Reader - Sweets
Illumi x Reader - Sugar and Spice
Illumi x OC - Heart
Illumi x Reader | Promise
Illumi x Reader | Dauntless
Illumi x Reader | Run
Gon ↴
Gon x Reader - Notice me Senpai
Kurapika ↴
Kurapika x Reader - Good-bye
Kurapika x Reader - Lies
Shalnark ↴
Shalnark x Reader - Toy
Leorio ↴
Leorio x Reader | Vow
Chrollo ↴
Chrollo x Reader | Cursed Prince
Chrollo x Reader | Thief
Mixed↴
Killua x Reader x Kurapika - The Transfer
Kurapika x Reader x Killua | Fight
[hunter x hunter wattys results]

Happy Birthday Leorio!

3.3K 76 53
By velkareine

//EY! It's the Oreo's birthday!

So here's some love. 

+Contains slight nudity+

|Leorio's Birthday|

March 3rd

It was unreasonably warm in the office, you thought as you sat with your legs crossed in front of you - tucked into the gray pencil skirt. You could practically feel your toes screaming in agony as they suffocated in your black pumps.

The rest of your outfit were just as tight, gray, and boring. The perfect look for a secretary. Mindlessly, you clanked away at the keyboard, writing up a morbid review for yet another patient who deemed themselves very clever, and wanted to know all about their illness, so that they could come up with a better cure.

You scoffed slightly; you and your friends liked to make bets on how far they'd get through before their eyes rolled backwards.

You hear the pitter-patter of feet approaching, and look up to see a young boy with snow white hair that seemed very much like a cloud. You spared him a small smile before raising your hands from the keyboard; grateful for a break, you walked up to the counter.

"Hello! My name is Killua. Can I ask if someone named Leorio works here?"

You turned to the right, and pointed to the plaque that decreed the graduation of one Leorio Paladiknight.

The boy's eyes lit up, and with a devilish smirk, he handed you a bottle of something that brewed and bubbled. It was a transparent pink liquid that seemed to moan in pure ecstasy. You raised an eyebrow.

"Could you please give that to him?"

"I'm sorry, do I look like a delivery person?"

The young boy pouted, and gave you a puppy-dog look. You melted; after promising that you'd leave the potion in his office, the boy ran off as he was called out by another boy - his friend, perhaps? - with dark hair that defied gravity.

It was eerily silent in the office - no appointments were made that day, and there was no one walking in with a flu. Bored, you decided to go for a stretch. You left the potion with a note saying "Drink Me" on Dr.Paladiknight's desk, and went for walk.

When you returned, you found that the sign on Dr.Paladiknight's office was flipped to open, so you gave a tentative knock.

You heard a male voice say enter, and you did, with a little cake on a tray.

In front of you, was the famed Leorio Paladiknight - chugging down the potion. You sweat-dropped; He finished the drink and wiped his mouth, giving you a wide grin.

"Ah! You must be the new secretary! Welcome! My name is Leorio Paladiknight, you can call me Leorio."

You set down the tray on his table and gave it a small nudge.

"I heard it was your birthday. It's not much, but, here."

His eyes widened as he beheld the small vanilla cake that had a single candle on it. His bottom lip trembled slightly.

"F-for me?"

You blinked. Was he seriously going to cry just because someone gave him a small treat? You wondered just what he'd been through before he became a doctor, but your thoughts were cut off as he made a small hick sound and started to stare adoringly at the baked delicacy.

"Yeah." You said, then glanced at the clock that hung above the door. There was another hour before your lunch break. You made to move towards the door, to escape the uneasy silence that had fallen while Leorio started to devour his cake.

"Uh, I'll be in reception, so, call if you need anything?"

Leorio gave you a huge thumbs up, then went back to eating his cake with such gusto that you began to wonder if he had ever properly celebrated a birthday before.

That led you to thinking about whom he might've celebrated with. You saw no ring, and there was no indication in the office that he was attached to a woman... perhaps, a man then?

The door to Leorio and Associate's Walk in Clinic swung open as a man with blonde hair wandered in, looking around warily.

"Can I help you?" You asked, making the blonde jump slightly.

"Is Leorio here?" He asked.

"The doctor is in." You confirmed.

The blonde nodded, then glanced around again.

"Sir, is there something wrong?"

His eyes widened as he finally realized that he was acting strange. He shook his head no, then dropped a gift box on the reception counter.

"Uh, this is for Leorio, can you give it to him? Tell him... I'd like him to use them..." He then mumbled something so incoherent and quiet that you missed it. After that, he dashed off.

You stared as the door closed behind him, slightly irritated.

