Why Do They Hate Me? (One Dir...

By unitedstatesbum

Addie, 16 years old. She use to get beaten by Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, and Louis Tomlinson. She has no idea... More

Why Do They Hate Me? (One Direction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Fyi!!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Sorry..

Chapter 17

236 10 1
By unitedstatesbum

Addie's POV:

The doctor said I could go home in two days. Harry told me that he will be there for me when i ever needed it. Man, I really do love him. shes so sweet.

Harry: So Addie, Ive been thinking and i was wondering if you wanted to have dinner with me sometime?

Me: Harry! That would be wonderful! i would love to Harry!

I'm really falling for this boy.

Harry's POV:

Addie is going on a with me!! *mental happy dance* I looked at addie and she was looking at me like i was crazy.

me: Yes?

addie: well, you just did a little happy dance. what was that about?

me: ha, well, im just happy that you are allowing me to take you to dinner.

addie: wow harry. just wow.

------------------

i know this is boring and short, but next chapter, if you are under 12, dont read.

thanks!!! :)

Love ya!!

~Terrah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 33.3K 57
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
386K 24.2K 89
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
398K 8.3K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.