Chapter 18

Nialls POV:

Hmm, your probably wondering why I'm doing this to Addie. Well. You think you know me, but you don't! I was born in Ireland, but I grew up in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire. I was a nerd, a nobody, someone nobody knew about. She bullied me. And then, she got in a car accident at 13. She only remembered her family, Harry, and his gang. She didn't remember me, I'm thankful for that. But, I always wanted revenge. And when I saw her laying there, broken, I didn't know it was her, until the doctor said her name. I've alway hated her.

Addies POV:

I'm so happy that I'm going on a date with Harry. I really like Harry. He's like a big cupcake. And a sexy beast! :) Hmm, what am I going to wear?

Louis' POV:

Niall: Can i talk to you Louis?

Me: Yeah, sure. What about?

He pinned me up to the wall and told me to make Addie feel unwanted, scared, and hated.

I told Niall that he was crazy, but he threatened to tell the press that i hooked up with 6 girls in the same night.

So, i did what i had to do.

i knocked on Addie's door.

Addie: Louis! Wanna help me get ready for my date with Harry?

Me: No, nothing can make you pretty. Not even plastic surgery. 

Addie: Whats wrong with you?

Me: I just wanted to say that nobody likes you here. Why don't you pack up your things and leave?

Addie was on the verge of crying. i hated seeing her cry, but I need to keep my career in line.

Addie: Louis? What happened to being nice and caring and funny?

Me: That was all acting hunny, you should try it sometime, because you suck at singing.

And after that, i walked away and went into my bunk to cry.