Chapter 5

Two Years Later*

Addie's POV:

"No! Please don't!" That's all I remember before I blacked out.

Niall's POV:

"Someone! Call the police!" I yelled.

"Niall, what the fuck is... Oh no." Liam said.

"Just look at this beautiful girl, lying here! Call the fucking police Liam! God!" I screamed at him.

2 hours later*

"Anyone here for Addie Witte?" The doctor said.

I stood up. "Yes, that would be me and the sleeping guy over there.

"Alright, well, Addie is fine, just a few bruises here and there, she does have a black eye and fractured ribs. You have to be careful with her young man, no sexual actions for a week." The doctor said.

"Haha, you don't need to worry about that, she's not my girlfriend. She's just a friend?" That came out more of a question.

"Okay, sorry sir. She's still sleeping, but you can so see her." He said.

I woke up Liam and told him that we can go see Addie.

"Who's Addie? And why am I in the hospital?" He asked, obviously he's stupid and has a memory problem.

"Addie is our friend that we found broken on the concrete. Call up the boys and get them here please."

"Okay Ni-Ni." He said, getting out his phone.

Harry's POV:

"Dude! Why did you talk my into bullying her again? I told you that I liked her. Why?" I yelled at Louis.

"She's a fucking slut. Why do you even like her?"

"She is not a slut. Don't even say that..." I was cut off by my phone ringing. It was Liam.

"Hey Liam! What's up?"

"Harry! Get to the hospital now!!!! We found a girl named Addie and she was beaten and left to die!"

"Okay, I'll tell the boys, we'll be there soon." And I hung up.

"Guys, Niall and Liam found Addie. They took her to the hospital. Lets go." I said.

"No, I don't want to go see that whore." Louis said.

"Louis. I will punch you in the face. You are going and Zayn is going too. Now get in the fucking car and let's go." They both quickly got into the car and I drove to the hospital.