The Rebound.

By Elle_hcim08

Hello guys! !:}} Okay, so after thinking about a lot of things, i came up with an idea for this story. It wil... More

The Rebound.
Introduction: YOLO
Trespass.
Sneaky Sneaky.
Meet Libby.
Last day.
The disguise.
Me and the magazine.
Saturday night.
Uh-oh!
A date?.
Peaches.
Untitled.
Hear it from Cooper.
Teehee.
Girlfriend.
The Untold.
Don't save me.
I'm free.
Welcome to our world.
Time to spill the beans.
This is it.
No memory.
Trouble.
Plan B.
The evil behind.
Trip.
Meet the parents!.
The rebel.
On hold.
It gets weirder by the day.
So near yet so far.
Who is Ulrich?
Small world.
Is it real?
The truth.
What happened.
Bliss.
Back to the real world.
Who you are.
Mrs. Rueford
Prince Apollo.
And she's back.
Awkward.
Pls read.
Where do I stand?
Closure.
Trouble.
Confrontation.
Parental Guidance is advised.
When it rains, it pours.
Welcome Home.
Sneaking.
My choice.
Turning point.
Back to life.
Annual banquet.
War zone.
Epilogue.

Falling apart.

539 61 7
By Elle_hcim08

Sadie's POV.

After the battle between Godiva and us Cooper never said a word to me. He came to check on me just to make sure I was alright and had thanked me for what I've done for them and the children who are now looking up to me. After that he didn't spend more time even after the recognition.

I did give him the space not wanting to put my hands on a boiling pot. I know when to keep my distance and not push it further that it may burst and burn us both. Except it's the 8th day, yes I've been counting and they've been busy clearing up everything and had already started restructures and plans on rebuilding what's been damaged.

They've been busy enough that they spent most of the time outside in the fields and the backyards. I on the other hand kept myself busy learning new crafts Agatha and Angus showed and taught me.

At night I didn't take a rest until Cooper came back from a long hard day. I waited for him to take a shower and for the past days he leaves the room after and this time I won't let him. I waited for him to get done and got dressed. I sat at the edge of the bed until he came out to find me awake. He looked at me and put on his wrist watch getting ready to go out the room.

"When are you gonna talk to me?" I say and he looks at me briefly and puts on his jacket.

"When are you gonna listen?" He fired back and I sighed.

"Coop, if this is about me pushing you I'm sorry." I said and he brushed off his head before facing me.

"It's not about that." He says and it started to irritate me.

"Then what is it?!" I exclaim looking at him.

"It's about you doing as you please not even considering my opinion on things, you don't listen and put your life on the line all the time. So why should I bother sharing my thoughts if you won't listen to a damn word I say." He says.

"I do listen! I do consider your thoughts! I just don't need you to be so overly protective of me every single time. I'm not a baggage you have to carry around." I say wishing he'd see through my perspective.

"So you just want me to let you do as you please whenever you want to and however you want to, then fine if that's the case. How many times do I have to tell you that you are not a fucking baggage! Not to me and certainly not for everyone here. We know you're strong, you can fend for yourself but you seem to not consider my concern or anyone else's for that matter." He says and there it goes.

"I'm not saying that, I just.. I just decide sometimes in the spur of the moment and I tend to forget consulting anyone about my decisions." I say.

"That's the thing. You don't consider, it's always your call. Do you even understand the shit you put me through when you chose to turn yourself in? No because it was all for the greater good but have you even for a second thought of the ones you're leaving behind. You made me feel like you did not even for a second give a damn about leaving me behind." He says all fired up and I stood up to make him stop walking away so I pull him back.

"That's not how it happened!!" I say almost screaming at his face.

"Then tell me, did you even think that I go against your decisions risking your own life because I simply don't wanna lose you. But it seems that's not enough reason for you to understand where I'm coming from right? The night you decided to die for us, did you even think of me?" He says looking at me deeply in the eyes. And I didn't say a word because it's true that I didn't consider him when I made the decision that time and even when he was telling me to get inside and keep safe I didn't consider his reason of wanting to keep me safe.

I closed and opened my mouth finding a way to defend myself but I couldn't find the words to say and contradict him because he's right.

"If we switch positions right now and I was about to embrace death without even thinking of you or without even saying goodbye wouldn't you feel the same?" He says and I did in the back of my mind switch out positions and went back to the day I said yes to Agatha. I don't regret it one bit but I do regret now bypassing him like he wasn't a part of my life.

