Happy Birthday Leorio!

//EY! It's the Oreo's birthday!

So here's some love. 

+Contains slight nudity+

|Leorio's Birthday|

March 3rd

It was unreasonably warm in the office, you thought as you sat with your legs crossed in front of you - tucked into the gray pencil skirt. You could practically feel your toes screaming in agony as they suffocated in your black pumps.

The rest of your outfit were just as tight, gray, and boring. The perfect look for a secretary. Mindlessly, you clanked away at the keyboard, writing up a morbid review for yet another patient who deemed themselves very clever, and wanted to know all about their illness, so that they could come up with a better cure.

You scoffed slightly; you and your friends liked to make bets on how far they'd get through before their eyes rolled backwards.

You hear the pitter-patter of feet approaching, and look up to see a young boy with snow white hair that seemed very much like a cloud. You spared him a small smile before raising your hands from the keyboard; grateful for a break, you walked up to the counter.

"Hello! My name is Killua. Can I ask if someone named Leorio works here?"

You turned to the right, and pointed to the plaque that decreed the graduation of one Leorio Paladiknight.

The boy's eyes lit up, and with a devilish smirk, he handed you a bottle of something that brewed and bubbled. It was a transparent pink liquid that seemed to moan in pure ecstasy. You raised an eyebrow.

"Could you please give that to him?"

"I'm sorry, do I look like a delivery person?"

The young boy pouted, and gave you a puppy-dog look. You melted; after promising that you'd leave the potion in his office, the boy ran off as he was called out by another boy - his friend, perhaps? - with dark hair that defied gravity.

It was eerily silent in the office - no appointments were made that day, and there was no one walking in with a flu. Bored, you decided to go for a stretch. You left the potion with a note saying "Drink Me" on Dr.Paladiknight's desk, and went for walk.

When you returned, you found that the sign on Dr.Paladiknight's office was flipped to open, so you gave a tentative knock.

You heard a male voice say enter, and you did, with a little cake on a tray.

In front of you, was the famed Leorio Paladiknight - chugging down the potion. You sweat-dropped; He finished the drink and wiped his mouth, giving you a wide grin.

"Ah! You must be the new secretary! Welcome! My name is Leorio Paladiknight, you can call me Leorio."

You set down the tray on his table and gave it a small nudge.