chapter 25

sian's p.o.v

i opened my eyes to a blinding light comeing from the window. grrrr i hate sun light, i tried to get up but  was pulled back by a arm around my waist, i turnd my head to find harry sleeping and omg he s so cute when he is sleeping but i have to get up and get ready. 

" harry in dying " i said in a whisper and almost a second later he shot up out the bed to reveal his abs  ans v-lins. shit he is fit and he has tatoos. he saw me loking at him and just laughed and got dressted into black skinnis and a rolling stones tee.

he came over to me and kissed the top of mu head and told me he was going to make breakfast. when he left i got up and went to shower.

*after shower*

i walked over to my bed where i had put my clothes, i had my rolling stones shirt ( same as harry's one ) and my light blue skinnies and my black ankle boots. i walked over to my mirror and and did my hair. i put my hair in a high pony tail then went to eden's room to wake her up coz it was 8:00am and she has to make me food.

i walked into her room and saw her and charlie in eachothers arms sleeping peacfuly. haha well that will some change but ffirdt i have to het a pic and put it on instagram. 

#sianstylesxxx image look at my best friends sleeping together so cute xx

i uploded that then quietly crawled onto the bed so i was on top of both of them then screamed. there eyes shot open and looked at me rolling on the floor in fits of laughter. after about five mins of laughing i saw eden and charlie looknf at me wiv evil eyes.

"why did you wake us up" eden said in a sleepy voice

" well you had to get up anyway coz you said you would come and help me with my training and i am really hugery " i said with a smile and she just rolled her eyes at me but she got up and went downstairs to the kitchen, i went to follow but charlie grabbed my arm and slammed me into the wall.

" WHAT THE HE- " he cut me off by covering my mouth with his hand.

" ok now listen to me and listen good i am goin to tell you something and it is bad. ok chris is going to make you marry him at the boxing match later but he told me and eden then told us if we told you he would show u and the boys some pics that he edited and they are bad so just be carful " he said then let he go but I was really pissed at him so I punched him square in the mouth

" OK NOW U LISTEN IF U WANTED TO TELL ME U DIDN'T HAVE TO SLAM ME INTO A FUCKING WALL NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT AND MY HOUSE NOW " I screamed in his face, when I was done he had tears in his eyes but he left then I saw the mark on my arm he made it was a huge black and purple bruise on my upper arm. I cant believe what just happened but I need to talk to someone and is zayn the guy I need.

(an// ok sorry its short will update tomorrow and comment or message me what you think bye xxxx )