Chapter 9

Addie's POV:

Well, the boys and I got a call from Daddy Simon that he needed to see us. The boys picked me up and we went to see what he wanted.

S: Ahh, well, guys. I hate to inform you of this, but you guys are going to

Go in lockdown. You guys need to bond, get to know each other. There is a car waiting for you. It's going to take you to your house and pick up your stuff. Good luck.

Lockdown for two days. This is going to be fun! (Note the sarcasm) the driver took us to a huge house!

Me:I CALL DIBS ON THE BIGGEST ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then Liam lectured me about yelling in a car. Whatever Liam! I can do whatever I want!! Muhahahaha!

Liam: Addie! I told you not to scream! And no, you can't do whatever you want missy.

Oh crap, did i say that out loud?

Niall: Yes you did. And you almost busted my eardrum. God damn!

Me: sorry guys.

I ran into the house to look for the biggest room, I picked a pink one, I figured the boys didn't want it, but it's the biggest one. I jumped on my bed. I felt something hard under me, I torn my covers off, there sat a MacBook Pro, iPod 5, iPad, and an iPhone!

Niall: GUYS! WE GET PRESENTS UNDER OUR COVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard running and screaming. Wow boys, don't tell me not to scream. I heard a knock on my door.

Me: come in!

The door opened to reveal Harry. Oh no. I backed up to my wall and he walked over to me.

----------------------------

Sorry, left a cliffhanger! (: I love doing those to you guys (:

What's he gonna do?

What do you want him to do?

• apologize?

•be a jerk to her?

Guess you guys will find out (:

And did you guys see BSE? Omg! I'm obsessed with it!! :)

~Terrah