Chapter 16

Recap:

Dad: that's sweet! You two seem like a great couple. Now, I need to know, what's ur decision?

Me: I choose...

Harry's POV:

Niall is fucking dead. Addie is in a coma and doctors don't know if she's going to live or not. Why Niall, you are a fucking son of a bitch.

I am currently sitting next to Addie, holding her hand and waiting for her to wake up. I just have a feeling tht she's going to wake up.

Harry: Addie, if you can hear me, please, give me a sign or something! Please!!

She squeezed my hand. Oh my god!

Addie's POV:

Harry: Addie, if you can hear me, please, give me a sign or something! Please!!

I squeezed something. Wait, I can hear Harry!

I opened my eyes to see light. I shut them quickly and rubbed my eyes.

Harry: ADDIE!!! You are awake!! Oh! I missed you so much! God, youre so beautiful.

He kissed my forehead and pressed the button to get a nurse.

Me: Harry, I need to tell you some-

Nurse: Addie! You are awake!! Wow! Okay, u must be hungry. Let me get you food.

Harry: She didn't think you were going to live. Now, what were you saying?

Me: umm, I just wanted to tell you that it's nice to see you.

He chuckled.

Harry: Well, it's nice to see you too!

The nurse returned with some chicken strips and I began to eat. Harry started at me with wide eyes when I finished eating.

Me: what??

Harry: nothing, it's just that you ate that so fast!!

Me: well, I was asleep for 4 months.

Harry: Addie. It was only a week.

Me: what?! Wow, time does drag on.

Harry: how did you get the idea that you were asleep for four months?

Me. Very long story.

-----------------

Well, I bet you can tell what she chose. ;) well, if you like this story, hit that vote button or comment!!

Love ya!!

~Terrah :)