"I'm sorry Coop." Was all I could say.

"I thought so." He says and leaves the room but for a second I didn't want him to leave so I ran after him until we were at the corridor.

"Coop. Let's talk about this." I say almost pleading.

"We have a lot of things to do out here, things to fix and men to help recover from the losses of their properties. I have my piled up work pending and waiting for me. I don't need this right now." He said and it hurt to know that I wasn't prioritized anymore but can I blame him? I didn't even put him on my list during my decision making.

"I wanna go home to my family. Maybe I should go home." I tell him and he nods.

"Maybe you should." He says and didn't even stop me.

"And maybe you should include your mom in the list of your priorities." I said and he stopped mid way to face me.

"You're right, I will, don't worry." He says coldly and it hurt me even more.

"And maybe we should take a break." I said cursing myself after. Where the hell did that come from!! He looked at me in disbelief and shock but remained impassive.

"So now you're calling it off? Fine. Do as you wish like you always do. Nothing I say can stop you anyway so I won't bother." He says flinging his hands in the air and my tears started rolling down.

I wanted him to say no and stop me. To tell me we can work things out but maybe we need time apart. So much happened behind us and maybe we need this. I watch him walk away until he was out of my sight and I resumed back in the room bawling at my own stupidity.

Of course he won't stop me because he thinks I won't listen and that I'll fight it and he's right, lately I've been going against his will and made choices without a thought of considering him or his opinion and I hate that I made him think that I'm as stubborn as hell and won't listen.

Later on I found myself looking for him around until
I ended up in the bar and decided to drink instead. How stupid was I breaking up with him. If that's called a break up. I just asked for time apart.

"Stupid move Sadie. What the hell were you thinking!?" I tell myself and Landon comes in and joins me.

"Talking to yourself now huh?" He says and takes his own drink and sits beside me and raised his glass in the air before chugging it down.

"Have you seen Coop?" I ask.

"He went for a ride." He says.

"I kind of overheard you both in the hallway though." He says taking another shot.

"I'm so screwed. I don't know what got into me." I say and he nods.

"You said what's on your mind." He says.

"Yeah but not what's in my heart." I say in defense.

"And that's what happens when you speak with your tongue and not with your heart. When you speak out of frustration and not think twice before making a decision" he says and right about that again.

"He's right you know, I kind of taken him for granted in making my own choices and overlooked the fact that he's my boyfriend and I'm supposed to share my thoughts and everything with him." I confess and downed another bottle.

"But I really wanna go home though. I miss my family." I continue.

"Then go if you must. It's been awhile since you last saw them and it will be good for you to do so. As for Cooper, let the man take a breather. He'll come around soon." He says making me feel better except not because I'm still guilty as hell but whatever. I made a decision which I should own up to.

True to my words I left the next day. Agatha showed me the gate and while we were walking to it she discussed about matters concerning sorcery which I wasn't exactly paying attention to.

"You seem to not be yourself." She comments shaking me off my thoughts.

"Sorry, there's just a lot going through my head." I said.

"Word is out you know." She says and I look at her baffled.

"Huh?" I ask.

"Apparently a gossip monger heard you at the corridor last night. Everyone's talking about your break up." She said and I sighed.

"We did not break up. We just, I mean, I just asked for a little space and time apart but that doesn't mean we totally separated." I say irritated that they think we're done. That's not the case.

"Well that's good to know cause I think you both are perfect for each other. Except all ladies grabbed the chance at it and is now currently doing their moves on Cooper." She says and I stop hating that part.

"What!? Like how do they do it? Come at him and throw themselves at him!?" I say in disbelief and apparently Agatha nodded.

"They do that?" I ask and she nods again.

"This is not the human world Sadie, it's different here and I mean, vamp chics are more aggressive than men. They of course wanna be part of the royal family and Cooper isn't exactly off the market. Some of them are good seductress like what you've adapted during your transition." She explains and I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"Ladies here aren't shy doing the first move. They want someone they show it. In fact this morning when Cooper arrived they swarmed over him to cater to him. It's like a bidding auction you know, they compete with each other in winning his attention." She says and I suddenly wanted to run back and pull their hairs away from Cooper.

"Damn bitches." I utter and she chuckles yet nods in agreement.

"Oh yes they can be very much that." She says.

"We're here." She continues as she points out the portal. For a second I thought of not going but then my family comes first so I got in.

"I'll see you soon." I tell her and off I went out where Avie waited for me in a tinted car.

