The Forbidden Island

By foreverbandaholics

Poveglia Island,Venice,Italy. The forbidden island is forbidden to turists and civilians for a reason. Whoeve... More

Venice and Shower sex
Tease!
Pizza
Pizza & Tour Guides
Meeting fellow tourists
Catching Up, Making Up
*cough* highly explicit chapter!lol
Time To Go
And we're off!
Finally
Welcome to Hell
He Didn't
Feeling...plagued?
Ghost
Run,run,run,as fast as you can
What Are Going To Do
New patients
Austin
2 more ghosts
Fucking Hell
The doctor
Demons Are Pricks
Moving on
Pull It Together
don't give in
Screams
Time to split
Two Different Paths
Slave of the devil
Gerard Scare The living Shit Out Of Me
2 more deaths
Clam Down...Maybe
Stuck between death and limbo
It's over?
Poveglia: The Devil's Play Ground.
Epilogue

Tic Toc

27 3 0
By foreverbandaholics

"Tic Toc your time is running out." The devil told me.

Really he just vanish. What the fuck don't even try to save his demon. This shit is crazy and the bad part it's my fualt. If I just backed out we could have still been in Italy. I could have been engaged. Vanessa and Chris wouldn't be fighting for their souls in purgatory. Any way I have to hurry the quicker I banish this demon the sooner I can have my friends back. I put candles at each point of the Devil's trap lighting them. I had to put my blood over the candles causing them to flicker. It's black magic and you don't play with it unless you know what you're doing. I begun the ritual of banishing a demon to hell. I saw as Gerard's body was thrown against the force. Eventually a figure was made.

"I'll have your soul all of them I'll come back and when I do I'm taking what's mine" The scaryiest voice in history said.

I guess that's over for now. I heard Alan wake. Oli stopped prying Austin woke up. So that must mean Chris and Vanessa woke up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 2.9K 44
Anna was a complete mess when her mom died. She became a clam and suicidal. After an attempt on her life, sixteen year old Anna is sent to an instit...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
4.2K 36 23
(WARNING: THIS STORY IS VERY HORRIFIC, CONTAINS BODY HORROR, TG, MENTIONS OF DRUGS, PARASITES AND WORMS, BLOOD AND GORE, VOMITING, AND A BUNCH OF OTH...