Chapter 6

Still Harry's POV:

I had tears in my eyes, I can't believe I did that to the girl I loved. I, Harry Styles, will NOT bully Addie Witte ever again! I will make her love me and I WILL make her mine.

Addie's POV:

I woke up to see two guy standing there starring at me, the blonde on was really cute!

"Hi, I'm Niall." Said the blonde one, obviously Irish. I like Irish people.

"Hi, I'm Liam! We found you broken, so we took you to the hospital." The one with a buzz cut said. Noooo! Why couldn't they leave me to die.

From the two years Harry, Zayn, and Louis left, my life got a little better, but not much.

Then after about two minutes, the devils came in the room. I hid under the covers, because they were the ones who put my in here.

Liam: Addie? Are you okay?

I came out of hiding and looked at Liam.

Liam: What's wrong Hun?

Me: They are the ones who put my in here.

Louis and Zayn sent me daggers. But Harry looked sad. Sad, what the food?

Liam: I think you three should leave right now. Just go out in the waiting room.

Liam is obviously the controlling one. Liam's phone vibrated and he checked it, while smiling.

Me: Hey li-li, do you have a crush??

Liam: No! Me? What? Nooooo!

Me: Hey, we are all friends here! Spill it lover boy. :)

Liam: Well, her name is Dani. She was a back up dancer for us. (Dani is the best friend. :))

Me: What?!?! She's my best friend! Omg!! Liam!!! You gotta ask her out! I know you will treat her right!! Please!! I'll talk to her and see is she likes you back!!!!!

After I got done freaking out, my ribs really hurt.

Me:Ouch! Mother fucker!!

Liam: oh, yeah, you fractured your ribs.

Me: that would be nice to know.

Then the doctor came in.

Doctor: well, ms. Addie. You are free to go. Just be careful. Have a nice day.

Then he walked out. Yay!! I was free to go!! Yeah!

Niall: Hey, wanna go to our flat?

Me: Sure!!! Can you take me home though, I need to change...

Niall: of course!!

I got out of the bed, with the help of the boys and went to the waiting room where the rest were.

Harry: Addie! I'm so sorry darling! Please...

Liam cut him off.

Liam: dude, I don't think she wants you to crowd her at the moment. We are taking her home then going to our flat. See you there.

We got out of the hospital, and went to my house, I changed clothes and went back outside. And we went to their flat. Wow! It's huge!!

Niall: We are going to meet Simon later, wanna come?

Me: Omg! Yes!!! He's like my dad! He discovered me!!

Niall: oh! Your a singer??

Me: yes! Daddy Simon discovered me on YouTube and my stage name is DJ Katy. (Idk, just go with this too (;)

Niall: oh yeah! I love your songs!!

Me: thanks Ni.