Feitan X Reader - Annoying

[AU] - Requested by: VventurerR

Spring's in full bloom, and yet you along with your classmates are still stuck in the prison they call "School". 

You sigh, twirling a strand of hair around and around whilst staring absentmindedly outside the window. 

"Oi!" The person to your left said loudly. He glowers at you with a look of disapproval. 

"Class is over."

"Thanks!" You say happily, and gather your books and place them into your school bag. The guy tisk'ed before running off. Alone in the classroom, an eerie chill settles over you, but you shake it off and head home.

After all... Nothing special ever happens.

You contemplate whether or not to stop by the convenience store to buy some instant noodles, but then you remember that you recently had some pesky neighbors who'd moved in, and they kept on insisting that they should feed you.

BOOM.

Out of no where, a loud explosion sounds, and you spin around to see your school go up in flames. 

"Oops. I missed." 

You spin back, to find a male around your height standing in front of what seems to be a purple portal, looking very disappointed. 

You notice that he's dressed head to toe in navy, and that he has a skull over the piece of cloth covering half of his face.

He notices you, and asks if you knew (First Name)(Last Name).

Hearing him say your name sends shivers up your spine, and you quickly retort. 

"What do you want with her?"

"It's a yes or no question."

This is getting interesting. You smirk slightly, and tilt your head.

"You're being a bit rude, aren't you?"

"Move aside, I have no business with you." He scowls - or at least you think he does - before brushing you aside. 

"Wait!" You call out, and he turns with an annoyed huff. 

"Was it you that blew up my school?"

"Yeah. So what?"

Much to his amazement, you grin at him and bow. "Thank you for doing so!"

"Strange." He mutters under his breath before leaving to look for you. 

~Later~

You giggle as you continue to track this mysterious figure around town. He hadn't blown up any other buildings, but he did beat up a few punks who called him short.

Heh. He's sensitive about his height? You laugh. 

Then, as he sits on a park bench to do better surveillance, you plop yourself down besides him.

"Looking for me?"

"No." He answers curtly.

"Whaa~?" You exclaim, and laugh. Then, you tell him your name.

His eyes widen, and he takes out a photograph; the girl more or less looked like you... when you were in diapers.

"B-but! Damn that Shalnark." He growls. Then, he looks up at you with a wicked expression.

"You will come with me." He threatens.

"Okay~!" You respond cheerfully - again shocking him. "On one condition~"