Sneaking.

Skip the last part for a rated X scene.

Coopers POV.

"Did you include Sadie in the report and what we found out about her?" I ask Agatha. It is a part of the deal to send them reports of what's been going on and any information they need.

"Well yeah, I wouldn't want that coming back to bite us somehow and I think her father knows about it." She says.

"Any significant progress on your research?"
I ask. She's been really working hard to find anything that could help us and so is Angus. They've been racking their brains out just to get something and they've so far manage to make us something that will give us protection specially the children but it's not permanent. We have it just to ensure our safety at all times just in case something comes up.

We've never had to protect ourselves from witches. They've always been minding their business until Godiva became too greedy. The challenge here is we're not talking about simply physical strength or advantages but spells and mind games. They have capabilities we don't possess and I'm thankful I have Agatha and Angus and together with all that's in their knowledge they are working hard to compete against the skills Godiva had learned and mastered.

She's just out there roaming like a free spirit and she's unpredictable so we have to be extra cautious in every move we make. There's just three of them left in their line of creatures. The others we've tracked down from all parts of the world are not interested in being involved though they have admitted Godiva offered them whatever she could for them to join her rebellion but they declined.

Some of them are not practicing any sort of witchery and are simply living their lives regularly. Some are too pure by heart that they simply dedicated themselves in helping others but never and never wants to be bothered while some simply turned their backs on it totally. It's a good thing they didn't pledge allegiance to Godiva but the bad thing is they don't wanna get involved and are not willing to participate either so it leaves us with Agatha and Angus. Without them it would be more difficult.

"Well we dug up what we could and we found something that's common with the cadavers she used and we found traces of sulfur but the latest news is that she stopped for awhile now." She says.

"Which could mean?" I ask.

"Over the course of her raising dead people, the consistency was always after every 3 days when we receive reports of cadavers missing on every cemetery. It's been a week now since the last time and it's quite unusual." She says.

"She could be up to something different. Have you found any other pattern or MO?" I ask and she frowns in disappointment.

"That's what we're working on now." She says. I dismissed her to give her time to keep working on her stuff while I catch up through mails as to how my businesses and my company is going. So far it's been stabled because I've strictly given them orders that I will not be accepting any mistakes unlike the last time I wasn't around and everything was in shambles. Lucky for me I don't have any board of directors. I am the sole owner and all shares are mine so I had the choice to appoint people in positions I believe they're great at. It used to be my fathers company but he sold me his shares and so did mom although reluctantly. They used the money for different investments and put up condominiums and had them for lease.

I got on the phone to check on Beth before I could fully be relieved that everything's going okay in the office.

"How's it going Beth?" I ask.

"Pretty much normal. We got invitations, courtesy calls but other than that nothing big." She says.

"Any news for me?" I ask.