"I have now become a delivery pigeon. Great." You mused as you knocked on the door. Without waiting for an answer, you opened it, to find that Leorio was draped across his chair, fast asleep.

You marveled at how anyone was able to sleep in such a sterile and white place, but you didn't ask. As you set the box down on the coffee table in the middle of the room, Leorio gave a little snort as he woke up.

"Ah! It's you again, uh- sorry, what's your name again?"

As you promptly told him your name, he stood up and started to leer at you. Still baring that perverted grin, he staggered over, looking like a zombie, and tripped over his feet; he fell against the door, and it slammed shut with a thump.

It wasn't until you heard the click sound as the lock engaged that your breath caught.

Did he just, lock the door?

"Sir, are you alright?" You asked, slowly backing away from the man who had on a very, very, lewd expression. He hiccuped again, still stumbling towards you.

"Of course! Wh-why do you ask?"

He tripped again, and landed on top of the coffee table. The box you put there before spilled over, launching a volley of ... condoms.

Your face flared red in embarrassment, which increased even more as Leorio - dazed and confused - started to read the note attached.

"Leorio, uh, please, have fun with me these!

-Kurapika"

It was then that clarity returned to Leorio's eyes, and he stood to his full height. He directed a shy glance at you, then he whispered thanks to his friend.

It really wasn't your fault, but when your eyes landed on the condoms, you couldn't help but think about what they were used for - who would use them. Your breathing intensified as Leorio started to approach you once more.

"Ah... Divine..." He said as his eyes ran over your body. Heat seared as his eyes seemed to burn away at your clothes, as if he could see past the plain demeanor to the erotic underwear you had on underneath; and the lack thereof.

He had you up against the wall now, and that's when your knees collapsed. Slowly, ever so gently, Leorio raised you up and pressed his lips against your throat.

Planting a trail of kisses towards your ears, your knees wobbled as you felt his breath when he whispered. "Is this okay?"

You couldn't help it, your head turned to the side - the potion from earlier had not been depleted, and the cap left off - and you gave a meek nod.

With that, Leorio's hands started to roam. His lips whispered the parts as he touched you.

Waist, pelvis bone, thigh, inner thigh.

Your breath hitched as his hand traveled up towards where your panties should've been. His hand faltered as he realized. His brown eyes stared into yours in acknowledgment, and his lips curled up in a devilish grin.

Your cheeks were bright red, and it was as if someone else had taken a hold of you. You grabbed his short black hair and pulled him closer, locking your lips together.

You flung off his white coat, and him your blouse, revealing lace, and skin.

A zip, then your skirt was gone. Another zip, his pants. Panting, you kept your gaze on those dark brown eyes as Leorio's pupils dilated.

He murmured your name, and you felt something on your thigh. You looked down, and noticed a bulge in his underwear.

"Excited?" You whispered in his ear.

His face was flushed, and his breathing labored. Yet, Leorio somehow managed out "No, I have to pee."

Then, he dashed out of the room. You giggled to yourself. You could tell that he was a virgin. You walked over to the windows and slid the curtains shut. Then, you paced back to the table and drank the remainder of the pink liquid.

|::|

Moments later, when Leorio returned, he was astounded to find his new assistant with his clothes. He was more shocked by the fact that she was completely naked. The most shocking would be that she was dangling a condom package in her mouth, with a wicked glint in her eye.

"Ready, big boy?" She purred before launching herself at him. Leorio was confounded. Who bought him a prostitute for his birthday?

|::|

Meanwhile, across town, Killua and Gon chuckled to themselves as they thought that they had finally paired up their friends. With the aphrodisiac potion, and Kurapika's confession, everything should be going smoothly.

Giggling, they chanted "OTP! LeoPika! OTP!"

Little did they know, the shy Kurapika could not fester up the courage, and Leorio was enjoying himself with someone else entirely. Someone, who would not be a mere assistant for much longer.

|::|

//Want MORE Leorio? 

Check out VIPER!

Okay, pce out guis

request 4 stories thru cmments thnx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.3K 24
You are a young girl who usually doesn't have a care in the world. After meeting a special silver haired boy named Killua, you go out to adventure w...
28.1K 1.1K 11
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 �...
357K 16.5K 115
IF YOU'RE A DIE-HARD KILLUA FANGIRL, THEN THIS IS FOR YOU. *UNDER EDITING* "You want me to continue on existing?!" Killua scoffed, shrugging her h...
62.4K 1.2K 57
(Under editing) In which the first born daughter of the Isamu family, Y/n Isamu, leaves Heavens Arena to discover what she's missing. She is forced...