"So lovely to be back." I say looking around and feeling the familiar breeze of the city.

"Lovely to have you back as well and I'm sorry to get this across but we really need a lot of catching up to do with regards to your work." She says tapping her phone and I nodded.

"I understand. I'm ready to go back." I said.

"Shall we start day after tomorrow so at least you'll have more time with your family." She says.

"Yes please!" I squeal in excitement and she makes a call to our team and had them prepare the schedules of shoots to follow and have MAC informed that shooting will resume.

"So, how's everything so far? I heard the news. About you and Coop." She says and I rolled my eyes.

"It's just a rumor. We didn't exactly break up. Just you know, figuring things out." I say.

"That's good to know, I'm vouching for you to make it till the end you know." She comments.

"For now you gotta do what you have to do." She continues and I smile.

"Yup. Most definitely." I answer as we pull up our drive way and the whole fam is out waiting for me. Sammy came running first so I carried her up in the air and kissed her everywhere.

"God I missed you!" I say and she hugs me tight.

"I thought your weren't coming back." She says as I walk my way while she doesn't let go.

"Never will do that." I say and hug Sandie who was sighing in relief.

Mom and dad were too elated they almost cried seeing me. We hugged the longest most specially with my dad. Skipping the drama we proceeded to eat while Avie leaves and during the whole food session I told them about everything in the other side of the world when Sammy had to go do her home work. I told them about bringing Godiva down and every achievement and improvement they were happy for me.

They didn't care if I wasn't human anymore cause all that matters to them is they're still with me. We talked and shared stories for hours until the sun went down and all throughout I'm thankful for being back and I owe it to Cooper.

I realized how much they matter to me and how much they value my life. I realized how much they wanna keep me safe and only now has it dawned at me what Cooper was trying to point out. That I have them to think about whenever I plunge to danger. That I have them left to worry for me and I have people who depend on me.

I realized that I'm not alone in this world, that there are people who care and who're afraid to lose me. I understand now that life is too precious, that my existence matters.

I called up Rick and asked for any updates with the school in the island and then I called up Charlotte who's excited to work again. I called up Lily who was also just as excited and we talked for hours until midnight. And since I couldn't sleep I took moms car and visited my old apartment. Cooper had it maintained for me and it looks exactly the same how I left it. After 30 minutes of reminiscing I went back home and made breakfast for them. I missed cooking and so I was on my chef mode until they all woke up in the morning smelling food to die for like Sandie said.

I presented to drop Sammy and Sandie off to school and later on I was back in business with a warm welcome from everyone in the company.

"I'm so happy you're back!!" Charlotte says squeezing me in a hug.

"Me too. So, let's start the day shall we?" I say and she gives me a low down of my agenda for the day which is totally full and I'll only get an hour for a break time.

We went on with the location picking up where we left off and I had them brief me once again because it seems I forgot little details and eventually got the hang of it again. If there's one advantage to being a vamp, it's the fact that I'm not exhausted standing and posing here and there. I was energetic and was giving my best to make up for the delays I caused.

The rest of the day passed me by like a blur but I made sure to be home for dinner before I squeezed in another set of shooting for the commercial at 9pm
Onwards. I managed to balance my time spending with my family and tucking Sammy to bed before getting ready for another round of work.

I spotted dad over his office working and I knocked before getting in and he drops his paper works to accommodate me.

"You're leaving?" He asks glancing at his watch.

"Work" I said and he nods.

"Don't you think you're working too hard on your first day?" He asks and I chuckle.

"Dad, I don't physically feel tired. And you're the one working too hard." I say.

"I almost forgot you're already immortal." He jokes and sets aside his papers.

"Don't mind me honey. I just wanna give it my best for my last term." He says and I almost also forgot election is in the air and dad can finally pass on the crown of being the president.

"What are you gonna do after?" I ask.

"I have our business to take care of and I'll get to spend more time with my family which is the best about it." He says and I know he loves his position and being able to serve but I can tell he doesn't really mind letting it go.

"Aren't you gonna miss politics?" I ask.

"I've done my part. I lost you because of it and your sisters are growing up, I wanna witness that and I want to dedicate my time to our family. All the power and money in the world don't mean a thing if I don't have you guys. It's more important than anything." He says and I held his hands.

"I'm glad you're home." He says

"Me too dad."

"Isn't Cooper coming over? I need to thank him in person." He says and I frown.

