The Nameless Magcon Girl

By Dancerbaybay

HEY! My name is Bailee Mackenzie I'm 14 and I live in Missouri I make vines and YouTube videos and about a w... More

New Friends
Let the Guessing Game Begin
Promises and Plans
Penny Boarding
The Arrival of a Friend
Let's Get To Know Eachother
Truth Or Dare
Haters
All Over Again
We Meet Again
Secret Talents and Mistakes
Heartbreak Park?
Confusion
Arrivals, Bright Ideas, and New Love?
Meeting Idols And Facing Fears
The Asking
A Day To Remember & Forget
Sad Songs And Even Sadder Excuses
Apology (NOT) Excepted
The Plan
Stiches and Paper Hearts
Song Writing & Heart Throbs
The Game Changer
Wake Up Call
Dancing With The Enemy
Confesions & Confusion
He's What!?
Character Ask??

Makeovers & Confused Feelings

1.9K 51 7
By Dancerbaybay

Bae's POV

I woke up knowing that today was going to be rough.

I looked to my right at Sam who was sleeping next to me peacefully.

Then I looked over at Loxie who was also sleeping peacefully.

Both of my friends sleeping peacefully while I am awake?

Not for long.

I decided to be nice to Loxie and just shake her awake.

"Loxie wake up." I whispered as she groaned and moved to another sleeping position.

"Ok if you get up now you can help me prank Sam." I sing-song'd.

Loxies eyes shot open and she jumped out of bed.

"How." Was all she said with a smirk.

"Well first I have to ask if you would be ok with sharing a bed with me?" I asked hoping she'd say yes because if she didn't my whole prank would be ruined.

"Of course I'll share a bed with you." She said whisper screaming trying not to wake Sam.

"Good," I said letting out a deep breath, "now on to phase two."

"What's phase two?" Loxie whispered again confused.

"We need to move Sam from that bed and put it on yours, take off all the blankets and pillows then put her back on the bed again also why are you whispering." I said in one breath.

"I don't want to wake Sam up and ruin your prank." Loxie explained still whispering.

"Don't bother. Sam can sleep through literally anything. One time when we were little I rolled off her bed and broke my arm she slept through the entire hospital trip." I said reminiscing

"Ok....what do we do after phase two?" Loxie asked even more confused.

"I'll tell you after we successfully finish phase two." I said already walking over to Sam's side of the bed grabbing her shoulders.

Loxie followed me grabbing Sam's feet.

"On the count of three we lift. Ready 1, 2, 3." I said as we lifted Sam's slumbering figure.

"What does Sam eat?" Loxie grunted.

"The real question is," I said as me and Loxie threw Sam on the other bed, "what doesn't she eat?" I finished laughing at my food loving friend.

"Now my curly haired companion we must move all the blankets off the bed than move Sam's skinny, but surprisingly heavy butt back on the bed." I said the plan again in one breathe.

:;:;:;:;:;:;:;SKIP TO END OF PHASE TWO:;:;:;:;:;:;

Me and Loxie, now breathing hard, had accomplished phase two.

"I believe a celebratory high five is in order." Loxie said holding up her hand.

"Oh no, this was the easy part after we finish the third and final phase, which is moving Sam and the mattress down stairs and into the pool, can we have a celebratory high five then, and only then." I said getting a little serious at the end.

"You know I never would have agreed to this if I had known it was going to be so much work!" Loxie yelled then put her and over her mouth.

"I know that's why I didn't tell you exactly what the prank was and again don't bother with being quiet she's like a bear." I said pointing at the, still, peacefully sleeping Sam.

"Now, let's get this hunk of junk and the mattress downstairs." I said getting at the foot of the bed.

"Did you just call your bestfriend a hunk of junk?" Loxie asked getting at the head of the bed.

"Yes, now lift." I said raising the mattress with Loxie's help.

:;:;:skip to down stairs:;:;:;

"Why is she so heavy?" Loxie said as we carried Sam through the lobby and out to the pool.

"Hang in there were almost at the pool." I said as we reached the edge of the pool.

"Ok now, put her in the pool." I said as me and Loxie place Sam and the mattress in the pool.

"Ok so we have her in the pool now what?" Loxie asked.

"Now, my dearest Loxickle you take out your phone and hit record." I said to Loxie as she took out her phone.

I waited for Loxie to get ready before continuing with my plan.

"SAM!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Sam, awoken by my screaming, jumped up, and not knowing that she was in the pool stepped out of bed, or into the pool.

Seeing this scene caused both me and Loxie to die laughing.

"How did I get downstairs and into the pool?" Sam said in utter confusion after resurfacing from her "dive".

"We carried you down, and may I say you are a lot heavier than you look." Loxie said.

Sam offended by her comment splashed Loxie.

This caused an all out splash war ending in Loxie falling in the pool and me laughing at my friends over all pettiness and stupidity.

"Hey!" I said stopping the splash war, "Would you two nincompoops please get out of the pool, I have an outfit that I need help with." I said with a smirk.

Sam and Loxie both realizing what I was referring to jumped out of the pool and ran pasted me.

