chapter 13

sian's p.o.v

great! me and the boys are locked in the basement and I don't have a bloody clue how to get out of here. if only there was a small crawl space that ...... WAIT there is under the bed there is a door that gives you a tunnel and at the end it takes you to the ally way next to the house.

" guys come on and follow me so we can get the hell out of here " I said getting up from sitting on the floor and walking over to the bed.

" sian what are you doin " Niall asked looking really confused as did the other boys.

" there is a passage way under the bed that leads to the ally way next to the house and we are gonna us it to get the nuts out of here " I said as of it was the most normal thing in the world .

they just nodded and helped me move the bed and open the small hatch door and we all jumped into the tunnel and made our way to the other end but I texted eden telling her we will meet her at my house.

we got to the other door and we got out and made a run for it and I can truthfully say I have never ran so fast in my life and I am 20.

after 10mins of straight running to my house we ran through the door trying to hard to catch out breath and wipe the sweat off our faces.

" sian is that you " I herd a familiar voice say and it came from the kitchen

I walked down the hallway and saw eden standing by the sink, she turned around and meet my eyes and without hesitation we ran to each other and I crushed her in a big hug.

I had tears streaming down my face and so did eden and we were telling each other we were sorry and that we have missed each other so much then we were interrupted by someone clearing there throat .

Louis again.

" are you guys done yet " he said chuckling which made us all smile

then I saw that eden had made about 100 cupcakes. you see when eden is nervous we will cook and now I have cupcakes do I am happy.

" I see that ya made me cupcakes then " I said smirking at her and she just smiled and nodded.

" sian " Niall whispered

I turned around and saw that he had stole my hole tray of cupcakes oh big mistake boy.

" niall don't do that coz it won't end well " eden said smiling and giggling coz she new what I would do. wait I know what will work

" NIALL JAMES HORAN if you don't give me back my cupcakes right now I will beat you up just like I did zayn only a lot worse " I screamed down the hall and within a second niall was back wiv my food. haha I new that would work.

I took a cake and told eden they were amazing and we all went to watch a film and Louis and deeds ( my name for eden ) wanted to watch ted to we did. Niall and liam sat on the bean bags, me and harry on my big sofa , zayn and deeds on the other sofa and Louis on the floor coz he is weird .

I looked over at zayn and eden and she was cuddled into Zany's chest and it was so cute and I was really happy they sorted things out. I looked up at harry and he looked at me and we smiled then he leaned in a kissed me so sweetly and passionately it was like a movie, as our lips moved in sync I herd Louis tell me to keep my hands off harry so I broke the kiss and put my hands up Harry's shirt and kissed him again but with a lot more passion this time. I pulled away a minute later and looked into Harry's beautiful green eyes and he was smirking at me.

" hey I was enjoying that babe " he said with a wink

" well to bad styles " I said with a giggle and looked at Louis

" I hate to break it to ya Lou but harry is mine " I told him and he pretended to cry into his hands. omg what a child but we love him.