Chapter 21

Harry's POV

Alright, I know what you're thinking. I broke my promise and blah blah blah. Well, I never planned it to be like this!! I love her! But she broke my heart. But, honestly, my career is more important than a girl..

Okay, here's the story, we were at dinner and we had a HOT guy waitress and he started flirting with him and she started flirting back. So, I got up and left her there. the waitress drove her back to the house too. Like, what?!?! So, yeah! That's the story.

Addie's POV:

Hey everyone. As you know, we moved into a house and everyone here has turned on me. I stay in my room until I'm really hungry, I go three to four days without food because every time I go downstairs, they call me names. Immature boys. I've carved Harry's name in my arm, I love him, what do you expect?

I think to myself,"Wow, I'm really hungry." I can see my ribs now. And my thighs can't touch each other, even if I tried my hardest.

I go downstairs and hear the boys playing video games. Okay, if I'm really quiet, they won't notice...

"Hey! It's the fat lard that stays upstairs all day." Niall said.

I ignore him and get my food.

"Woah, that's a lot of food you're getting, don't you think??" Zayn said, and all the boys laugh.

All I have is a banana, an apple, and bottled water.

"Well, if you guys haven't noticed, I haven't eaten in three days." I said.

"What'd you say to me?" Harry said, oh god, help me!

"You heard me. And I know all of you did. I bet you're hoping I starve myself to death! Because that's how fucking rude you all are!" I said. And I ran to my room without my food, because I fucking dropped it. Okay, I guess I'll go three more days without food. And I drift off to sleep.

I wake up to a...

---------------

Cliffhanger! :)

I know you guys hate those!! But that was a pretty long chapt, don't you think?? Lol, thanks for reading! I love you guys! <3

-Terrah!