Who you are.

The drive back home was in silence and he directly went over the bar and downed 3 shots at once as soon as we got inside.I can see he was still fired up so I decided to leave him be for awhile.

I took a shower and washed out all the cake in my face and wore some comfortable clothes. It took me about 30 minutes in total when I started pacing back and forth wondering if it would be okay now to approach him.

I struggled thinking I don't wanna wind him up and see what I saw again. It scares me thinking he could possibly hurt any one who gets in his way without even thinking a second.

I grabbed my phone and called up Avie.

"Hey, you okay?" She asked worriedly.

"Yea. I'm fine. Hmm, how's it going there?" I asked and I heard her sigh in relief.

"The Ruefords left already but glaring daggers at each other. I didn't hear what they were fighting about in the conference hall. Thankfully nothing slipped. How's Coop?" She asked.

"He's at the bar drinking it down, I'll just leave him be for awhile. I think he needs time alone." I say and slowly shut the door of the room and got out to talk with Avie over the balcony, closing the door as well just so if in case he won't be disturbed.

"Yeah, you better keep your distance for now." She replied.

"How's the douche bag?" I asked though I really don't car for him but I care for what it would cause Cooper. What the asshole got is no small thing phsyically. He got knocked out pretty much almost left for dead.

"We brought him to our Doctor, he'll recover and we've already made arrangements for him not to remember. He'll be thinking he slipped accidentally." she explained.

"Well, just like what happened to me right?" I say.

"Yes but for him it's gonna be permanent otherwise it would be a big risk to do it temporarily cause he might possibly remember small details about it." She said while I nod my head and chew on my finger.

"Okay but Cooper won't be in trouble yea?" I asked.

"Well he won't because thankfully he didn't kill him and his dad cleared up the mess already. I think it would be best if Cooper avoids him." She says.

"Well, I could adjust to that. I won't let him pick me up if the douche is around. I'll do my part as long as it won't happen again." I say and I know he told me it's not my fault but we all know somehow it was because of me. Not every thing but I'm still a reason why.

And no I don't want a repeat of it and no I don't want another Mrs. Rueford nearly eating me alive for putting his son in trouble.

"Well we would all have to adjust. He's been really out of control lately. Even I'm shocked to see him transition that way." She said and I grew curious more than concerned.

"Wasn't he always, I mean, hmm, I remember you said you guys could control it but why can't he?" I asked.

She was silent for a moment probably contemplating if she's gonna tell me about it or is she'll ask me to wait for Cooper to speak about it but I cannot wait that long.

"Okay fine I'll have the Liberty again to tell you." She says hesitantly.

"I really just wanna understand." I answer.

"I know. I'm sorry for getting you confused. Cooper is actually not an active vamp. He was born practically in a human world and was brought up to be one. He never allowed himself to explore his skills and practice them and let alone use them. He knows about it but he's never really someone who just brings it out when he's upset. He's actually a really patient person that he knows how to calm himself down to not let it get that far of him transitioning that way." She explains.