chapter 31

louis's p.o.v

me , liam , niall , lee and eden are all in the living room. it is all silent when my phone goes off caller ID hazza :)

' louis get down to the hospital now and bring everyone '

' harry why '

' sian's alive so hurry '

i turned around to find the front door open and everyone gone well listen to my convo much. i ran to the car and we set off for the hospital. in about 10mins we got there and we ran to Sian's room to find harry outside and loads of doctors in her room.

we all waited until we were allowed into her room. Dr Lloyd said she is alive but we don't know when she will wake up so now we wait for the best.

20mins passed and everyone has gone to get some food or gone to the bathroom, I stayed with sian to make sure she will be OK. I was on my phone when I heard someone say my name.

" Lou "

" sian omg sian how are you feeling " I asked as i sat on her bed

" I feel like shit Lou but what happened to me all I remember is Chris falling the I blacked out " sian said looking at me

" you passed out from stress then went into a coma then you died because your heart failed but now you are back " I said smiling at her

all of a sudden the door opened and Harry's face went from depressed little kid to happy little elf in a second.

Harry's p.o.v

I opened Sian's door to find her awake .... WAIT SHE'S AWAKE

I ran over to her bed and hugged her as if my life depended on it.

" sian omg I missed you so much just omg I love you, how are you feeling " I asked all at once I am just so so so happy to have her back.

" I feel like shit but I need to talk to your alone for a sec " she said the last part looking at louis, he left then she spoke again.

" I love the song harry " she said sweetly

" you could her me wait did you hear all the other stuff I said too " I said looking at my beautiful baby I just got back.

" yes and I can't believe you remembered all that stuff about me and I heard Mia that was so sweet of her " sian said smiling

the door opened and everyone came running in to sian, and her cried and so did niall but that was because sian eat his cookies. we all talked to hours about everything. we told her the press are outside the hospital and so are her fans, and that when she was better she had to talk to the police about Chris .

as we were talking I saw sian get mad when charlie walked into her room. ohhhh no