A date?.

Sadie's POV.

<<>>

I looked over to his message making sure I got the right place.

I am in the right place.

It's a part of the city where I wouldn't expect people like him to be at. I looked around and spotted a little coffee shop with its vintage sign board. It does seem old and people just pass it by.

I creased my brow while I walk towards it. The only fresh thing you could see are the plants outside, the wooden chairs are just as old. When I was at the entrance, I noticed there was no body inside. I checked my time and the message once again making it clear to me and my mind that I am in the right place and I am absolutely not late at all.

The door was open, and so reluctantly, I stepped in to take a pause and enter a world of antiqueness and uniqueness. The chairs and tables are all wooden, old may I say. From the walls to the linens, and the framed pictures are black and white.

The bar were of the kind during the 1940's maybe. I love the art in it though and the preservation that high lighted the scenery. The back ground music was of a saxophone. Instrumental and very soothing.

It's so different from the streets outside. There, its all busy and noisy while inside here is calm and quiet making me more at ease. Then an old man from behind the bar approached and gave me a smile.

"You must be Sadie." He says.

"Cooper is waiting inside. Go straight and to your left." He directed as I bowed and thanked him but I looked back and saw him turn the sign into closed. I looked around and saw no one, not even one customer. Not even waiters for that matter.

Before I took another step. I looked back at the old man and him seemingly knowing why, smiled at me.

"He requested for us to be closed." He said without me asking a question.

Hmmm, I wonder why. I thought as I move along and to my left was Cooper wearing some shirt, a white one, some pair of jeans and sneakers and his hair disheveled. I had to look twice before convincing myself it was him. My my, he looks yummy in his casual clothes!

I gawked for as long as I could but he jerked his head back and stood up as I quickly make my way to the table.

He flashed me that gorgeous smile that can make a woman's panty fall off in a second.!

"Hi." He was making me blush and I lower my head a little and when I calmed my giddiness inside I looked at him and acknowledge his presence.

"Hi" I said.

We stood silent for a moment, just staring at each other and smiling. For some reason, I can't seem to find any awkwardness around but I didn't fail to notice the change in my skin. That same chicken skin I had when I was in the hotel. The place is warm enough but why is my skin reacting otherwise.

When he spoke, it was a mint fresh breeze that enveloped the air. I really need to get a consultation about this skin problem.

He pulled up a chair in front and then settled back in his. Later onwards the old man followed with a tray of coffee and some pastries to choose from. When he left and told us to enjoy, I looked at Cooper trying to figure out what to say.

"Soo, uhhm, I didn't know about this place til' now. It's really unique." Was what came out of my mouth. He sipped his coffee and looked around at the place.

"Yeah, well, its been standing here for a very long time now. Not a lot of people appreciate the uniqueness though. Anyway, you might be wondering why it's only us around." He said as if reading my mind.