"Well are you coming?" Sam and Loxie said at the same time standing at the door.

::::::::::::::::UPSTAIRS:::::::::::::::

"I feel like your kindergarteners with crayons and I'm your art project." I said as Sam did my makeup and Loxie did my hair.

"Ow!" I screamed as Sam poked me in the eye for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"Oh shut up! You should be happy I'm not making you look like a clown for what you did to me this morning." Sam said glaring at me

"But, you won't because I'm your best friend and you love me." I said smiling at her.

"Yes that and, because I know that if I prank you back you'd probably end up injuring me in some clever but evil way." Sam said looking off into the distance thinking about what evil plan I would come up with.

After about five more minutes of Loxie and Sam pulling and prodding at my face and hair they were finished.

"Ok you're done with hair and makeup but, we still have to dress you." Loxie said getting excited at the end.

"And why did we have to do hair and makeup before getting dressed again?" I asked still completely confused by the whole thing.

"Because, my dear, sweet, uneducated, friend. It takes longer to do hair and  makeup than it takes to pick out clothes and I'd rather run out of time picking out accessories then finishing my makeup." Loxie said in a matter of fact tone .

"Ok, so I'll go get my bag." I said getting up off the stool they had set up in the bathroom.

"No! You stay here we'll go pick out your outfit." Sam said pushing me back onto the stool.

"Ok then." I said getting fully situated on the stool again.

After what felt like forever  Sam and Loxie finally returned to the bathroom with clothing in hand and huge grins on their faces.

"Soooo we picked your outfit out, and its gorgeous, but it's not something you would wear everyday and we want you to keep and open mind because we think it would look absolutely fabulous on you and just please don't turn it down." Sam said with pleading eyes.

"Well I can't turn it down if I haven't seen it yet Sammy." I said laughing at my bestfriend.

Sam smiled back at me then looked at Loxie to signal her to show me the outfit.

Loxie stepped forward and showed me the outfit which consisted of a white corset bandeau with silver studs on the top and a burgundy red skater skirt.

I let out a gasp.

"Oh no you don't like it I knew it!" Loxie said disappointed.

"NO! No, I love it actually It's beautiful yet simple." I said smiling at the both of them.

"So, you do like it?" Sam asked hopefully and I nodded in response.

"Let's put it on." Loxie said jumping up and down slightly.

<><><><><>Skip to when she's dressed<><><><>

"Holy Girl! Guys I look like a girl!!" I screamed at Loxie and Sam as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"I know, it's a miracle." Sam said coming up behind me in the mirror which earned her a playful slap in the arm.

"But, honestly Bae you look beautiful." Loxie said appearing on the other side  making me smile.

I had to agree with Loxie I did look beautiful. My hair was curled to perfection and Sam did a great job on my makeup, she put glittery gold eyeshadow on my eyes and lipstick that matched my skirt, My outfit fit me perfectly, much to my surprise, and I got to wear my white converse, much to Loxie and Sam's dismay, I was ready.

"There's something missing." Loxie said while walking over to her bag and pulling out something.

she walks back with the object behind her back, "There." She said while putting a white and red flower crown in my hair.

I smiled at her and then my reflection.

"Let's go kick so butt." I said leaving our room Loxie and Sam behind me.

Hayes' POV

"What if she knows?" I said while pacing back and forth in me and Shawn's hotel room.

Right now Aaron is telling  me and Shawn about how he thinks that there might have been a person outside our door while we were talking about my whole love for Bae thing, well other than him.

"Hayes man, calm down she probably doesn't know anything and it was probably a maid or a fan girl or something." Shawn said stopping me from pacing.

My eyes grew huge, "FANGIRL! Oh no I can see the twitter post now, Hayes is in love with Bae." I said sitting on my bed and putting my head in my hands.

"Hayes look at me." Aaron said now in front of me.

I lifted my head.

"So Bailee knows that you love her. Great! If she knows she can think about it and see if she loves you back. If she doesn't know that gives you more time to tell her. Now, either way is scary but either way the truth will come out, it always does." Aaron finished patting my shoulder.

I smiled slightly at Aarons words and stood up.

"Ready to go now?" Shawn asked.

"Ready."  I said and we headed downstairs.

Bae's POV

"Guys I think I might throw up." I said as Loxie, Sam, and me went down the elevator to the venue.

"Bae look at me," Loxie said grabbing my face making sure not to mess up my makeup, "You look amazing, you are amazing, and you have hearts to break, so that means no time for doubt just be you." She finished with a smile.

I smiled back as the elevator doors opened.

Sam, Loxie, and me excited the elevator and headed to the meeting place for us and the guys before the show,which happened to be a cute little café inside the hotel.

"Ok, Lox and me will go in first and when you hear the boys ask about you that's when you come in ok?" Sam asked after explaining the plan.

"Um, yeah, I guess." I said with nervousness in my voice.

"Bae, you'll be fine and remember confidence is key." Sam said smiling at me.

I smiled back before I watched them open the doors and go inside.

God I hope this works!

Hayes' POV

"What is taking them so long, they're usually never this late." Gilinsky said with a sigh.

