Chapter 10

Addie's POV:

Me: Harry, what are you doing here?

Harry: I know what you're thinking, listen, I'm sorry, for everything, I wanna fix everything between us. Please, forgive me?

Me: I can't just forgive you right here, but I will when you prove to me that you have changed.

Harry: I will do whatever it takes.

And he walked out. Wow, I really didn't see that coming.

Liam: GUYS, DINNER!!

I went down stairs, yay, we are having pasta! I sat down at the table and dug in.

Louis: Wow, that girl can eat. Niall, she's the right girl for you. Lol!

I saw Harry tense up.

Niall: haha. Maybe!

*skip 2 days cause I'm too lazy to write* (:

Still Addie's POV:

Yes! I'm finally out of that house. Now onto a tour bus. I found out that when we go to hotels, I share a room with Zayn and Louis. Why them? I would have been happier with Barney! But, ill live, I hope... I packed up all my crap and went to the tour bus.

Louis: Addie, can me and Zayn talk to you?

Me: Sure! Where?

Louis: let's go to the bunks.

Me: alright!

I followed them to the bunks and I'm not that scared of them anymore, but I still have a tint.

Louis: Addie, I'm sorry about bullying you. Me and Zayn both are. Addie,

I know you can't forgive us right now, but we will make it up to you. I swear!

Me: Well, I forgive you. I really do, but, you can still make it up to me.

I said with a ear to ear smile. They both smiled and walked out of the room.

I walked out and grabbed all the junk food I could find and hid in the bunk.

Niall: ADDIE! WHERE'S ALL THE JUNK FOOD?!?!

I laughed when Niall came in.

Niall: Addie, hand over the food and no one gets hurt.

I laughed and told Niall that he should share his food with me. He sat down and started eating.

Niall: Hey Addie, can I tell you something?

Me: of course! What's on your mind?

Niall: well, um, ahh, I wanted to tell you... Thatilikeyou.

He said the last part really fast and I couldn't understand him.

Me: umm? Say the last part again but slow.

Niall: I... Like... You... Addie....

He was being a smart ass and said it really really slow. But I like him too!

Me: I like you too Niall.

Niall: you do?! Alright, Addie Marie Witte, will you be my girlfriend?

Me: yes!!!! A million times yes!

He had the biggest smile on his face, gosh, I'm really falling for him, hard.

Niall: so, are we going to tell the boys right away, or...

Me: let's make them wait!

Niall: alright!

I looked at the time and it was time for me to go to bed.

Me: Niall, it's almost 11:30, seriously, time to go to bed.

Niall: alright.

He pushed the junk food off my bed and pulled me into his chest.

Me: Niall, what are you doing??

Niall: I wanna sleep with youuuuuuuu!

After that, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.