chapter 8

sian's p.o.v

i have a great plan i just hope that it works, right now i am in my car on my way to my fight and i cant waait to get back in the ring but i will need a lot of help from harry with some things. we pulled up to the arena and we all got out and i met danny.

i changed into my baggy shorts and none-sleved tee and put my gloves on and now it was time to put the plan in action. all the boys know about what happened with eden so i just need to ask harry something.

" hey harry can i talk to you quick please "

" yeah sure "

" i need you to do somthing for me but if you dont want to do it its cool "

" tell me "

" i want you to fight chris for me so i can take the others and search his house to see if i can find out where eden is, so will ya "

" of cource i will sian " and he pulled me into a tight hug, as we pulled away his lips found mine and it was a sweet kiss full of love.

we were interrupted by danny telling me it was time to fight, harry and danny all wished me luck and so did the others as i made my way to the ring the crowed went wild lke normal. well hello i did win best boxer of the year but oh well.

the girl i was fighting was the same hight as me but with brown hair and brown eyes, the bell ring and i lunged forward and punch her in the face about five times the fit her in the stoach then in the face and knocked her out, the bell ring and i won the boys jumped from there seats and ran to the ring and all hugged me and told me how great i was, i looked at harry and he nodded and smiled at me.

i told all the boys my plan and they were in, i told danny i twisted my ankle and i wanted harry to take my place and it worked while harry was getting ready i was alone getting some water when i was pushed up to the floor and pinned down i opened my eyes to see chris smirking at me, fear ran up and down my body he was going to punch me when niall came ranning up and pushed him off of me.

" sian are you ok, did he hurt you "  he asked in a worried voice

i just giggled and told him i was fine, we got back to the boys and niall told them what happened harry told me that he would kick his ass for me. i kissed harry one more time and he went to the ring. this was our chance to leave.

we ran out the back doors and to my car, the car ride was about 3 mins because chris's house was 3 blockes away, i stopped my car a few doors down from his house and we got out and ran to the door i got the spare key from under the flower pot and opened the door. i told  liam and zayn to take the atic and louis and niall take the beadrooms and i would take down here. we split up and i started in the livng room. nothing. i looked in the study. nothing. i looked in the kichen and i saw a big door i opened it and it was a cubored but it had a smaller door inside it and the key was on a hook so i opened it slowly and saw a dark room and there on the bed was my best friend.

eden