This is it.

Sadie's POV.

<<>>

With Cooper holding my hand tight, I had enormous courage to face them all.

We approach the living area where they were all waiting. Anticipating, baffled as to why they are here, probably as baffled as I am over what's going on.

Their questioning eyes darted at me immediately as I got in.

I wasn't as comfortable so I asked for a more closed room and Avie nodded while Eiffer suggested we use his office.

In silence we went our way still with Coopers grip on my hands.

When we all got inside, I let go of Coopers hand making him look at me in confusion.
I took a step back and breathed in and out. Cooper having had notice my strange demeanor moved to stand beside Landon and Eiffer while the ladies sit down.

"You said this is about Chelsey." Landon spoke making the rest even more confused as they focus their eyes on me.

I looked at them all fisting my knuckles and swallowed hard.

"Before you get mad at me, before you hate me and before you say what you have to say, I would ask you to at least listen to me first before you react. I know that what I'm gonna say might tick you off but I want you guys to know that I didn't intend on lying purposely." I said making Cooper step forward worriedly wanting to get near but I backed away and raised my hand to stop him.

"You might hate me after this" I said.

Bitterly he stepped back in his position.

"You know Chelsey?" Avie asked in a baffled state and I nod my head in acknowledgement.

"What lies are you talking about?" Landon followed and off the questions flew open making me deaf for a moment but I didn't answer any.

"Please let me speak first. This is hard as it is for all of us so please let me talk." I said almost wanting to yell at them.

"She's right, we won't be able to talk properly if we won't allow her to tell us what she needs to tells us" Landon said directing at the others who seemed to follow him and shut up eventually.

Landon gulped his drink as he lays it on the desk.

I look at him and back at Cooper as tears streak down my face but I quickly brush it away.

"We're listening Sadie." Landon said calmly.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to, you're obviously shaken." Cooper said worriedly making me shake my head in a no.

"I have to." I said.

"You got our attention now, we promise not to say a word until you're done talking" Landon said making me feel a little bit more relieved of how he's handling this.

"I'm sorry I lied. I lied about not knowing anything about Chelsey. Truth is I've met her, and I'm one of the people who has been helping her out." I said looking at Coopers eyes darting at me with shock and dismay.

"Go on.." Landon said breaking the silence and the stare of disbelief in everyone.

"I met her on the island, I met her on my last day of stay there." I said and Cooper released a sigh and grabbed a drink to gulp.

"She was crying on the shore and I approached her to just give a hanky and see if she needed help or anything. That's how we met. I knew then that she was Chelsey Thomas. We exchanged numbers and then I left. When I came back home, she called me up much to my surprise" I said as I play with the hem of my shirt.