chapter 19

i grabbed ger arms and pinned her to the wall, her eyes went wide as i did this

" why did chris make you do it " i yelld at her

" h-h-how did y-y-you no " her stuttered as i let her go and we sat down in the hall way.

eden's p.o.v

omg how did she find out. well now i have to tell her god i hope this goes well.

*flashback*

I am in Chris's bedroom after a hour of ......... well you can probably guess but I was snapped out of my gaze by a voice that I new my sister ruth . I swear to god if that twat has done anything to her I will kill him.

I opened the door and went down stairs into the kitchen where I saw her and he kissed her. OK now I am pissed.

" get the hell away from my sister now " I yelled at him

they both turned there heads to me and Ruth ran into my arms and cried into my shoulder while Chris just stood there smirking at me.

*flashback over*

it was then that Chris told me that if sian ever found me I would have to make her life suck or he would put my sister through the same thing I went through and no one should have that so I said yes.

when I finished telling sian what happened we were in my room on my bed and sian had a few tears running down her face. she got up and so did I and she pulled me into a tight hug and we cried.

Sian's p.o.v

I was so pissed and guilty at the same time. I will get mia back and I will forgive eden. when we pulled away I checked the time and shit the game is in 1 hour

" we have to go come on I will tell you on the way " I said grabbing eden and pulling her into my room to get my stuff then telling everyone we have to go now. I told everyone about the game and we got there in no time.

we pulled up and me and Rooney ran to the team to change while David took the others to there seats.

we were just about to kick off and I am so nervous about it I hope I make you proud dad I whispered as the whistle went and the game started.