Turning point.

It's a bit short but I still hope you like it ❤️
Love you guys!!

Divided in Sadie and Coopers POV.

Sadies POV.

I woke up the earliest and prepared breakfast for everyone. Quite different from the past days, this time I made everything I could come up with.

"Oh my, are we having a breakfast party?" Sandie asks looking at the table.

"Yeah, why so many?" Mama asks and I smile at them.

"Heavy breakfast, and yes you can say a breakfast party!" I say and Sammy comes climbing up her chair picking up a cheese stick while the rest looks at me in a weird way.

"Come on guys, let's indulge!!" I say as if I was about to go to war. Dad came rushing up.

"I'll see you tonight, I love you all." He says kissing each of us.

"No dad, you will have to stay and eat breakfast with us." I demand with my arms crossed in my chest.

"Honey, you know I can't." He says regretfully and I frown.

"Dad it's just a few minutes." I say.

"Daddy she's right, when was the last time you sat down for breakfast with us?" Sandie says and mimics me and crosses her arms as well. Dad finds help with ma and she raised an eye brow instead.

"You can't ignore this love. Sit down and eat." She says like the commander she is while Sammy was already busy eating up.

Dad gives in with a smile and puts his brief case down and takes a chair.

"Okay ladies, let's have breakfast." He says and everyone smiles. We sat and ate and he got the chance to talk to my sisters, catch up with them about school and everything. I listened and laughed with them until it was time to go. Dad for the first time presented to bring Sammy and Sandie to school while mama drives to work.

I waved goodbye as I quickly got in touch with Chelsey and everyone through phone. I spent half the day just encouraging them and reminding them to keep going, they found it unusual as if I was saying goodbye. I told them I was just really bored and didn't have anything to do.

I hate goodbyes so I don't really say it. I've grown distant of this scenarios where I have to watch someone go. The whole day I just basked in the sun, took a bath and waited for the day to end. In the night I called Cooper but his phone was shut and it's quite understandable given the pressure they are on. I don't know how the day passed and I had done nothing. It's just like I floated through it and haven't really thought of the possibility that I may never see the light of day again.

At around 2am I received another call.

"Are you ready?" Agatha asks.

"I've been waiting." I say. For some reason I truly had been waiting and done nothing.

"3 am is the best hour to go through the procedure. I'll send you the address. I'll meet you there." She says in a whisper.

"I'll be there." I say and got up and put on a white simple sun dress and took off.

I managed to get through the security since the poor lad has been sleeping soundly. I had the address and from the outside, I walked till
I got through the main road and called a cab.

The cabby who immediately recognized me has been eyeing me from his front mirror.

"I will pay you triple for this trip. When you get me to my destination, you haven't seen me, I haven't taken a ride in your car and this night never happened. Can we agree on that?" I say and put a large wad of money.