chapter 18

harry's p.o.v

i am such a fool to think she would just forgive me but i miss her, the way she laughs with louis about who loves me more but san always wins, the she hugs me and how cute she is when she falls asleep on my lap. i was bought out my gaze by someone opening the door and all fo a sudden i was pinned up to the wall and punched in the gut witch is really bad for me because i have some heart promlems and i was on a warning about it because they said if i get in one more fight then i could die because my heart cant take it.

who ever just beat me up was pulled of me while telling me i was nothing and if i went nere sian again he will kill me. i heard a soft voice and sian looking at somone before i blacked out.

sian's p.o.v

i heard rooneys voice so i opened the bathroom door and saw rooney punch harry, david and liam pulled rooney off harry and he fell to the floor wait harrys heart omg he could die. but i have his shot in my draw i went to get it when rooney said something.

" if you ever go nere sian again i will kill you "

" rooney " i said in a quiet voice. he tuned around and came towards me and pulled me into a tight hug, i hugged him back until i remembered harry. i quickly pulled away and ran to my draw and got his shot thingy, i ran to harry and put the needle in his arm and counted to 10. at 10 his beautiful green eyes shot open and meet my blue ones.

he sat up still looking into my eyes and pulled me into a hug and whispered " thank you for saving me " just loud enough for me to hear. I pulled back and looked deep in his eyes and I kissed him. I pulled back seconds later smiling and so was he. then I remembered Rooney and David. I turned round to find them both smiling at me.

I got up and ran to Rooney and hugged him really tight and he hugged back just as tight. we pulled apart and I hugged David and I told them both how much I had missed them. Rooney told harry about why he beat him up and they are all good and I checked the time and Rooney has 2 hours before the game.

" Rooney we have to go the game is in 2 hours " I said looking at my watch.

" but how can we play without John he is our striker " he said looking at David

" well I can fix that but I will need you sian " he said looking at me

" with what "

" will you play with Manchester united in the champions league today "

" yes " I said with a hug smile on my face and so did harry and Rooney. I got my kit from when I practice with them from my closet and when to tell the others about it.

but I ran out of my room into eden and I stoked dead in my tracks so did she and we just looked at each other then I did something I never thought I would ever do, I ........................