"Hey, maybe they're having girl problems and they need a little extra time." Shawn said coming to the girls' defense.

This comment caused all of us to cringe and laugh at the same time.

"Whatcha guys laughing about." Sam said as her and Mahogany entered the café.

Their entry caused all of us to stop laughing and shift uncomfortably in our spots.

"Um we were um, talking about uh..." Matt started but was floundering.

"Where's Bae?" Tyde asked while saving Matt.

Have I mentioned that I hate him?

At this question both Mahogany and Sam smiled very devious smiles and as if by magic Bae appeared in the doorway.

She looked...gorgeous.

Everyone in the room went silent.

Tyde got up before I could and Shawn had to hold me down.

"Bae you look absolutely..." Tyde started.

"Gogeous? Yeah I know, thanks." Bae said with a smile before her face dead panned.

Tyde was taken aback by her attitude but shook it off before replying.

"Actually I was going to say ravishing." He said showing off his dimples.

Bae rolled her eyes at him and scoffed.

Am I dreaming? Is Bailee actually treating Tyde the way he deserves to be treated?

HALLELUJAH!!!

Bae walked around Tyde who was still stood in the middle of the floor in shock and made her way to me and the boys.

"How do I look boys?" She said with a huge smile.

She was answered with a chorus of "great" "gorgeous" and one "dang girl" from Nash which I laughed at.

At the sound of my laugh Bae turned to me with a slight smile.

"How do you think I look?" She said fully smiling at the end.

"I think that um, you look beautiful." I said stuttering a little.

"Thank you Hayes." She said her smile growing bigger.

Seriously am I dreaming? Maybe I'm being punked? Bae hasn't been this nice to me since before the whole kissing incident.

"You're welcome Bae." I said smiling back.

We both stayed that way until Carter cleared his throat and both me and Bae looked at him.

"Guys Bart just texted me it's time to go." Carter said holding up his phone.

"Let's go!!" Nash, Cam, and Taylor screamed at the same time as everyone got up and left the café.

Bae's POV

"Ok Bae, Jack and Jack are about done then it's your turn to shine." Shawn said with a smile.

"Thanks Shawny." I said smiling back.

"So what's the song called?" Shawn asked.

"Can't tell you." I said smirking.

Shawn laughed before replying, "Can I at least ask who's it about?" He asked raising his eyebrows at me.

"Figure it out." I said still smirking.

I heard the girls in the audience scream signaling that the Jacks were done with their set and it was my turn to preform.

I took a deep breathe before heading on to the stage where I was greeted with a roar of screams.

"Hello my lovelies." I said to which I got another roar of screams and hellos.

"How do you guys feel about a new song?" I asked smiling.

The girls started screaming again.

"I'll take that as a yes. Well, this song is called Personal, I spent all night working on this song and I hope you love it as much I do."

(Cue beautiful voice of my angel Tori Kelly)

"What am I gonna do with this heart, catching all these bad arrows and darts? I don't wanna be lonely, but I know what I want."

I really got into this song it was kind of my feelings about the whole Hayes loves me thing.

I couldn't stop thinking about it. I kind of feel like it's all some kind of practical joke Hayes is playing on me for some reason. The thought of that kept me up all night, well that and the whole  Tyde is a total jerk thing.

"Spent my whole life looking for the one I could call. Wasted all my time on you tryna make this beautiful, but it's clear to see you don't love me at all baby go ahead and say it, I won't take it personal."

I felt powerful during this song like I could take down a skyscraper with a single punch.

Before I knew it the song was ending.

"What am I gonna do with this heart, catching all these bad arrows and darts? I don't wanna be lonely, but I know what I want."

After I was finished the crowd erupted in cheers and I was tackled by the boys, Loxie, and Sam.

"Isn't she amazing!?" Shawn screamed into the mic.

I laughed at the crowds scream in response and hugged him before heading back stage to put away my guitar.

When I got back stage I put my guitar back in its case carefully and was about to close it when I hear a voice.

"Was that song about me?"

Crap!

|*|•|*|•|*|•|*|•|*|•|*|•|*|

Hello!!!

I'm sorry this update took me so long and I blame it all on my amazing laziness and procrastination skills honestly 😁😂.

So hope you liked it!! Don't forget to comment and vote and tell me what you think needs to happen in this book. Okay?

GOODBYE-BYE MY HOMMIES!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 3.2K 36
My brother, Taylor Caniff, yes he is my brother, is a famous viner, but you probably already knew that. My name's Mackenzie (aka Mack) and I'm 16. Ev...
2.2K 67 33
Auther's note: Hey guys, this is my first story. So if its bad, don't judge! This story is mainly about Shawn, but I'll put some of the other Magcon...
99.8K 1.9K 41
Sophie and Taylor are famous youtubers / Viners . What happens when these two girls from plain old hawaii,get put in magcon? What happens when each...
Save It By Lyss

Fanfiction

9.9K 353 27
"What game are you trying to play, huh?" I shouted at him. He ran his fingers through his hair, trying to find the words to say. "What's the game, hu...