Chapter 24

A few day later...

Liam's POV:

We found Niall dead. He also killed himself. The funeral is today. If you were all wondering.

Zayn's POV:

Why did we have to do this? Niall and Addie didn't deserve this.

Louis' POV:

They were my best friends. Why Louis!? Why?

Harry's POV:

I've been crying my eyes out for these past two days. Addie was my bestfriend an my crush. She was too young to die. Niall, man, he was also my bestfriend. I could've save both of them.. This all didn't need to end like this.

At the funeral..

Liam's POV:

I volunteered to go up and speak in front of the crowd. Addie and Niall were being buried next to each other, as they promised each other they would be. One day, all of us will be buried right beside them and we will all rest in peace.

When I got up in front of everyone, I broke down. I couldn't keep it together.

Harry's POV:

I walked up to Liam and tried to pull him away from the graves, but he refused. I told the guest that they should go. Each and everyone of them, except Louis and Zayn, left.

"I just can't believe they did this to themselves. I... I... I..." Liam cried on.

We all left him there.

Liam's POV:

"Addie, you were the only one I could talk to if I needed anything. I love you. Why didn't you come talk to me? I would've listened! I'm so sorry! And Niall, of Niall. I miss your accent. I wish I could talk to you. I miss you both! If you can hear me, please, talk to me!"

"Liam."

"What the fuck?! Addie? Niall? What are you doing here? I thought you committed suicide!"

"We did. We came to get you. Come with us Liam. You'll be happy." Addie said.

"Liam, we need you." Niall said.

"I'll go with you. Wait, where are we going?" I said.

"Heaven of course. Let's go Liam! We don't have much time." Addie said.

Louis' POV:

"Guys, we should go check on Liam, he's been out there for quite a while." Harry said.

"Yeahh, lets go." I said.

We walked out and saw.....

----------------

Two chapters in one day, I'm making up for my absence. Cliffhanger... Sorry, it's way past my bed time.... Gotta sleep!

~Terrah!✌