Chapter 25

Louis' POV:

We walked out and saw Liam out cold on the cement my the coffins.

I checked his pulse... Nothing.

We all broke into tears.

What happened to him?!

What the fuck is going on?

Are we all just going to drop dead?

Fuck, I'm worried

Fuck!

Fuck!

Fuck!

Fuck!

Fuck!

Harry's POV:

"HARRY! WAKE UP!"

"Huh?" I woke up a little to see bright lights. "AHHHHH! The light!"

"Harry, you were talking in your sleep again..."

I looked over, and there's Addie... Sitting up, in....... Her bed?

"Addie??" I said, obviously confused.

"Yeah, that's my name smart boy. Now, don't wear it out!" She said, as she game me a wink.

"What the hell happened?"

"What do you mean?"

"I had the weirdest dream ever." I said and I gave her the weirdest look ever.

"What was it about, babe?" Addie said, paying complete attention to me now.

"Well, I started bullying you, with the rest of the guys. Niall got all of us to hate you. We took it to far and you started cutting again and you committed suicide. Niall committed too. And there was a funeral......." She started to tear up? What?

"Babe, what's wrong?" I said.

She lifted her sleeve up and showed her arm to me, scars, so many of them. "Everything you said, it wasn't a dream. Except the suicide part. Babe, you bullied me, with the guys too, you realized what you were doing was wrong, and you promised me that nobody would hurt me again. Do you remember?" She said. I started to get light headed. What is going on?

"Yes, I do, I thought that was part of my dream?" I said, more of a question.

"Harry, it's okay now. We'll be okay, everything is great." She said.

Addie's POV:

I got out of bed, after that talk and went downstairs. Wow, Harry is acting really weird lately. I don't know if he has memory loss... Or what?

"Hey Niall." We aren't completely friends yet, but were working on it.

"Hello Adds. What's going on?"

"Harry is acting really weird, he forgot about this whole bullying thing, he thought that whole thing was a dream. He started talking in his sleep and he woke me up."

"Woah, sounds weird."

"Yeahh, he's just been forgetting things lately."

"Maybe he has his mind somewhere else."

"Well, I don't think he would forget about the bullying situation."

"Yeah, that's true..." Niall said.

----------------

Woahhhhh! Twist in the story! I actually thought of this idea today, like 10 minutes ago, actually! Anyways, this is the end of this book... There might be a sequel, do you guys want one? Comment!

~Terrah!