Illumi x OC - Heart

YES ITS AN x OC. 

No I won't write more unless it's another prize thing.

[AU - Modern] - Prize for Rachiella3 

|::|

Illumi's face showed no signs of emotion as his hand formed the paper sign and Hisoka's the scissor.

Damn. He had lost, again.

Hisoka's face lit up in a wicked grin as he tallied their scores.

"Kuku, Illu~ Looks like you're the loser."

"Hn, so it seems." Illumi said monotonously.

"That means you have to do something for me~" Hisoka's eyes glinted with a diabolic light.

Illumi only looked at his friend with an expression of non-chalance. The last time that Hisoka had won, the fuschia-haired CEO had sent him to a party in Las Vegas, where Illumi was forced to stand among party-goers and the loud techno music for a good five hours before Hisoka got bored.

"This time, it'll be different." Hisoka laughed, and licked his lips in anticipation. "I want you to go to the playboy mansion."

"You really think you'll get to see an expression from me? You know I'm not affected by lust." Unlike you,  Illumi silently added.

"Oh, I know." Hisoka nodded, his smile reached his ears. "I'm not sending you there for pleasure, Illu-dearie. I'm sending you there on business."

Illumi raised his eyebrow a millimeter above where it usually was.

"You see, I left something very special there." Hisoka continued.

"What, your dignity?" Illumi deadpanned.

Hisoka tisked. "Now now, Illumi. You know as well as I do that I lost that five years ago at the conference where I walked in naked."

Illumi nodded, his face as cold as ever. "That was an excellent day."

Hisoka sighed. "Anyways, just go and get it back, will you? Ask for Lin. She'll know what you're talking about."

|::|

The playboy mansion was swarming with bunnies - and we're not talking about the models.

Around this time, the mansion had set up a festival of sorts to celebrate Easter. Illumi took one look at the festive decorations, then never glanced at them again.

He walked into the front foyer and asked for a girl named Lin.

The busty blonde he asked pursed her lips and batted her eyelashes. "We don't have a Lin here. Maybe you meant Tessie?"

"No. Lin." Illumi repeated.

Another girl walked by, parading a brand new bikini. "Lin?" She gave Illumi a once-over and smirked. "What's a wealthy and handsome business man doing looking for Lin?"

"Do you know where she is?" Illumi asked again, growing more and more bored by the second. The two bunnies scoffed - this man was so not worth their time. If he couldn't see what amazing catches they were, then he should go with the trash.

"She's by the dumpster, where she always is."

They sashayed off, leaving Illumi in a cloud of designer perfume. Illumi didn't wrinkle his nose in disgust, or leer at their ample behinds, he merely walked towards the backdoor; all this time not a single muscle on his face twitched.