Awkward.

Dear lovely readers,

Thank you for the time to leave me some suggestions and because of that I've got it going. Feel free to drop more of them for it will be a big help as I go on towards the story. I'm still juggling on your thoughts and weighing them as well and making up scenes in my head as how it should go considering everything you've mentioned and so for now, I came up with this chapter. I hope you guys like it, enjoy and have a blessed happy weekend!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Sadie's POV

For the past months up to date my life has been filled with endless joy and contentment. I had gotten used to my career and had managed my time to split my passion for cooking and being a model at the same time. I've grown to be fully confident of the path I've chosen to take. I've grown more closer to my friends inside and outside the industry and its a shock to realize I could be as friendly as I am now.

My project with Ulrich is done and I've been more at ease knowing I don't have to work with him anymore. Although Coopers mom still remains distant towards me over some occasions I had attended to by demand. I chose to avoid her to not cause any trouble and she had done the same. She actually at one point passed me by like I didn't even exist and I didn't mind but I do feel bad that her relationship with Cooper hasn't been better, no progress at all. At this time of my life, I have nothing more to ask for. Everyone around me is happy and there's no reason to feel otherwise.

I put down my bag and jump on a quick shower before changing to my comfy clothes as I wait for Cooper.

I went through some emails and took time to read messages from my supporters and tried my best to respond to them although it wouldn't be possible to go through each one cause there's just a lot.

I went through some of my invitations from parties to big events and openings. Although Cooper makes me choose at the end of the day, I take the initiative to ask his opinion and let him know because I want him to be a part of each success, each achievement. After all, he plays a big factor as to why I am where I am now. The public doesn't know about us yet and quite frankly I hope it would remain that way, just so we could enjoy being us without any tabloid writing about us or digging about our relationship. Being discreet is still for me the best way to avoid such.

When I felt him come in, I get off the couch and skip off to greet him. I've always been this way, like a happy kid getting candies. I smile and wait as he walks forward but there's something about his aura this time, he doesn't look his norm. He looks anxious, stressed and not in a good mood.

He wraps his arms around me for an embrace and as he pulls me closer in silence I can vividly smell alcohol over him.

"Everything okay?" I ask because I know for sure something is up. He stays silent for a moment just holding me tighter before he looked at me with a slight smile and a kiss.

"Yeah, everything's okay. I'm just really tired but it's all good." He says.

He pulls me back to the couch and sit beside each other. I look at him in curiosity before I rub my hands over his back.

"Wanna tell me about it?" I ask and he looks at me with those gorgeous pair of eyes.

"She's back." He says and I furrow my brows.

"Who's back?" I ask and he looks away to remove his wrist watch and place it over the table.

"Cindy. She's back." He says and I took a minute to let that sink in.

"Oh." Was all I could say. I almost forgot about her quite frankly. I mean, I just know she's locked up in their world because she turned out to be a dangerous freak.