chapter 7

eden's p.o.v 

all i know is that i am alone in a dark room somewhere in chris's house, i really miss sian she was like my sister, we did everything together i would go to her boxing matches and we used to live together after my parents moved away to japan because of my dads job. but after that day with zayn i walked to the park to calm down for a bit but that was my biggest mistake. 

*flashback* 

i walked out the house after zayn slapped and hit me in the stomach and went to the park to calm down, i dont know what to feel i mean i know my boyfriend just beat me up and i should be mad at him but i'm not, me and sian shoul dhave told him about what chris is doing to sian but i promised sian i wont say anything and i didnt it was chris. 

as i was walking around the lake i was hit on the head with something hard and that is all i remember before i blacked out. 

i woke up in a dark room with a small lamp by the bed i was on, out of no where i saw chris standing at the end of the bed. 

" well i am glad you are awake eden " he said smeirking at m

" why the hekk am i here you spaz " i said bitterly 

" there is no need for names babe and you are here because sian does not deserve to have anyone in her life " 

" what the hell did she ever do to you " i yelled at him god i hate him so much 

" all in good time sweet heart " he said leaving but stoped " oh and you will be in here for a while so make your self at home " he said as he shut the door. 

*flashback over* 

i was snapped out of my day dream by the door opening 

tears filled my eyes as i saw the person i have missed the most 

sian