"He may not be around for awhile. He's busy down there and will be busy when he comes back and honestly I don't know if we'll get through a little phase we are facing right now." I said.

"Well, uh, have you broken up or something? Do you wanna talk about it?" He says and I vented out on him about my views and opinions and whatever I'm guilty of and he squeezed my hand in the end after I was done and he patiently listened.

"Dad am I really that stubborn? Don't I really listen?" I ask and he takes off his glasses and sighs.

"I'm not good with advising on relationships but what I can say about it is and based on how I see things, he just wants you safe. He may feel unworthy when you push on what you want but at the end of the day it's always up to you. But maybe yes you don't listen, not in what he says but what he feels about it." He says.

"Men can be very limited in vocalizing what they feel but rather they choose to show it. And remember that in every relationship there's 2 people involved, not just you. If you can't see eye to eye then you must meet halfway otherwise you'll just keep arguing and bantering or bickering and it will be pointless." He says and this time I listened. Not because he's my father but because I've seen how he is with mom and how they both roll with the tide without breaking their hold on each other. I look up to them as a couple.

"Thanks dad, for listening to me." I said and stood up when my phone started alarming me with a reminder.

"I need to go to work now. And you need to go rest." I say. He stands up and walks me to the door with his hands over my shoulders.

"Love is seeing the beauty in ugliness. Seeing the good in the bad and choosing to go for what your heart beats for. And if you ask me, I may be hard on Rueford but he's proven his worth a hundred times and I approve of him without a doubt simply because I know when a man has already met his match and I can tell when a man has found the one."
He says and I smile.

"I really hope you're right about the last part dad." I say and he smiles while he opens the door for me.

"I know for sure he found the one. And that's you." He said and that overwhelmed me. I give him a hug as I wave goodnight.

I went to work with a lighter load and a better feeling and so I was so upbeat everyone around me got infected. With the tiresome job they have they managed to smile all through out and we got it done before the expected time. No cuts. And it was easier because it's just me and no other extra needed for the commercial shoot.

So after we were done at about 3am I placed a voicemail for Cooper saying I miss him and the old us and that I'll be waiting till he's ready to talk. I have high hopes we will get through this rough patch. And I also know I need to bid him time to think things through. During the next day I visited Lexi oblivious of what's been down lately with me. She's not ready yet for the truth, maybe one day I will tell her but not for now.

I spent the day in the restaurant serving and doing what I love most and also to keep me busy. When I got home while mom prepares for dinner Cooper gave me a call bringing me elation. Like its the first time I'm getting it.

"Coop?" I say.

"I got your message, I just got back and I'll be busy with work for the rest of the week. Mostly meetings and out of town trips with the board for our rounds in the other offices. Maybe we can talk when I get a free off." He says referring to my voice mail but I was dismayed simply because I thought he would tell me we can talk and see each other but seems like I expected too much. I kept a brave face tho knowing its my fault so I may deserve a little bit of his coldness.

"Yeah, uhh. Okay then. Today's Monday so maybe we can set a date next Tuesday? If you're free." I say hoping he'd say now but who am I kidding.

"Yeah, I'll check my sched and I'll have Beth call you in advance." He says like he's talking to one of his business associate. And for the first time Beth will call and not him. I was annoyed but I didn't wanna screw things up all the more yet I was stubborn as hell.

"Why can't you be the one to call? You'll ask your secretary instead?" I said not knowing I was sarcastic at my tone. I hear him sigh on the other line.

"It's a conference call and mostly board meetings and I'll be with other CEO's and COO's, these men are not forgiving when it comes to interruptions and I don't know how long it's gonna take so yes I will ask Beth, my "secretary" to call you in advance because she will know by then if I will be free. Do you need me to elaborate more on that?" He says stressing every word like a teacher.

Wooppsss! Wrong choice of words Sadie! I thought to myself and cursed at the same time.

"Okay, uhh, fine. Hmm, sorry I just, I mean it's just a first that you'll have her call me." I said being honest but with a mellow tone this time.

"I've been MIA for too long Sadie, I can't squeeze in making phone calls." He says.

"Yeah I know, I understand. But do I really have to wait a week? It's too long. I wanna see you." I say whining like a brat.

"Sadie, my job isn't the same as yours. I have a whole bunch of people depending on me and a team to lead and responsibilities to catch up to due to delays. I have projects lined up for my reviews and approvals and a lot more. And weren't you the one who said we need to take a break? So why rush time. I don't see the sense in that." He says and it got me pissed again at myself for saying such things I didn't mean.

