chapter 10

eden's p.o.v 

hearing chirs and what hed said to sian must of broken her little heart, i knew she loved harry i could tell by the wimper that left her lips when he siad he was going to break her and harry off. i rushed around the house trying to find my phone, where the hell did he put it for god sake, it was an iphone and i needed it back.

" what you looking for gorgeous?"

his voice disgusted me in so many ways.

" my phone you idiotic retard."

" awwh, someones getting frustrated. i like a girl whos figstey you know."

he stepped towards me and i stepped back out of habit and fear, i have scares and bruises all over my body and it was uncord for i shouldnt be treated like this and now i was basically free he couldnt do anything to me.

" listen you pathetic idiot, im not your stupid little beating toy anymore, i will never again set foot into that basment of yours, its rediculous is tis what you do to get a girlfriend lock them up and beat them, because if thats the case no one will ever love you. know give me my phone, let sian out of the basment, ill sort things with harry and get the fuk away from all of us, just because youve got some phyco obsetion with sian doesnt mean she feels the same."

he raise his hand to hit me and flinched and sunk to the floor shaking with fear.

zayns P.O.V 

i was getting worried no sign of sian or my precious eden, i cant belive i hit her, im an idiot she was perfect and i still love her so deeply, i started to get fraustrated with myself.

" ill be back."

i jumped out the car and raced down the road to chrises. i bust open the door, to hear wimpering and  eden muttering painful words, i ran into the room they were in his hand was raised and she was on the floor, curked up in a ball, crying, whimpering, pure fear radiating off of her skin and i hated it, was this what it was like when i hit her, god im so stupid, never ever hit a girl who is so precious to you. my adrenaline was at the pure max, i ran at chris knocking him over, and punching him repeatedly until he was uncocious and bleeding, i looked ver to eden who was still crying. i ran to her scooping her up and she stared at me, in awe, as did i just for a moment.

" its okay princess im here, dont worry anymore your safe as long as your with me." i whispered into her hair holding her close, we walked towards the door and she started screaming

"SIAN, SHES STILL HER, IN THE BASMENT, SHES HERE, ZAYN STOP SHES HERE IN THE HOUSE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

" eden, i have make sure your safe and sians on the way to the car im sure well find her, just relax your prtty busted up, i need to keep you safe okay."

she struggled and screamed as i walked back to the caar, placing her inside inbetween, loius and niall. she calmed down quickly not really having a choice, covering her battered body and face with her long brown hair. i drove of relling relaeved that shes safe, but what did she mean by sians still there.

edens P.O.V 

SIAN WAS STILL IN THAT BLODDY HOUSE AND HE LEFT HER. UGH WHAT AN IDIOT. he dragged me to the car out of the house and placed me inbetween to boys, i suddenly felt self concious. i covered my face as much as i could.

" hi im louis."

one of the two boy said to me, holding his hand out, i flinched slightly, he stared at me with worry and pitty i htink maybe just concern.

" dont worry love, your safe now."

he whispered

" oh and im niall"

he smiled sweetly at me.

" eden right?"

i nodded my head.

" are you hungry wanna go nandos ?!?!"

" i-i-i need to go home and freshing up, but then we can go nandos if you really want. zayn?"

i smiled slightly.

" anything for you princess."

i blushed a deep crimson but noone noticed as my hair covered my face.

 sians P.O.V

i was locked in the basment. great. i didnt wanna go backt o how it was. i wouldnt let him get to me this time. wheres my ipod, chris hasgot my phone but not my ipiod.

*scrole*

*scrole*

liam. aha. 

*facetimeing liam*

no wifi really, chris really, no wifi whats wrong with you!?

i heard chrase and someone crying and screaming, i tried to shout but no one herd me and then it all went silent.

edens P.O.V ( back at the house )

" okay right eden, i kn ow sian has some of your old close from old sleepovers so go up there and change and things and meet us back down here asap."

" o-o-okay"

i ran up the stairs, they are just as i remember them and walked down to sian's room.

i opened the door and found a guy with brown curly hair and amazing green eyes but then i saw he had tears rolling down his face then i new this was harry. awww the poor guy i am so gonna kill chris for everything he had done.

" e-ermmmm harry " i said quitly just so he could hear me

" is it eden " he said in a shaky voice

" yeah its me look i really need your help to get sian back out of that hell hole "

" and why should i help her "

" listen sian didnt sent that text chris did, sian is locked in his basement and i dont know what he will do to her if we dont get her out. i know sian loves you beause when chris told her that he was breaking you too up well i have never herd her whimper like that ever " i said looking into his eyes.

" well what are we waiting for lets go and get her back, but if you need your clothes then they are in the room at the end of the hallway. she told me that is was your room " he said smiling at me and then leaving.

i walked down hall to my room and opened the door. wow. i cant belive she remembered, well i awlways said i wanted to move in with her because of mum and dad left and i was sick of living on my ownand she must have done up this room for me and it is my fave colors. purple and green with a imac on the desk and all the rest of the stuff you have in a bedroom. now i have to get sorted because we have to get sian back.   

AN// sorry about some of the spelling and thanks to my best mate eden who helped me right most of this chapter xxx dont forget to vote thanks guys :) :)