Chapter 7

Addie POV:

I went to sit in the living room with Niall. The rest of the boys came in and we decided to play truth or dare.

Louis: Harry, truth or dare?

Harry: dare!!!!!!

Louis: I dare you to kiss Zayn for one minute on the lips.

They moved closer and started. Both of them didn't like it. Haha, karma's a bitch boys.

After about an hour of pointless truth or dare, it was time to go see daddy Simon! Yay! Haven't seen him in forever!!!!

Louis: Wait, why is she going?

Niall: She's DJ Katy. Simon discovered her on YouTube.

Louis: oh. Well, it's good that your famous too.

We got in the car, I sat in the back with Louis and Niall. It was a little awkward if I do day so myself.

We finally got there, for what seemed like forever. I ran into the building, leaving the boy standing there. And I went to see daddy Simon!

Me: oh daddy Simon!

S: Addie? Is that you? My favorite daughter?

M: oh yes it is!!

We hugged and I say in his big boss chair.

S: No missy! You can't sit there!

M: yes i can and you can watch me.

I spin around and around and around on the chair. Idk, but this chair is so fun! After about a minute or so, Simon stopped me and told me that the boys were here. I looked at the boys and smiled.

S: So, you guys know each other??

M: Hahaha! Yeahhhh, bumped into them today and we hung out.

I winked at them and looked back at daddy Simon.

S: Well, I was thinking that you guys could go on tour together. I have been thinking about this for a long time. What do you guys think?

All the boys: YES!! That sounds like an amazing idea.

Wow, just like 4 or 5 hours ago, 3 of you guys hated me. Okay? Umm? Awko taco? (Tacos are Harry's fav food (;)

Me: ahh, yes!! I'm down with that! How long it the tour??

S: the tour is 6 months. Good! You are all on board.

And that my friends, is when Addie made the wrong choice.

Flashback time*

Age 12*

Birthday party*

"Addie! Happy birthday love! I love you to the moon and back. Hope you like my present!" Harry said. Awe! He's so cute!

"Awe! Harry! I love you too! But you didn't have to get me anything, I have you and that's all I need." I said.

"You are so cheesy!" He said, as he walked away.

Eddie came. "Hey Addie, come with me, I have to show you something." He said, grabbing my hand.

"Eddie, let go!" I said, trying to get out of his grasp. He held on tighter. Oh great!

Eddie went into my room. He pushed me against the wall and held me there. He looked in my eyes and leaned in. I tried, and tried and tried to get out of his grasp but he didn't budge. He kissed me! No! Harry!

After about 30 seconds, he stopped. He smirked at me and left me there crying.

End Of Flashback*

--------------------

Uh oh! What's gunna happen? Well, you don't know? Neither do I. I'm just making this up as I go, lol!! But whatever!!!!! :)

~Terrah