"I didn't mean it!" I said almost shouting.

"Well you certainly said it on point without hesitation." He answered and I gripped my phone too hard and exhaled.

"You were to sensitive to take it too seriously! You didn't even stop me or tell me that we don't need it, that we can walk through it together but you just let me go as if you wanted me to walk away!" I said and this time I lost control.

"Really Sadie? You're pinning this on me? It was your bloody choice to walk away! And if I did stop you would you have changed your mind? No because you always think for yourself alone." He says and it hurt because it's true.

"But I wanted you to tell me not to go!" I answer.

"Well I'm sorry I'm not a psychic and I can't read your mind! Damn it Sadie you're raising your voice like it's all my fault!" He says and I backed down not realizing mom heard and was staring at me in shock.

"I'm sorry. I, i.." I wasn't able to finish what I was gonna say because he cut me off.

"I can't deal with this right now and I cannot talk to someone who's all fired up. We'll talk when you calm down. Goodnight." He says and he was off.

I dialed up his number again and again but it was already switched off and I was frustrated because I was making him mad for no reason at all. I threw my phone at the side table and released a big sigh.

"Sorry about that." I tell mom who nodded while I go and help her fix the table. There are certain house rules whereas no one is allowed to shout at someone even if in disagreement. They've always managed to talk things through in a calm matter and how I wish I reminded myself of that before taking his call.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Mom says and I shake my head.

"Not really, I'm just I dont know. Mad about my own choices." I said and she pats my back.

"Just relax and calm down." She advises and I do so.

"Did you ever fought with dad about his busy schedule?" I ask her.

"When I married your dad I knew what I was getting into. The nation depends on him and that's something I cannot take away. And he always always managed to find time for us no matter how quick and small. It's the effort that counts." She says.

"I feel like he's priorities has changed. I'm not on top anymore." I said

"You still are I think and you have to understand that he owns a company and not just an employee. He's the employer who has a major responsibility for his people." She says.

"But shouldn't he take off quickly if he really wants to fix it!?" I say.

"I don't know if he told you but when we asked him to bring you back it meant him leaving his job at the height of it's near downfall." She says.

"Downfall?" I said not getting it.

"His business isn't doing good at the market that time. There was a huge delay of his projects due to the situation he put first and despite it all he chose you over fixing things in the office. He was about to be nominated out by the board because he chose to prioritize you. He lost people in his team and he's just trying to revive it before it's too late." She explains handing me a news paper with the business section is. With his name and the article about the business shrinking like a ship. Slow but going down.

"I didn't know about this." I said all the more pissed at myself.

"Have you even asked him about work and what he does for a living?" Mom says and regretfully I shook my head.

"No. He didn't tell me either." I say in defense.

"Because his major priority is to keep you alive and forgot the rest." She said and explained further about Coopers business and how it runs and explained how delays caused him big bucks and a tarnished reputation. She explained in words I could understand and she explained how it will be tough for Cooper for the next few weeks to regain what he lost so in hopes to catch up he will have to work double time to meet his deadlines, all delayed because he was there taking care of me, because he was there fighting a bigger battle for the kingdom but it also meant a big crack on his life out here.

And now I do understand and I wanted to call him again at this moment when he needs support all the more and not someone nagging him about time and relationship that I in the first place was the one who screwed it up.

"I feel so bad" I said and mom hugs me.

"Give him time to sort things out and I'm sure when it's all stable with his work he will come around." She says.

After dinner and the whole night I resisted myself not calling him or sending him a message specially when I realized how much for most of the entire time that it had been all about me. I didn't even ask about his company and stuff and all the while it's going down he was there with me all along. I know he will get by, I know he will get back on track. I just hope instead of me whining I'm there for him like he always was for me.

The next day I went ahead with all the pending works I had to finish and tried my best to get them done without thinking too much about my personal life.

During lunch break Charlotte and I decided to go for a stroll in search of some resto near the are to eat. She pulled me from looking at a window shop.

"Hey! Isn't that Cooper?" She says and I immediately looked where she was looking from across the road at a high end restaurant was Cooper in a table for 2 with a gorgeous woman in front of her. They were eating and laughing and my jealousy got the best of me.

"Should I confront them?" I ask Charlotte.

"Maybe it's not a good time. You can probably just call him later." She says trying to pull me forward for us to go on our way. I told her about our little dilemma and she advised me just the same as everyone to give Cooper space which I asked for anyway.

