the fan that changed our lives

By batman1946

it was always hard now your back i have found the people I love I need u Can sian make it out alive or wi... More

the fan that changed our lives
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34

chapter 7

28 1 0
By batman1946

eden's p.o.v 

all i know is that i am alone in a dark room somewhere in chris's house, i really miss sian she was like my sister, we did everything together i would go to her boxing matches and we used to live together after my parents moved away to japan because of my dads job. but after that day with zayn i walked to the park to calm down for a bit but that was my biggest mistake. 

*flashback* 

i walked out the house after zayn slapped and hit me in the stomach and went to the park to calm down, i dont know what to feel i mean i know my boyfriend just beat me up and i should be mad at him but i'm not, me and sian shoul dhave told him about what chris is doing to sian but i promised sian i wont say anything and i didnt it was chris. 

as i was walking around the lake i was hit on the head with something hard and that is all i remember before i blacked out. 

i woke up in a dark room with a small lamp by the bed i was on, out of no where i saw chris standing at the end of the bed. 

" well i am glad you are awake eden " he said smeirking at m

" why the hekk am i here you spaz " i said bitterly 

" there is no need for names babe and you are here because sian does not deserve to have anyone in her life " 

" what the hell did she ever do to you " i yelled at him god i hate him so much 

" all in good time sweet heart " he said leaving but stoped " oh and you will be in here for a while so make your self at home " he said as he shut the door. 

*flashback over* 

i was snapped out of my day dream by the door opening 

tears filled my eyes as i saw the person i have missed the most 

sian 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 887 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
120K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x
440K 30.1K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...