Chapter 2

I finally got up after hearing the bell ring and I went to the nurses. She gave me a pack of ice to put on my nose and a pass. I told her I ran into a pole. She looked at me weird and carried on putting ice in a bag.

I went to class, luckily, I didn't have any of the boys in this class. I love this class, it was drama. I love acting. Mrs. Kenton took my pass and I went to my seat. She started a lecture on how you use your arms to create effect. Ha! This woman thinks we are stupid or something. After 30 minutes of use looking like idiots waving our arms around, the bell rang and I met up with Jason.

"How'd did your first class go?" He asked me.

"Well, Mrs. Kenton thinks we are stupid and was talking about how me can use our arms to add effect." I said, laughing with Jason.

"Hahahaha! Well, I had a pretty good time in science." He said.

"Did you sleep through it?" I asked him, but I knew his answer was yes.

"Of course, that class is boring! Mrs. Jenkins' voice is so dull!" He said. We reach my locker and I pull out my stuff for my next class. After first period, Jason and I have the same classes. So we walk together to every single one of them.

"Hey, Addie?" He asked.

"Yes Jason?"

"Why are you so down to earth?"

"Because I don't want to be a snobby bitch, like the rest of the girls here." I said. And some of the populars sent me daggers.

Jason started laughing. And I joined in too. He whispered,"If you weren't my sister, I'd totally date you."

I started to laugh again. Because this isn't the first time we have had this conversation. We sat next to each other and listened to my teachers lecture on how to act in this class. The rest of the day went by pretty well.

When school was over, I walked alone to my house. Big mistake. I couldn't find Jason, Anna, or Jackson anywhere. Anna was probably in detention. Jackson was probably with his girlfriend. But I don't know where Jason is. I saw 3 guys coming towards me. Oh poop.

Harry: Hey Addie. Listen, we are leaving tomorrow to try out for the X-Factor, so you will have an even worse beating than the rest of the times.

Zayn punched my in the face, while Louis punched my stomach and Harry stood and watched with a smirk on his face. After about 10 minutes, they stopped. I don't get unconscious very easily. So, I had to feel the pain. They walked of leaving me broken on the concrete.

After about 5 minutes, I got up and walked home.