chapter 20

sian's p.o.v

i had the last shot of the match and if i make it we win. i looked at rooney and he nodded in encouragement for me to to take the shot,

I had a run up and I made the shot and it went straight into the goal.

the crowed went crazy and I was jumping up and down, I am so happy I ran to too rooney and he picked me up and span me around.

I looked over at the guys and they all have huge smiles on there faces but at the back of the stand I saw something I did not expect to see.

charlie kissed eden.

Charlie's p.o.v

sian made the winning goal and I was so happy for her and so was eden, we had been talking ever since the match started and she is amazing like her eyes are the best color of brown and so is her hair. we had gotten to know each other very well, she likes cooking , drawing and make-up.

she is so beautiful I could not help myself and be for I could stop it I kissed her but to surprise she kissed me back and may I say

BEST KISS EVER

I pulled away and saw zayn with tears in his eyes, omg what have I done before I could say anything he ran to the changing rooms and harry and niall followed him.

Zany's p.o.v

I can't believe she kissed him back I thought she loved me but I guess I was wrong. I sat on the bench in the changing rooms and cried my heart out. I herd the door open so I looked up and saw harry and niall looking at me like ' I'm sorry mate ' .

" someone needs a horan hug " niall said pulling me in for a tight hug then harry.

" thanks guys " I said looking at them smiling and they smiled back.

we went to find sian and say congrats to her, god I am so proud of her even without her mum and dad her did it. the sad thing is she never got to say goodbye to her dad because they never found his body just some blood.

we found her on the pitch with the team and now it was just us in the stadium. we made eye contact and she ran into my arms.

" I saw zayn are you OK " she asked quietly

" I'm fine hunnie bear and congrats on the game " I said hugging her again

" do you think he would be proud of me " I new who she was talking about

" he would he so proud of you " we smiled at each other then went back to the team.

Sian's p.o.v

it has been 2 hours since I won us the game and we were all at mine celebrating our victory.

I was in the kitchen with we eden and she told me her and zayn talked things out and they broke up but are still friends. we were having a girl talk when the front door knocked.

" I got it " I screamed and opened the door. I felt really sick and I must have looked like a ghost because the two people at my door were

chris and my Dad