"I wanna confront him." I said and with all my jealousy soaring up high I crossed the street while Charlotte tries to catch up with me.

I went inside all fired up with roaring anger as I see them from the entrance laughing their asses off.

"This isn't a good idea." Charlotte says but I whisked her hand away and off I went to their table while Cooper looks at me in shock as soon as he spotted me. I gave him a raise of an eyebrow and looked at the woman who was in a suit and pretty and professional.

"Hi." I said to her.

She looks at me confused and back at Cooper.

"Hello, anything I can do for you?" She asks politely.

"The man you're flirting with is my boyfriend. Lay a finger on him and I'm gonna smack the hell out of your face right here and right now." I said controlling my veins to tame down. She looked at me in awe and back at Cooper in disappointment while Cooper stood up to grab my arm and tell me to stop.

"Sadie, calm down and we'll settle this later." He whispers and I push him away.

"No we will settle this now! How dare you do this to me. All the while I was bidding you time for your work to find you here in a fancy restaurant flirting with this woman!" I say and everyone looked our way which the woman was terribly ashamed.

She put her hand over her head in embarrassment and stood up looking at Cooper.

"I'm sorry Mr. Rueford but the deal is off. This is so unprofessional and very very humiliating." She says and looked at me like a mother scolding her child.

"And for you. I suggest you get your act together and learn to investigate things before barging in and accusing me of such things, I can sue you for that." She says and excused herself while I was again cursing myself.

Cooper ran after the woman and I followed with my head bowed down unable to look forward. I saw Cooper trying to stop her car but it didn't and he cursed in the air kicking off the can on the ground with his hands over his hips.

Charlotte was behind me all the while when he faced me with a glare. A scary one. He pulled out his keys and opened his car just parked on the side. He opens the passengers door and told Charlotte to wait awhile.

"Get inside." He demands and I followed like a puppy nervous and almost breaking down.

He got on the drivers seat and gripped the steering wheel too tight his knuckles turned white. Without looking at me he spoke.

"Do you know who that was?" He asked and I stayed silent and he looked at me this time.

"Do you know who that was?" He repeats louder this time and I said no in my slowest tone.

"That was Mrs. Kingston. They had a billion dollar project proposal and my company was their first choice. Due to the delay and deadline we couldn't meet they pulled out and considered the company's rival to do it for them. She was my only chance to get another consideration. She doesn't take business out with her in the streets and I spotted her in that damn restaurant and grabbed the opportunity to squeeze in the deal in hopes that they might just fucking change their mind and give me the proposal once again." He said and gripped the steering wheel even tighter.

"And then you came and accused a married woman flirting with me. She is one of the most respected person in the business but of course you don't know that. She has 2 kids and her husband is the highest paid lawyer for the upper class and she can very well sue you for publicly humiliating her." He says and I couldn't find the words to say. I was way beyond ashamed of myself and what I've done that I couldn't even look at him straight in the eye.

"I don't know what got into you Sadie and ever since you turned, it's like you're not the same rational person I know. I don't even know you anymore." He says in a broken tone of dismay.

I reached up to hold his hand and gathered the strength to face him.

"I'm sorry Cooper. I can try and talk to her and maybe help you out." I said suggesting something I don't even know of.

"It's too late and with her personality it's unlikely she'll ever entertain you after making a scene." He says without looking at me. He starts the engine and released a sigh.

"I gotta go." He says still not looking at me and I pulled my hand back opening the door looking at him one more time.

"Just go Sadie. I don't need nagging and doubts and accusations right now. " he said and I left watching Him drive away and Charlotte quickly stood beside me and I cried.

"What had gotten into me." I said and she rubs my back and leads me away.

"Can you be honest with me and tell me if I changed ever since I came back?" I ask her and she was honest enough to tell me what she had observed.

"I don't know the word but forgive me if I say you've been selfish lately and that person inside the restaurant, the Sadie I know wouldn't do that." She said and I finally absorbed it. Maybe I did change. Maybe I need to find myself again before everything falls apart completely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 393 15
I watched as he rubbed the back of his neck and turned around, walking away but stopping after a few steps and he turned around to face me, with a sm...
245K 7.4K 23
Sequel to a different kind of Wolf. Jamie, Nik and Stefan are on a road trip trying to find a pack and make some hybrids. Things don't go as expected...
170K 4.4K 26
If you enjoy this story please check out my rewritten version on my profile. Landon stood up and pressed Lyla against the wall so she couldn't escap...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.4K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...