Trouble.

And because i wanna make it up with you guys as much as i could, i wrote another chapter for you. Thank you for the kind concern and care. I appreciate it much, i am feeling better because of you guys! All the love :}}}

This chapter is solely on Avie's POV.

So to add up a little more in your imagination, i put up a picture on the side. Check it out :}}

Avie's POV.

<<>>

"Sadie's home with Cooper." I said as I get off the phone with Eiffer.

"That's good to hear." Eiffer said as Landon comes in even more exhausted as usual. I hate seeing him like this but we all have to suck it in.

"Any update?" I asked as he slumps himself in the couch and massages his temples.

"Sadie is the only key here. If she had been followed by those rebels, they'll be tailing behind her until they get to her." He said.

The thing about rebels wanting Chelsey is the fact that once they get her, they'd have a bait for Landon to give in to all their wishes which of course Landon and the counsel will debate about in the kingdom and it will start a war and will shake off the long peace down there.

Now that these rebels know about the dead line which is by the way only 4 days from now, they're more eager to get to Chelsey before the counsel dethrones Landon.

"This is getting more and more absurd and frustrating." Landon said as he downs a drink which he has been constantly doing to keep his calm although we all know he's losing his grip but he's standing still and fighting off.

"Don't lose hope Lan, we will find her. You'll get to keep your crown, you'll get to have her and your baby back and everything will be fine." I said as I rub his back.

"She's right, in fact I got this new mail from one of my men. The rebel's name is called Jax, he is apparently the leader of them and have put a price on Chelsey's head. He's been doing his own investigation until he caught up with Sadie." Eiffer explained as we listen carefully.

"That damn son of a b itch is gonna pay." Landon said with his jaws clenching and his knuckles balled up.

"I've ordered double security, my men are on the look out so as yours so you can focus on finding Chelsey while we focus on bringing this rebel down." Eiffer said

"So this Jax is the same who attacked us in the storage room?" I asked remembering what had happened that moment where I too almost ended up in the hospital.

It was a sudden wind, but the way the windows were broke it was obviously a violent rebel. Rebels are quick, the reason why Sadie and me didn't see any trace of them but for Shelby and Annie and the wolves, so as the vampires, they could see them.

There was 4 of them and strong might I say, the attack of Sadie almost caused her life. Thanks to the kingdoms doctors and staff she was revived without the need to bite her. Her wounds healed at a local hospital.

Cooper and the others after sensing some trouble came as quickly as they could but only got 2 of the rebels while the other 2 including Jax had ran off. I have never seen Cooper as outraged as he was the instance he saw Sadie's condition. It was the first time everyone saw his transition. It was pretty scary and he went out of control and had chased 2 of the rebels, losing his control, he didn't think of what those 2 rebels could give us, they were the only link we could've gotten information from but due to Coopers outrage and due to the fact that the wolves, not even Landon could've stopped him, he killed the rebels in cold blood.