Killua x Reader | Fanatic

|Vanilla | Requested By: AlliahZoldyck |

|::|

There is nothing in the world that you loved more than anime. It has saved your life more times than you can count, and your sole fantasy is to enter the world and live among those who you worship fanatically.

As always, you never missed when the newest episode aired - even if you were just in the shower. Dressed in nothing more than underwear and a bath robe, you plopped yourself down in front of the TV and waited eagerly for the theme song of Hunter x Hunter to be over, singing along enthusiastically as you've already memorized the lyrics.

Suddenly, you noticed a dark cloud outside your window, and you gave a little frown. It was probably going to start raining soon. You moved to the window to draw the blinds shut, but in your haste, you knocked a glass of water over the television cables. The smell of burnt rubber drifted up to your nose and you wrinkled it in disgust.

You grabbed your laptop and flopped onto your bed. You might as well binge some of the earlier episodes while waiting for your parents to notice and fix the cords. You browse the arcs, and finally decide on the Killua Zoldyck one. You couldn't help it. He's your favorite character~!

As your eyes remained glued to the screen, a strange thing happened. The weight beneath you seemed to slowly disappear, and you felt as if you were moving forwards; towards your computer monitor!

Completely freaked out but feeling strangely excited, you closed your eyes and waited to wake up in the middle of the forest somewhere, completely changed into a brand new person.

However, moments later when you opened your eyes again, you were still in your room. Just slightly closer to your screen than before. It seemingly felt like hours, but finally your were nose to nose with your reflection on your laptop screen. It had crashed a few moments before - probably because you freaked out earlier and pulled out the power source.

As you neared the object that was drawing you in, the blank screen seemed like a endless void that was going to suck you in at any moment. You felt the black goo of the screen as it melted and enveloped your hair, your head, and painfully slowly, the rest of your body.

Completely unsatisfied with the lack of fainting, you waited impatiently in a black void while lights whizzed around you, oblivious to your presence. Finally, you started to emerge to somewhere. It wasn't green or a forest. It was somewhere terrifyingly unfamiliar. Somewhere where computers and technology dominated... Somewhere... where a geeky boy with a pale pink shirt was giggling madly.

You screeched in horror.

You had ended up in Milluki's room. And he was staring at you with the most perverse smile of the century. It was probably because your bathrobe was coming undone.

"Heh~" He laughed. "It worked! My 3D printer worked!"

What did he just say?

"Excuse me?!" You yelled,struggling to get out of the container the rest of your body was still slowly sliding into.

Milluki tilted his screen towards you, and to your horror and morbid fascination, an animated version of your face popped up.

"CTRL-P." Milluki explained, as if that explains everything.

Bewildered, you gave a little gasp as the rest of your body emerged from the black void and you finally were able to turn around to see where you were coming from.

It was a printer.

Milluki printed you out like you were nothing but a picture.

"You're so much prettier in real life." He said, staring at your exposed cleavage with a grin.

You tried to cover yourself up, but that was a difficult task as you were simultaneously trying to slap the perverted grin off of Milluki. Suddenly, someone charged into the room, full of anger.

"Milluki you bastard!" Killua screeched as he entered without knocking.

"Yes, Killu-chan?" Milluki asked in a mock whine.

"I know you took my choco-balls!" Killua announced; his eyes fell on you. He raised an eyebrow at Milluki quizzically.

"I did not, and stop staring at my girlfriend!"

You resisted the urge to barf. "I am not your girlfriend!" You huffed. Turning towards Killua, you made your eyes go wide and innocent; your heart beat tripled as you realized that his hair was just as fluffy and amazing as you'd imagined many times over.

"He kidnapped me!"

Killua glared at his brother. "Milluki, this is the third time this month that I've found a strange girl in your room. Mother will not be pleased..."

Milluki's eyes suddenly widened with an unspeakable fear. "Please - please don't tell mother!"

Killua grinned, and grabbed your wrist; pulling you through the door, he leaned back to call out to Milluki.

"I'll take her off your hands then~"

He turned towards you.

"Sorry, my brothers are all messed up. Is there something I can do to make you feel better?"

A stream of thoughts rushed through your mind, and before you could chicken out and say 'No, thank you' you blurted out the first thought that came to you.

"D-Date!"

"The date? Well, today's May -" He paused, and shot you a cocky smirk. "I was just kidding, of course I'll go on a date with you." His eyes closed as he doubled over in laughter.

"Shall we visit a mall or two?"

You were utterly confused. "W-what? Why?"

Killua was astounded, and laughed even harder. "I mean, unless dressing like this is your thing..."

You glanced down at your bathrobe and a flame of embarrassment scorched your face. "L-let's go shopping then." You huffed out.

"You know, most girls are happy to go shopping."Killua teased.

"Most girls you meet come from printers?" You shot back.

"Touche." Killua gave you a grin. "You're a strange one, you know? I think you and me will get along famously."

You stuck your tongue out at him playfully, but your mind screamed.

I want more than to get along...

But that, along with your other fan-girl intentions, is another story.

|::|

A/N: ahahahaaha I'm sorry for falling off the radar for such a long time. Exams are coming up, it's super busy but I promise I didn't forget about this

//okay maybe i did for a bit

//But I'm back!

ERneways!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter~ the next chapter will be a part 2 =w=

also, im still on hiatus, but requests are welcome =w=

//please don't ask how or why, i just *shrug*