Bliss.

Still on phone writing, whatever it may be as long as I keep updating. Thank you lovely people. You keep me going ❤️

Dinner with Avies' in laws and the kids was kind of relieving for it reminded me over again that they are not different from us humans. It was actually a good one and we mostly talked about me being a chef and I had agreed to let them try one of my dishes some time. It was as if it wasn't the first time because that's how much they made me so comfortable that it already dawned at me as to what they are and I don't feel any awkwardness or any fear of it anymore.

I guess I just really accept things as fast as I could, that's just me. And right now there's not much I can do but let the chips fall where they may. It's not as if they had chosen what they were born into. There's no reason to hold a grudge over it.

After the in laws left Avie tuck the kids in bed and I watched as I see her be the natural mother that she is and I can just be so assured that she's already attached to Kyle as much as the child was. I had seen the progress in him.

His aura is just as bright as the sun and I observed how his happiness radiated in his new home and that alone is enough proof to say that he found where he's supposed to be. He found a family that obviously in the short spun of time has already fallen for his charms and has already treated him a family and that's what he deserves, that's what all orphans deserve.

"Do you wanna have a glass of wine?" Avie asked as she closes the door behind and let the children sleep.

"Do you have anything stronger than that? Vodka perhaps or Jack Daniels?" I said bluntly.

I smiled as she looks at me in amazement.

"I could really use a drink you know, after all of what happened." I said and she laughed a little at me.

"I was thinking the same, haven't had any drink for a long while." She said as we found our way to the their bar.

Obviously they have stock of great drinks and wines and all that for special occasions.Tonight I will drink to my new world and I believe that is a special occasion.

"Would you like to drink in the garden? Just for a change, it's kind of dull if we stay here" Avie recommended in which I totally agreed.

So we decided on getting a speaker, and well we have steak left over from dinner. We have chips and popcorns and we have a mat so we can stay on the grass.

Avie was excited as I am. It's as if we've never done such thing before, we probably did but that was a long time ago with our old friends from our different worlds before we knew each other.

The garden was wide enough and we settled in the center where lights surrounded us. I didn't even manage to glance at the guards. For some reasons I wasn't intimidated by them standing like statues and probably surrounded the whole house.

The vamps as I would call them are dressed in suits and robotic men with perfect biceps. Quite impressive if you ask me. The wolves on the other hand are wearing casual like normal typical jocks. Fresh and even tho some of them are on their phones, they were remained focused. I spotted on interacting with a vamp.

So if they can get along despite history and despite their avoidance of each other then so can I right? So I will.

We had our drinks and toasted to new beginnings.

"You mentioned it's against the law to turn a human to a vampire? What do they consider? Only if one is about to die?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Before I took the crown, there was absolutely no consideration of it, it was a sin and it was punishable but with them knowing my history and Callie as well, I took advantage of my position to have that discussed to revise it instead. So the counsel agreed to the new terms so yes it's against the law but depending on the case" she explained as she sipped her drink.