chapter 16

sian's p.o.v

me and oliva have got to know each other very well now,

she has been boxing for a year, lives on her own in a flat and she loves music. we have been here for an hour just talking and we had some pasta but we wanted to have some fun so we went to the night club down the road to have a good night.

when we got there we went to the bar and had 3 shots each and now we were ready to dance but this is me and my new best mate so we chose to push everyone of the dance floor and request a very good song to dance to and everyone knows it too. when it was just us too and all eyes were on us i winked at the dj and the song started and by the middle of the song everyone in the club was doing the macarena.

we stoped dancing and we all cheered and i went back to the bar to get a beer while olivia was dancing with a group of hot guys.

" one beer please " i told the bar man who i think i know but i might not

" here ya go " he said and i saw on his name tag his name was charlie wait i do know him from when i lived in homes chaple

" charlayyyy ( my name for him ) "

" wait sianayyyy ( his name for me ) "

" i have missed you so much " i said as i wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a really tight hug and we stayed like that for about five minutes.

when we pulled apart we started talking about when we lived in homes chapel and what has happened since, when it came to relationships I broke down crying and charlie pulled me into his chest and told me everything will be ok. I told him everything about Chris and what he has done to me and everything about me and harry and eden.

we talked some more until Olivia came up and told me she was going home so I called her a taxi and told her I will see her at the gym tomorrow. I checked my phone to see I had a lot of missed calls and texts.

7 missed calls and 3 texts from liam

5 missed calls and 7 texts from Louis

5 missed calls and 6 texts from niall

8 missed calls and 6 texts from zayn

10 missed calls and 12 texts from eden

20 missed calls and 15 texts from harry

well I don't care anymore about them well just eden and harry I will talk to the rest of them but I don't think I will ever fully understand why they would do this to me, I am so stupid to think I had a good life again but I was so wrong. charlie noticed I was deep in thought and snapped me out of it and said he would give me a lift home but I made him promise to stay the night with me and he said he would.

he got his car which was a land rover and we got in it and when I told him I lived in knight manor he was really shocked. it is because my mum and dad were very important people they worked for the government but the high government so I never them much but dad would always try to make time for me when he could.

*flashback*

" sian hunnie come on let's go to the football match today Manchester united are playing and I have really good seats " my dad told me and I was so happy.

" yes daddy let's go " I said really fast because I love football so much and boxing, I am always playing football in the back garden.

me and daddy got ready and we got in his BMW and set off we sang along to the CD in the car which was brain McFadden and me and my dad love him. after a half hour car ride we pulled up to the stadium and we got out and made our way towards the doors. dad must have told them we were coming because there were his body guards waiting for him and me. we were taken to out seats which were next to man u's manager and after five mins the game started.